Years of your life game: Part 3/5: Years 19-40

Father: [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]
— Appearance: red hair, brown eyes

Mother: [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] nee [name_m]Williams[/name_m]
— Appearance: blonde hair, green eyes

Me (19): [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] “Greta” [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]

Brother (9): [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Georg[/name_m] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (9): [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]

Brother (4): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]

Brother (4): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (3): [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]

Brother (3): [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]

Year 19: I go to college for history. I applied for a job at the campus library but was rejected.

Year 20: I took an important test, it went well.

Year 21: I have a son named [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]. His nickname is [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

Year 22: I graduate college with a degree in history. [name_f]My[/name_f] family and I have stay-cation. We visit local museums and go see a movie.

Year 23: I decide to open my own museum consulting business.

Year 24: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother, [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m], is diagnosed with breast cancer.

Year 25: I get engaged to [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m].

Year 26: I am diagnosed with depression.

Year 27: I learn how to sew my own clothing.

Year 28: [name_f]My[/name_f] fiance [name_u]Dean[/name_u] Wilson’s brother [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] passes away. We adopt his daughters [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] (3) and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] (1).

Year 29: I have two daughters. They are twins named [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m].

Year 30: I go on a solo vacation to [name_u]Germany[/name_u].

Year 31: I move to a new apartment nearby to where I loved before.

Year 32: [name_f]My[/name_f] fiance [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] decided to open his own restaurant.

Year 33: [name_f]My[/name_f] son [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] dyes his hair black.

Year 34: I mess up at work and have to take a pay cut.

Year 35: I get in a car accident and sustain a minor injury.

Year 36: I have a son and a daughter. They are twins named [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] and [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m].

Year 37: I get in a car accident. I am okay but the car is totaled.

Year 38: I am diagnosed with anxiety.

Year 39: [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] is diagnosed with dyslexia.

Year 40: I have a daughter named [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m].

ex-dh. samuel jeremy sinclair deceased
wavy dark brown hair + light blue eyes
ex-dw. mercy emilia campbell
wavy honey blonde hair + dark brown eyes

me. emmeline reese emmy sinclair 40
— legally deaf + wears prosthetic left foot
-dh. andreas leon bergmann 42
thick blonde hair + green eyes

–dd. maren sophia sinclair 13
–dd. brigid susanna bergmann 8
thick blonde hair + light blue eyes
–ds/ds/ds. henri stefan, anton elias, + jonas klaus bergmann nb
wavy light brown hair + green eyes

beagle dog. igor

year nineteen. in her first year of college, emmy has a coworker at her student working job that bullies her; eventually, the other student gets in trouble with the college for their behavior.
year twenty. emmy teaches herself how to ice skate.
year twenty one. emmy takes a “business trip” to a writer’s convention hosted by her university’s sister school in ireland.
year twenty two. emmy’s dad, samuel, dies suddenly from a heart attack.
year twenty three. after the chaos of losing her dad, emmy graduates a year late with her degree in english + creative writing with a minor in art. emmy is diagnosed with an allergy to cats.
year twenty four. emmy is diagnosed with generalized anxiety.
year twenty five. emmy decides to move back to germany with her mom, now that her dad is no longer around.
year twenty six. emmy writes a book and gets it published by a small publishing company.
year twenty seven. emmy gets pregnant after a one night stand, giving birth to a baby girl named maren sofia sinclair.
year twenty eight. emmy and maren go on a vacation to south asia with mercy.
year twenty nine. emmy gets a promotion at the publishing company she works for, and then gets engaged to her boyfriend, andreas leon bergmann
year thirty. emmy and andreas win an all-expenses paid trip to krabi, thailand, so they decide to elope while they are gone.
year thirty one. emmy publishes another book, this time by her own publishing company (that she works for), so she is able to sell many more copies than last time. it’s a huge hit. andreas transfers to another position within his company.
year thirty two. *andreas’s parents start having marital problems unbeknownst to anyone else, and they suddenly separate. after trying for over 2 years, emmy gives birth to a baby girl named brigid susanna.
year thirty three. there are issues with maren’s first grade school, so emmy decides to pull her out and let mercy homeschool her for the year until they can figure something out for next year.
year thirty four. at her new school, maren gets into a fight with a classmate for being teased about her new bob haircut. the teacher handles the situation well, and by the end of the week, everyone is getting along again.
year thirty five. emmy gets a raise and is diagnosed with synesthesia. with the new raise, the bergmanns have the opportunity to move to a new country: sweden.
year thirty six. maren starts doing gymnastics and has a competition, where her team takes silver.
year thirty seven. andreas’s mom, elisa, passes away after a long battle with cancer.
year thirty eight. the girls beg for a pet, so finally they get to adopt a beagle dog named igor.
year thirty nine. andreas gets a promotion at work.
year forty. *after three rounds of ivf, emmy falls pregnant with triplets, giving birth to triplet boys named henri stefan, anton elias, + jonas klaus bergmann.

DW (40): Willow Hazel Jones
DH (40): Russell Josiah Rusty Jones

DS (19): Alexander Timothy Alex Jones
DD (18): Rebecca Penelope Becca Jones
DS (15): Brennan Connor Jones
DS (12): Isaac Charles Jones
DD (10): Mary Tabitha Jones
DS (09): Phillip Ronald Phil Jones
DS (04): Caleb Bradley Jones

Y19: I get meet a fellow gymnastics participant from Missouri. His name is William Parker Donaldson. We begin a relationship.

Y20: I & William are having a baby boy. We did not plan him but are overjoyed all the same. His name is Orion Crux Rion Jones-Donaldson.

Y21: I care for my mother who just found out she has Diabetes. She is fine most of the time but sometimes she forgets her meds & goes into Diabetic shock.

Y22: We sign Rion up for gymnastics after daycare. He really enjoys it.

Y23: William finds out that he is allergic to nuts. He doesn’t like nuts & has avoided them all his life so it doesn’t really affect him.

Y24: We move to a new house. We were living in a cramped one bedroom apartment but with Rion getting bigger & hopefully more on the way, we had to move. It is back in my hometown, near my family for the support.

Y25: William’s elder brother Sasha is in a car accident & passes away. Sasha had triplet little girl’s called Rosemary Alouette, Lillian Colette, & Holland Nicolette Rose, Lily, & Holly Donaldson. They are four years old & have no mother so we take them it.

Y26: We teach the triplets & Rion how to swim. Rion is the most difficult because he is frightened of water but we manage.

Y27: I take my last test of college for my pychology degree, pass, & am done with schooling, yay!

Y28: I get into a pileup on the freeway. I am surprisingly fine but my car is totaled. I get a new car with the settlement. The new car is a Honda Odessey.

Y29: William gets a raise at his job! He is a social worker that deals with the child, family, & school section. He really likes his job.

Y30: William appears on the local news because he helped a lady whose house was on fire get out. We are all very proud.

Y31: Four kids & twelve years later, I & William decide to get engaged. Our families are very happy as most of them think we should have done so five years ago.

Y32: I & William have a planned baby girl. Her name is Sparrow Wren Jones-Donaldson. Rion & the triplets love her very much.

Y33: Rion & the triplets really want a dog. We decide there’s no harm & get them two male dogs. They name them Oakley (border collie) & Milo (golden retriver).

Y34: I & William have another baby boy. His name is Konan Apollo Jones-Donaldson. Rion, the triplets, & Sparrow all love him very much.

Y35: William’s elder sister Amanda passes away due to cancer. She has b/b twins (4) & a female singleton (2) named Daniel Lucas, Caiden Oliver, & Sophie Anne Donaldson. We take them in because their father is not allowed to see them.

Y36: We get yet another dog. It is also a male border collie & we name it Thor.

Y37: I write a book on what it was like being raised in a house of five boys (six including Daddy) & two girls (three including Mommy). It is a hit.

Y38: Rose joins an after school book club. She really enjoys it as she enjoys reading a lot.

Y39: After an eight year engagement, I & William finally tie the knot. Our whole family (including the children & dog) are ecstatic.

Y40: I & William win an all expenses paid trip to Disneyland. We figure due to the destination we should take the kids so we do. We all have fun.

DW (40): Rebecca Penelope Becca Jones-Donaldson
DH (40): William Parker Jones-Donaldson

DS (20): Orion Rion Crux Jones-Donaldson
DAD/DAD/DAD (19): Rosemary Alouette, Lillian Colette, & Holland Nicolette Rose, Lily, & Holly Donaldson
DAS/DAS (09): Daniel Lucas & Caiden Oliver Donaldson
DD (08): Sparrow Wren Jones-Donaldson
DAD (07): Sophie Anne Donaldson
DS (06): Konan Apollo Jones-Donaldson

DDog (07): Oakley Jones-Donaldson
DDog (07): Milo Jones-Donaldson
DDog (04): Thor Jones-Donaldson

Starting off with nineteen-year-old [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Turner[/name_m] and his siblings [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_u]Max[/name_u], and [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. Leo’s selective mutism has been improving steadily with therapy and speech work. He’s also a musical prodigy with synesthesia who plays violin, guitar, and piano, and he loves to skateboard in his free time. His family lives in Portugal and his parents are currently separated.

When I graduate at eighteen, I get a job in warehouse inventory. I continue to practice violin in my spare time. At nineteen, I receive a raise which enables me to get my own studio in Lisbon. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother falls ill with multiple sclerosis and I care for her in my studio now that my dad has moved out. It is hard to pay the bills with two mouths to feed. [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings go live with my dad full-time.

At twenty, my mom and I have a little stay-cation and we go see a few museums, but mostly it’s resting at home.

At twenty-one, cutbacks mean I am fired from my warehouse job. I immediately search for a new one, but there aren’t many options here in Lisbon and I am forced to work at a supermarket, stocking shelves.

At twenty-two, I teach myself woodworking and begin to sell custom-made furniture in order to supplement my income.

At twenty-three, I start writing a music blog where I post reviews of my favourite classical composers.

At twenty-four, I begin volunteer work as well, teaching low-income children to play music.

At twenty-five, I get in a car accident and receive a minor concussion, keeping me from work for a few days.

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister, [name_u]June[/name_u], throws me a surprise party for my twenty-sixth birthday. It was lots of fun and reminded me of the parties of my youth.

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom passes away when I am twenty-seven. It’s very difficult for the whole family. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad attends the funeral too. I think he regrets never reigniting their relationship.

At twenty-eight I contract the plague from a squirrel I met in the park. Thankfully, modern antibiotics clear the infection up quickly.

At twenty-nine, I get in a fight with my dad, who doesn’t approve of my new girlfriend, Snowflake. Probably because her name is Snowflake. I try to tell him it’s to honor her father, [name_u]Frost[/name_u], who passed away just before her birth, but he doesn’t listen. We no longer speak.

At thirty, I quit my job as a supermarket shelf-stocker and open my own woodworking business. It goes really well and is especially popular among tourists, who don’t realise I’m American. That same year, I marry my girlfriend Snowflake [name_m]Williams[/name_m], now Snowflake [name_m]Turner[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad decides to tolerate her and he attends the wedding.

At thirty-one, Snowflake gives birth to a baby boy, [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Horizon[/name_u] [name_m]Turner[/name_m]. I’m a dad!

At thirty-two, I start reading [name_m]Lord[/name_m] of the Rings and love it! I can’t believe I never picked it up before.

At thirty-three Snowflake and I buy an [name_f]Alfa[/name_f] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] with my woodworking earnings.

At thirty-four, we have our second baby, a girl, [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_m]Turner[/name_m], whom we call [name_f]Hattie[/name_f].

At thirty-five, Snowflake loses her job as an online wellness coach after a scandal exposes she’s been selling potentially dangerous weight loss smoothies. The study turns out to be a sham funded by one of her competitors, but the damage has been done. She’s grateful as she has more time to spend with [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_f]Hattie[/name_f].

At thirty-six, Snowflake appears on the local news as they interview her about the outcome of her wellness business. She discusses how her competitors shut her down with lies, and people come together to boycott them.

At thirty-seven, I am diagnosed with anxiety and begin therapy, but soon quit because it doesn’t help me much.

At thirty-eight, we have boy-girl twins [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Tesla[/name_f] [name_m]Turner[/name_m].

At thirty-nine, Snowflake’s mom, [name_f]Dot[/name_f], moves in with us for a few months because her house flooded. It goes well - she bakes delicious food for us to eat.

At forty, Snowflake and I give birth to our last child, a baby girl named [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Dune[/name_u] [name_m]Turner[/name_m].

Mum: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_m]Keys[/name_m]
Dad: [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]French[/name_u]
Step-Mum: [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_u]French[/name_u]

Me (19): [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_u]French[/name_u]
Step-Sis (18): [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
Step-Sis (15): [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
Half-Bro (11): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Loki[/name_u] [name_u]French[/name_u]
Half-Sisters (6): [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Envy[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]French[/name_u]
Half-Siblings (1): [name_f]Misty[/name_f] Rosethorn & [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] [name_u]French[/name_u]

• Year 19: I attend Eliza’s family gathering for thanksgiving. I spend a lot of time with my cousins [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Anna[/name_f] & [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. I also adopted a little girl on the 6th [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_u]Mika[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]French[/name_u]. Who’s mother had decided 2 months before giving birth that she wanted to give up [name_u]Mika[/name_u]. I decided to volunteer since I’ve always wanted a little girl. She has big blue eyes and curly brown hair.

• Year 20: I am diagnosed with post-natal depression. I move to a new house in [name_u]Florence[/name_u]. It’s a 2 bedroom lodge. [name_u]Mika[/name_u] and me both have our own bedrooms.

• Year 21: [name_u]Mika[/name_u] breaks her arm whilst at nursery. She gets a green cast with glitter and is very happy to show it off to all her friends. I also experience the flu, nothing unusual. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a rough week.

• Year 22: I adopted twins from [name_f]Russia[/name_f] called [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] [name_m]Sergei[/name_m] & [name_f]Natalya[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] Petrov. They are beautiful twins that look alike.

DH (41): William Winston Weathersby (caramel hair, grey eyes, light skin tone)
DW (41): Camilla Anne Weathersby (nee Jackson) (red hair, blue eyes, tanned skin tone)

DD (18): Patience Grace Weathersby (red hair, blue eyes, tanned skin tone)

DDog (06): Chase Weathersby
DDog (05): Cooper Weathersby
DDog (nb): Cody Weathersby

Y19: I am in a car accident & an minorly injured. I break my ankle & my wrist both a second time. I also barely avoid a skull fracture due to the airbag. The car is thankfully fine. I start university this year.

Y20: This year I have my first children with long time boyfriend, Danny. It is a set of b/g/g triplets. We name them Parker David, Paisley Darlene, & Phoebe Daniella Thomson-Weathersby.

Y21: I really don’t like my history class this semester. I don’t like it because the professor teaches his version of the events instead of the actual events.

Y22: Danny & I get engaged after eight years of dating & three children. Both of our families are ecstasic about it. We get a six bedroom house in celebration.

Y23: Parker, Paisley, & Phoebe get a baby sister this year. We name her Kaitlyn Hope Kaity Thomson-Weathersby. The whole family is ecstatic she’s here. I graduate this year & begin working at a local bakery.

Y24: My parents allowed me to take Chase, Cooper, & Cody with me with me when I moved out but this year I get my first ever dog. It is a male Jack Russell Terrier because why change what works for you? I name him Coal.

Y25: After a three year engagement, I & Danny get married. Instead of me taking his name, we both take the hyphen we gave the children.

Y26: We take a family road trip to Niagara Falls. The kids are old enough to mostly understand it & everyone has fun.

Y27: Parker, Paisley, Phoebe, & Kaity get a set of all girl triplets for siblings this year. We name them Victoria Anne, Rosalie Dawn, & Margaret Kate Vikki, Rose, & Maggie Thomson-Weathersby.

Y28: Danny gets an inheritance from his great uncle Ned. It is a mansion, two female yorkie’s (Laila & Bunny) & all his money. We immediately move into the mansion as our six bedroom house wasn’t made for seven children & their parents. Also, our dogs get along swell with his.

Y29: Danny’s elder brother Felix passes away in a freak car accident with his wife. They have nine children. The children are Elliott Jason (7), Ronald Tyler Ronnie (6), Hannah Jean & Sara Harper (5), Olive Mackenzie (3), Abigail Felicia & Addilyn Fiona Abby & Addie (2), Winston Zayne (1), & Pepper Lillian Thomson (nb). We take them in.

Y30: Parker, Paisley, Phoebe, Elliott, Kaity, Ronnie, Hannah, Sara, Vikki, Rose, Maggie, Olive, Abby, Addie, Winston, & Pepper get a new baby sister this year. We name her Vivienne Willow Thomson-Weathersby.

Y31: We take a family vacation to Disneyland. All of the children enjoy it. Especially, the ones old enough to do things.

Y32: And baby makes eighteen!!! The children get another baby sister this year. We name her Harriett Amelia Hattie Thomson-Weathersby.

Y33: Number nineteen is a girl!!! We name her Tabitha Whitney Tabby Thomson-Weathersby. This brings us to fifteen girls & four boys.

Y34: We have numbers twenty, twenty-one, & twenty-two this year. It is another set of all girl triplets. We name them Emily Scarlett, Ava Harper, & Riley Eleanor Thomson-Weathersby.

Y35: We get another male Jack Russell Terrier this year. We name this one Camdyn. The other dogs get along with him just fine.

Y36: At ten, Olive starts to learn guitar & piano from a local music teacher. All the kids have some sort of musical education but she’s the first to learn two insturments at the same time.

Y37: We find out that Tabby inherited my bee allergy this year. She is young enough to not notice how she has to be more careful than the others outside.

Y38: I win a large sum of money from an online survey. I buy myself a new van (we have twenty-two children, nobody has a car) & put the rest of it up for a “rainy day”.

Y39: We get another male Jack Russell Terrier. We decide to let the kids name this one & it’s name is Champion, Champ for short.

Y40: We decide we deserve a stay-cation. We go to some local theme parks but other than that we just stay home & chill.

DW (40): Patience Grace Thomson-Weathersby
DH (40): Daniel Aaron Danny Thomson-Weathersby

DS/DD/DD (20): Parker David, Paisley Darlene, & Phoebe Daniella Thomson-Weathersby
DAS (18): Elliott Jason Thomson
DD (17): Kaitlyn Hope Kaity Thomson-Weathersby
DAS (17): Ronald Tyler Ronnie Thomson
DAD/DAD (16): Hannah Jean & Sara Harper Thomson
DAD (14): Olive Mackenzie Thomson
DAD/DAD (13): Abigail Felicia & Addilyn Fiona Abby & Addie Thomson
DD/DD/DD (13): Victoria Anne, Rosalie Dawn, & Margaret Kate Vikki, Rose, & Maggie Thomson-Weathersby
DAS (12): Winston Zayne Thomson
DAD (11): Pepper Lillian Thomson
DD (10): Vivienne Willow Thomson-Weathersby
DD (08): Harriett Amelia Hattie Thomson-Weathersby
DD (07): Tabitha Whitney Tabby Thomson-Weathersby
DD/DD/DD (06): Emily Scarlett, Ava Harper, & Riley Eleanor Thomson-Weathersby

DDog (28): Chase Weathersby
DDog (27): Cooper Weathersby
DDog (22): Cody Weathersby
DDog (16): Coal Weathersby
DDog (12): Laila Thomson
DDog (12): Bunny Thomson
DDog (05): Camdyn Thomson-Weathersby
DDog (01): Champion Champ Thomson-Weathersby

Wife: [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
Me: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
Adopted Daughter: [name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (21 years younger than me
Dog: Poptart
Daughter: [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] (triplets 25 years younger than me
Daughter: [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (^
Daughter: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] (^
Adopted Daughter: [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] (23 years younger than me
Adopted Daughter: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] (twin 28 years younger than me
Adopted [name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] (^
Adopted Daughter: [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] (Twin 27 years younger than me
Adopted [name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] (^
Bearded Dragon: Toothless
Adopted Daughter/niece: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maisy[/name_f] (triplet 38 years younger than me
Adopted Son/nephew: [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] (^
Adopted Daughter/niece: [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (^
Year 19:
I take a road trip with my Girlfriend throughout the United States as we travel to go to out college which is located in [name_u]Montana[/name_u], I’m going to study art and my girlfriend is studying Architecture
[name_f]My[/name_f] girlfriend and I open up a small business painting and detailing houses to help pay for college fees
Year 20:
I really enjoy my ceramics class this semester because my girlfriend is taking it with me
[name_f]My[/name_f] girlfriend’s sister and her husband are having marital issues so her daughters (2) [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] Julliette and (1) [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are staying with us. They end up staying for 6 months as their parents decide to divorce. This makes [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and I realize we will eventually want children
Year 21:
A baby girl [name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] (2 months) was left on our doorstep we welcome her with open arms and legally adopt her
A good friend and I are no longer friends because she asked me out despite knowing I am in a relationship
Year 22: (graduation year)
I begin volunteer work at an animal rescue
We get a big mutt from the rescue I work at she’s named Poptart
Year 23:
She proposes to me in the [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] toddler asks to dye parts of her hair pink we allow her to
Year 24:
[name_f]My[/name_f] child begins to learn to play the piano
We get married in a beautiful ceremony
Year 25:
We decide to get pregnant we use a donner and I carry one of my eggs and one of my wife’s, but my egg splits and we have triplets
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
Year 26:
We adopt a three-year-old girl named [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]
Year 27:
[name_f]Amity[/name_f] breaks her arm by falling of the monkey bars
We renew our vows
Year 28:
I begin volunteering at the library
I turn down an out of state job
Year 29:
We adopt newborn b/g twins [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
Year 30:
[name_u]Florence[/name_u] starts learning to play the guitar
Year 31:
We go on a family vacation to [name_f]Italy[/name_f]
Year 32:
I learn to play the [name_u]Guitar[/name_u] to surprise my wife with a song
Year 33:
We move to a bigger house so the kids can all have their own rooms, close to our old home
Year 34:
[name_f]My[/name_f] wife and I take a personal vacation to [name_u]Paris[/name_u]
Year 35:
[name_f]My[/name_f] wife and I adopt 8-year-old b/g twin named [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
Year 36:
We take a family vacation to [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
Year 37:
I get a raise
Year 38:
[name_f]My[/name_f] little sister [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has a triplets named [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maisy[/name_f], [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], and [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
Year 39:
[name_u]August[/name_u] asks for a bearded dragon; we get one he is called toothless
Year 40:
[name_f]My[/name_f] little sister [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and her husband pass away in a car crash we take in their three children

19: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] and his secondary school girlfriend break up!
20: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] learns to play the bass drum!
21: Dmitri’s first child from his former relationship gets muscular dystrophy at age 7 and she has to use a wheelchair.
22: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] moves into an apartment he lived in his childhood before moving.
23: Dmitri’s 18-year-old brother and his wife have a baby girl! The baby is raised in a music life and will one day master piano. Her name is [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u].
24: Dmitri’s second child from the former relationship learns the drums!
25: The drummer child gets an award he worked hard for!
26: Dmitri’s parents move in with him for 6 months after their house is being remodeled. [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] understands because his parents had to take care of his children until he was ready to father them himself.
27: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] adopts an 11-year-old boy.
28: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] pursues another major in nursing.
29: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] adopts an 8-year-old girl.
30: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] suffers minor injuries in a car accident. The person in the other car also suffers minor injuries.
31: All of Dmitri’s children learn how to swim different strokes.
32: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] learns rock climbing by himself.
33: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] learns his autism is Asperger’s, and overcomes mutism.
34: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] is allergic to penicillin.
35: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] had dyslexia.
36: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] cuts contact with his older brother after his older brother stopped contacting him.
37: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] adopts a 3-year-old girl.
38: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] takes a cooking class and loves it because he has learned so much.
39: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] adopts a 3-year-old boy.
40: Dmitri’s now 35-year-old brother and his wife have to keep 17-year-old [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] in his home after the couple is badly injured in a car wreck. [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] treats [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] well and doesn’t belittle her.

You: [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] (40)
-DH: [name_m]Flint[/name_m] [name_u]Easton[/name_u] (49)
–DD: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] (18)
–DD: [name_u]Ash[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] (18)
–DS: [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] (18)
–DS: [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] “Archie” (13)
–DS: [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] (9)
–DD: [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] “Sephy” (9)
–DS: [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] “Freddie” (5)
–DD: [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] (5)
–DD: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] (0)
–DS: [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] (0)

Year 19

-I get my dream job working as a vet!

Year 20

-I move to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u]!

Year 21

-I’m diagnosed with an allergy to seafood

Year 22

-I have unplanned triplets! 2 girls named: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] and [name_u]Ash[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] and 1 boy: [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]

Year 23

-I go to an Eminem concert!

Year 24

-I got married to my children’s father: [name_m]Flint[/name_m] [name_u]Easton[/name_u]

Year 25

-I win 20k from the lottery and I spend it on a new car!

Year 26

-I experience a pregnancy loss

Year 27

-My husband and I welcome a baby boy called: [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] “Archie”

Year 28

-I take a road trip with [name_m]Flint[/name_m] and we go to Auckland

Year 29

-Flint gets his dream job of being an accountant

Year 30

-I achieve my lifelong goal of reaching grade 8 piano

Year 31

-My husband and I welcome twins; a boy, *Arrow [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] * and a girl [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] “Sephy”

Year 32

-I care for my mum who is struggling with cancer

Year 33

-Seraphina is diagnosed with asthma

Year 34

-I decide to stop being a vet to become a housewife

Year 35

-We welcome another set of twins a boy: [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] "Freddie and a girl [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

Year 36

-we attend a family gathering

Year 39

-Flint and I have some financial difficulties but they’re resolved when [name_m]Flint[/name_m] gets a pay rise!

Year 40

-We welcome another set of twins: a girl [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] and a boy [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]

wilder james vaughan (47) curly brown hair, hazel eyes
elizabeth violet vaughan ‘libbie’ (47) wavy blonde hair, green eyes
– finn silas vaughan (20) curly brown hair, green eyes
– talitha louise vaughan ‘tallie’ (19) wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes
– elodie maeve vaughan (16) straight blonde hair, brown eyes
– meg elizabeth vaughan (11) curly brown hair, hazel eyes
– clara adelaide vaughan (10) wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes
– lilac emerson vaughan (8) curly brown hair, green eyes

talitha louise vaughan ackerley ‘tallie’ (19) wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes
jude ellington ackerley (21) curly brown hair, blue eyes
– elliott james ackerley (born in year 24) wavy brown hair, hazel eyes
– hollyn grey ackerley (born in year 26) curly blonde hair, blue eyes
– briar louise ackerley (born in year 30) wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes
– kiernan jude ackerley (born in year 31) wavy brown hair, blue eyes

year nineteen: tallie transfers her ap credits to a university halfway across the country from her family. she loves college life, but one of her professors seems as though she’s out to make the students’ lives miserable. however, she and her classmates bond through the complaints. tallie is specifically interested in jude ackerley and the two begin dating.

year twenty: after immense boredom with her business classes, tallie decides to pursue a double-major to include the writing classes she adores. at the same time, she lands an editing internship at the largest newspaper in the area. it proves to be a very full year, and she and jude try not to distance themselves too much despite their schedules.

year twenty-one: tallie takes an important test – her final college exam – and graduates a year early! to celebrate, jude takes her out to their favorite spot in the mountains and proposes. they set the wedding date for the next autumn.

year twenty-two: right before the wedding, tallie enters a radio contest and ends up winning an all-expenses-paid trip to london! suddenly, it looks like the honeymoon plans are set. this just adds to a year already full of travel, since tallie had a business trip to oregon already scheduled and was able to bring jude along.

year twenty-three: after the wedding, tallie decides it’s time to dye her hair purple again. it didn’t fit with the vibe she was going for in college, but jude thought it would be cute and convinced her to give it another try. sure enough, she loved it. also this year, tallie and jude took a trip to nyc to celebrate their one year anniversary.

year twenty-four: shortly after returning from nyc, tallie discovers she’s expecting! she and jude are thrilled and can’t wait until elliott james ackerley is born. at the same time, they’re also celebrating jude achieving his dream job as a manager in the engineering company he’s been working for.

year twenty-five: at the request of jude’s new job, the family moves to barcelona for 11 months. during this time, tallie is diagnosed with post-partum depression and misses her family and home in the states. counseling helps with the issue, but she can’t wait to get back home.

year twenty-six: in october of this year, tallie gives birth to their second child, hollyn grey. with two small children, she decides to move her job to part-time hours. in the bits of spare time she has, she starts practicing piano again.

year twenty-seven: jude and tallie move out of their small city apartment to a larger house in the suburbs. they love the picturesque spot and are glad to have more room for elliott and hollyn to grow. the couple also gets the opportunity for a weekend away when tallie’s parents offer to babysit the kids. they decide to explore some national parks nearby.

year twenty-eight: after listening to tallie play, elliott discovers he enjoys tapping away on the piano and is actually quite good! the family invests in lessons for him and he improves rapidly. he wins an award at his end-of-year recital for ‘most improved new student’.

year twenty-nine: jude’s grandmother dies this year. though not unexpected, it’s still hard for the family and they travel several states away for the funeral. jude’s relationship with his dad and stepmom is already tumultuous, so it’s no surprise when he gets into a heated argument with them during the last night at the hotel.

year thirty: after an unfortunate incident on a date, tallie is diagnosed with a shellfish allergy. it won’t massively impact her life, but it is good to know. tallie also learns she’s expecting their third child, briar louise!

year thirty-one: when elliott is requested for a business trip back to barcelona, he and tallie debate about how much of the family should go. eventually, it’s decided that they’ll need to take briar but can leave the other two kids with tallie’s parents. unexpectedly soon after the trip, tallie becomes pregnant with kiernan jude.

year thirty-two: this year, the family travels back to tallie’s hometown to celebrate a 60th birthday party for wilder. the kids are excited to see all their cousins, and the trip is a major success. hollyn also decides to follow in her brother’s footsteps and begin learning piano.

year thirty-three: after further familial strain, jude and tallie decide they need to cut contact with jude’s dad and stepmom. it goes cleanly enough, but sibling relationships become messy as people take sides on the decision. hollyn is also diagnosed with dyslexia.

year thirty-four: after continued struggles with hollyn’s schoolwork, jude and tallie pull her out of school and decide to homeschool her and her siblings. the kids thrive in this new environment. however, things become more challenging when tallie suffers a debilitating miscarriage. after this event, she and jude decide not to have any more children.

year thirty-five: with rapid company changes, jude gets promoted and receives two raises in one year! the family is overjoyed.

year thirty-six: hollyn wins an award in the book club she’s part of, showing that her hard work is paying off. over the summer, kiernan falls out of a tree he was climbing and breaks his arm.

year thirty-seven: jude takes a business trip to california and brings the whole family along. they have a fantastic week exploring the west coast and are even able to spare a few days to visit disney land. a few months after the trip, they have another family bonding experience as all the kids get chicken pox and spend two weeks at home together.

year thirty-eight: briar takes her first dance class this year and is a natural. jude also gets a new coworker who seems to be romantically interested in him.

year thirty-nine: tallie finds out that jude started a short-term relationship with this coworker. she tells him he either needs to transfer positions in his job or she’ll move out. he apologizes, decides to transfer, and the two start working through their relationship in hopes of staying together. hollyn and briar also decide to dye their hair pink for the summer.

year forty: jude’s new job requires a move, so the family packs up and heads to a larger house outside of seattle. tallie and jude are also encouraged to take a weekend getaway, so they travel to oregon for a few days - the location of their first-ever trip together.

DW (47): [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DW (44): [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] (Louis)

DS1 (22): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DD1 (21): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
Me (DD2) (18): [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DS2 (17): [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DS3/DS4 (16): [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] // [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]

Year 19: I have a baby girl.

Year 20: I get a septum piercing.

Year 21: I take care of my mother who has a terrible case of the flu.

Year 22: I get engaged.

Year 23: I small tornado his my home. I’m not affected but my family and I help those who were.

Year 24: We move to a new apartment, closer to work but farther from my family. I also marry my partner.

Year 25: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse gets fired from thier job.

Year 26: We take a family vacation to the US.

Year 27: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse and I have another baby girl

Year 28: I meet someone I think I have romantic feelings for but I sort it out.

Year 29: I experince an injury that results in my losing my right arm. It takes a long time to adjust to but I’m able to keep working and living my normal life.

Year 30: I get transferred for work which causes us to have to move homes permantently.

Year 31: I get tickets to a major sporting event. I don’t enjoy sports but my spouse does so I give the tickets to them to take a friend.

Year 32: [name_f]My[/name_f] youngest daughter gets diagnosed with autism. [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse and I handle it well.

Year 33: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse and I have B/G twins.

Year 34: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse finds out they’re allergic to cats. It doesn’t affect our lives too much.

Year 35: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse and I have a baby boy.

Year 36: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse and I take a weekend trip to [name_u]Germany[/name_u].

Year 37: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse and I have a baby girl.

Year 38: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouse and I win and all expenses paid trip. We take our family to Disneyworld.

Year 39: I am diagnosed with anxiety.

Year 40: [name_f]My[/name_f] spouses parents move in with us for six months after losing their home. It starts off well but it gets difficult.

Me (40): [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Keller[/name_u] (Jameson)
DS (41): [name_u]Echo[/name_u] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u] [name_u]Keller[/name_u]

DD1 (21): [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Keller[/name_u]
DD2 (13): [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Keller[/name_u]
DS1/DD3 (7): [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Keller[/name_u] // [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Keller[/name_u]
DS2 (5): [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] [name_u]Keller[/name_u]
DD4 (3): [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_u]Keller[/name_u]

~~
DW (69): [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DW (66): [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] (Louis)

DS1 (41): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DD1 (43): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DD2 (40): [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DS2 (39): [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DS3/DS4 (38): [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] // [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]

[name_f]Vana[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (18)

Dad: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (45)
Stepmom: [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (37)
Mom: [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (44)
Stepdad: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (49)

Stepbrother: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (20)
Stepsister: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (deceased)
Half sister: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (13)
Half brother: [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (13)
Half brother: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (13)
Half sister: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (11)
Half brother: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (11)
Half brother: [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (10)
Half sister: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (6)
Half brother: [name_u]Moses[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (0)

Boyfriend: [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (18)
Daughter: [name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (0)

Dog: [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] (0)

Year 19:
I really dislike my math class this semester but I need it to get my degree

Year 20:
I get pregnant with a baby boy. His name is [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. He was planned. He has dark chocolate skin, coily black hair, and brown eyes

Year 21:
[name_f]My[/name_f] job as an assistant teacher offers to sponsor my last year of college so I can get my full certification. I accept it

Year 22:
I graduate from university and pass my certification
I start working as an art teacher
We move out of my parents house and into a new apartment. It is a few streets away but closer to my job

Year 23:
[name_u]Milo[/name_u] and I have financial difficulties. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] give us some money

Year 24:
I break my leg going bike riding with [name_u]Juno[/name_u]. I am in a cast for 6 weeks but no long term affects

Year 25:
[name_u]Juno[/name_u] joins an after school theater club

Year 26:
[name_u]Milo[/name_u] is diagnosed with anxiety

Year 27:
[name_u]Milo[/name_u] proposes to me!

Year 28:
[name_u]Milo[/name_u] decides to open his own bakery

Year 29:
[name_u]Juno[/name_u] comes out as non binary. They use they/them pronouns. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] are supportive
[name_u]Cleo[/name_u] passes away from old age

Year 30:
I give birth to a baby boy. His name is [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. He was unplanned. He has dark caramel skin, wavy brown hair, and green eyes

Year 31:
I catch [name_u]Milo[/name_u] making out with a girl who works in his bakery. I leave with the kids and give him back his ring. I call him and tell him we’re over. I am heartbroken since we’ve been together for 15 years

Year 32:
With the help of my mom, I buy a house for myself and the kids

Year 33:
I meet a girl named [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] (28) and ask her out. We start dating

Year 34:
[name_u]Juno[/name_u] is getting bullied at school. I decide to pull them out and homeschool them

Year 35:
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] won’t stop begging me for a puppy so I finally give in. I look into reputable breeders and get him a Newfoundland puppy named [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]

Year 36:
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] gets into a fight at school defending his friend
[name_u]Juno[/name_u] graduates sixth form

Year 37:
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] is diagnosed with diabetes

Year 38:
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and I go on a weekend vacation to [name_m]Lyons[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] graduates sixth form

Year 39:
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and I get married. We hyphenate our last names. I am now [name_f]Vana[/name_f] Taylor-Clark

Year 40:
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and I decide to have one more baby. She gets pregnant via IVF and it turns out she’s pregnant with triplets! She gives birth to two girls and a boy. We name them [name_u]Jade[/name_u] Taylor-Clark, [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] Taylor-Clark, and [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] Taylor-Clark

[name_f]Vana[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (40)

Dad: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (67)
Stepmom: [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (59)
Mom: [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (66)
Stepdad: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (71)

Stepbrother: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (42)
Stepsister: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (deceased)
Half sister: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (35)
Half brother: [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (35)
Half brother: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (35)
Half sister: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (33)
Half brother: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (33)
Half brother: [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (32)
Half sister: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (28)
Half brother: [name_u]Moses[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (22)

Ex Boyfriend: [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (40)
Daughter: [name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (22)
[name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (20)
[name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (10)
Wife: [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] Taylor-Clark
Daughter: [name_u]Jade[/name_u] Taylor-Clark (0)
Daughter: [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (0)
[name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] Taylor-Clark (0)

Dog: [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] (deceased)
Dog: [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] (5)

Mum (44): [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] (Burch)

• [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] red hair
  • [name_u]Green[/name_u]
  • Pale skin

Dad (47): [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

• [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] black hair
  • [name_u]Light[/name_u] blue eyes
  • [name_u]Light[/name_u] tan skin

DD1 (21): [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] “Tabby” [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

• [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes
    DD2 (20): [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] “DJ” [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • Pale skin
    DD3 (me, 19): [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] “Nya” [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
    – DGf (18): [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
    – [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes
    – Curly brown hair
    – [name_m]Tan[/name_m] skin
    DS1 (18): [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] “Ace” [name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
    DD4 (18): [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] “Beth” [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

Pets:
[name_f]Nala[/name_f]: 12, Munchkin [name_f]Cat[/name_f]

Year 19: I started college, [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] proposed to me before my first day of college.

Year 20: I caught the flu, and in the weeks following I was extremely tired.

Year 21: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and I adopted a baby boy! His name is [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate, we primarily call him Perci however.

Year 22: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and I both graduated college! We also adopted twin girls, 1-year-olds, [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Hawkins-Tate and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate, [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and I refer to them as [name_u]Ali[/name_u] and [name_f]Juni[/name_f].

Year 23: I got a raise!

Year 24: Perci was diagnosed with asthma.

Year 25: I broke my ankle while dancing, thankfully it healed properly and I was back on the dance floor as soon as I was cleared to.

Year 26: I began volunteering at the local homeless shelter to try and distract myself from my grief after my cat [name_f]Nala[/name_f] passed.

Year 27: [name_f]My[/name_f] father passed after his train was derailed as a result of this, my mother is currently living with my family and me.

Year 28: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] was diagnosed with an allergy to bee stings, luckily her allergy is very mild.

Year 29: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and I adopted another set of twins, 3-year-olds, [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate and [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate, we use the nicknames [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_u]Tony[/name_u] for the twins.

Year 30: We took a family vacation to Mexico.

Year 31: I decided to start painting.

Year 32: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and I went on a weekend trip down to [name_f]Miami[/name_f].

Year 33: [name_f]My[/name_f] son Perci came out to [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and me as bisexual, and both of our families are supportive of him.

Year 34: I was diagnosed with anxiety.

Year 35: [name_u]Ali[/name_u] got suspended from school for hitting a kid for bullying Perci, when she explained why she hit the other student we made sure to have a meeting with the principal.

Year 36: Both [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and I had to go on a business trip to [name_u]London[/name_u], during the trip my mother looked after the kids.

Year 37: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and I finally got married.

Year 38: [name_f]My[/name_f] family and I took a road trip across the country to LA.

Year 39: I had tickets to the Superbowl, while football is not my favourite sport I went as my brother [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] wanted to go.

Year 40: [name_u]Tony[/name_u] decided to fight one of his classmates who was bullying another classmate.

Mum (64): [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] (Burch)
Dad (54): [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

• DD1 (42): [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] “Tabby” [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD2 (41): [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] “DJ” [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD3 (me, 40): [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] “Nya” [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate
    – DW (40): [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f] Hawkins-Tate
    – DS1 (19): [name_m]Percival[/name_m] “Perci” [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate
    – DD1 (19): [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] “Ali” [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Hawkins-Tate
    – DD2 (19): [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] “Juni” [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate
    – DD3 (14): [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] “Annie” [name_u]Harper[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate
    – DS2 (14): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] “Tony” [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] Hawkins-Tate
  • DS1 (39): [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] “Ace” [name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD4 (39): [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] “Beth” [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

Pets:
[name_f]Nala[/name_f]: 19, Munchkin [name_f]Cat[/name_f]

The family now:
Maddi’s family:
Her: [name_f]Madalynn[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Tulane
Boyfriend: [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m]
[name_m]Son[/name_m]: McCoy [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m] “Coy”, 2
Parents: [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (Simpson) Tulane & [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] Tulane
Full Siblings-- [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] [name_m]Odin[/name_m] & Murphee [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (twins), 9, [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] & [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (twins), 5
Step Siblings – [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] 19, [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m] 17 and [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] “Finn” 12
Half Siblings – [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Walter[/name_u], 1 (Alexander’s)

Year 19: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] tells her boyfriend [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] that she thinks she is bisexual. Though, she does not want to be with a girl or leave him, she thought that he should know how she was feeling about her identity. He is very appreciative that she let him know and felt comfortable enough to tell him. They are still together and more in love because he is so supportive of her.

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] is in her second year of college, studying to become an Audiologist. She really dislikes one of her [name_f]Gen[/name_f] [name_m]Ed[/name_m] courses this semester. It is a historical fiction literature course that is required, so she pushes through and keeps her mind on the end goal and supporting her family.

Year 20: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] joins a group at sorority on campus, [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_f]Zeta[/name_f], which has its philanthropy focused on Deaf education and the Deaf community.

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] are pregnant again! At one of their early ultrasounds they discover [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] is pregnant with triplets. At 32 weeks and 5 days, [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] gives birth to two boys and a girl. They are called [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Gavin[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Grove[/name_u] and [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u].

Year 21: [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] and [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] go on a weekend trip away without the kids. They go to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City and explore what the city has to offer. After saving for this trip and getting tickets to see a Broadway show, [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] realizes she loves the city and dreams of moving there one day.

[name_m]Gavin[/name_m] transfers to another area of his job. He had been working as an engineer and he got promoted to head engineer of his department. He gets more time off and gets to keep his insurance and retirement bank. They do not need to move as he is still in the same company and location.

Year 22: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] learns how to knit by herself. She started by just messing around and eventually learned to knit [name_u]Coy[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_f]Greta[/name_f] hats for the winter.

For Maddi’s 22nd birthday, her best friend from elementary school [name_u]Nova[/name_u] got with [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] to throw her a surprise party. She was so shocked and grateful when [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] walked her in to a room full of her family and friends.

Year 23: After her college graduation, [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_u]Nova[/name_u] go on a roadtrip from their hometown of [name_u]Houston[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u] to Waco, [name_u]Texas[/name_u] to see the [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] Silos. They love it there and [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] comes home with souvenirs for [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] and the kids.

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] breaks her foot carrying [name_f]Greta[/name_f] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] to the car. She stepped off the curb wrong and put too much weight on the inside of her foot, causing her to break her first and second toes in the middle of her foot. She is in a cast for 2 months, but thankfully the kids are okay.

Year 24: [name_u]Coy[/name_u] gets into a fight at school. He is in 2nd grade and was defending his disabled classmate, Kenadie who uses a walker due to her Cerebral Palsy. Kenadie is Nova’s daughter who is in kindergarten. The school does investigate the situation and he is given a one day ISS, but is also praised for protecting Kenadie by [name_u]Nova[/name_u].

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] decides to open her own Audiology clinic.

Year 25: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] welcome their second daughter. She is called [name_f]Maryn[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] misdiagnoses a young child as moderately Deaf when she is actually mildly Deaf. She misreads the report, but luckily her partner finds the mistake before reporting back to the family.

Year 26: [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] applies to a new job to be an engineer at a different company but is rejected.

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] learn to ride their bikes without training wheels. [name_f]Greta[/name_f] isn’t far behind but is still scared to take them both off.

Year 27: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] welcome their fourth son. They name him [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_u]Jace[/name_u].

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is diagnosed with asthma.

Year 28: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] achieve a lifelong goal of getting a dog of their own. They adopt a [name_m]German[/name_m] shepherd and name her [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. She is 2.

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] has baby number 7, another boy they name [name_m]Nakoa[/name_m] [name_u]Saint[/name_u]. They call him [name_u]Koa[/name_u] and name him a Hawaiian name because he was conceived while on vacation in [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u] with Maddi’s family.

Year 29: [name_m]Even[/name_m] though we have [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f] keeps begging for another dog. She feels that [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] needs a sister so she isn’t lonely and sad. [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] realize that [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] comes from a traumatic past and dogs are pack animals so we give in to [name_f]Greta[/name_f] and give [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] a sister. We adopt another [name_m]German[/name_m] shepherd that we call [name_u]Kalani[/name_u].

[name_m]Gavin[/name_m] gets another promotion at his job. He now makes double what he was making when he first started his engineer job.

Year 30: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] welcome their second set of multiples and first set of twins. At 37 weeks, [name_m]Pacey[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] Murphee are born.

8 months after the twins are born, [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] move to where [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] has always wanted to live – [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City. Because they have such a large family, they do decide to live in the suburbs.

Year 31: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] finally! get married. She wears a plunging v-neck dress with a longg train and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] wears a navy blue suit. [name_u]Coy[/name_u] was a groomsman. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] were junior groomsmen and [name_f]Greta[/name_f] was a junior bridesmaid. [name_f]Maryn[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] are flower girls and [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Koa[/name_u] and [name_m]Pacey[/name_m] are ring bearers. Other groomsmen are [name_m]Merrick[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_u]Micah[/name_u], as well as Gavin’s friends from college. Other bridesmaids are Murphee and [name_u]Nova[/name_u] and Maddi’s best friends from college. They have 12 people in their party including the junior party and excluding the flower girls and ring bearers.

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] go to a concert. They go see [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_m]Wallen[/name_m] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Combs.

Year 32: [name_u]Max[/name_u], who is now 5, wins an award that he worked hard for. He won an award for being a star student in his kindergarten class.

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] make risky move to open a few of their stocks. Months later the market shifts and the stocks could have been a lot more money.

Year 33: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] gives birth to babies 10 & 11. They are called [name_u]Reece[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] and [name_u]Baylor[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] take the kids to a family reunion. They see a ton of family members in Gavin’s family and introduce [name_u]Reece[/name_u] and [name_u]Baylor[/name_u] to the family.

Year 34: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] meets a guy at a bar when out with [name_u]Nova[/name_u]. His name is [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]. She finds him attractive, but knows she loves [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] and could never leave him.

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] welcome baby number 12 and son number 8. They call him [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Kevin[/name_m].

Year 35: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] have another son 10 months after [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is born. This baby is named [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Michale[/name_m] (mih-kale). He is named [name_m]Colton[/name_m] after Maddi’s step-brother [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m], whom she grew very close to over the past few years. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is now 28. [name_m]Colton[/name_m] got his middle name from Maddi’s two younger brothers, [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_u]Micah[/name_u]. She combined the two names, the MIC from [name_u]Micah[/name_u] and the CH and AL from [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. Gavin’s grandfather’s name is [name_u]Michael[/name_u], which also contributed to his middle name.

The family goes on a vacation to [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u]. They go white water rafting with the older kids – [name_u]Coy[/name_u] (19), [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_f]Greta[/name_f] (15) and [name_f]Maryn[/name_f] (10). The middles and the littles stay with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], who also come on the vacation. They take them swimming at the hotel pool. On other days, the middles – [name_u]Max[/name_u] (8), [name_u]Koa[/name_u] (7), [name_m]Pacey[/name_m] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] (5) go mini golfing with [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m], while the older kids explore with the littles and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]. [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] also take a day to spend with the littles – [name_u]Reece[/name_u] and [name_u]Baylor[/name_u] (3), [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] (1) and [name_m]Colton[/name_m] (5 months) at the zoo. The rest of the time, the whole family spends together exploring [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u].

Year 36: Unfortunately, Maddi’s mom [name_f]Cora[/name_f] passes away. She leaves behind [name_f]Maddi[/name_f], [name_m]Merrick[/name_m], Murphee, [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_u]Micah[/name_u], as well as 24 grandchildren (13 are Maddi’s). [name_f]Cora[/name_f] passes away from breast cancer.

26 year old [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] and his wife [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] have a daughter. They name her [name_f]Jada[/name_f] [name_f]Madalynn[/name_f] Tulane after her mom and aunt.

Year 37: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] take another weekend trip away. They go to a football game in [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u] to see the Phillies play.

[name_m]Gavin[/name_m] wins the lottery! They win 8.3 million dollars.

Year 38: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] have another set of twins. They are identical girls they call [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Coralynn[/name_f] and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_u]Channing[/name_u].

[name_f]Maddi[/name_f] begins volunteering with an adoption agency, giving the kids waiting for adoption free hearing tests.

Year 39: [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] breaks her hand and has to take off of work for a few months. She was chasing the kids around the yard and tripped over the swing set and landed on her wrist wrong. Unfortunately she did have to have surgery and could not work for a bit. After about a month she went back to work and slowly got better.

The time off of work caused [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] to fall into a depression. She goes to her doctor to get medicine, which helps her a lot. The family is happier now that she is happy and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] is not as stressed out about caring for the littles, as she is getting better.

Year 40: After spending a lot of time with the adoption agency, adopting is weighing heavily on Maddi’s heart. She and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] decide to adopt identical twin boys who are both Deaf. They are 2 years old and [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] loves communicating with them in sign language and teaching them and the family more and more signs. They are named [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u].

While in the process of adopting [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] finds out she is pregnant with a baby girl. Evangelyne [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] is born 10 days after the adoption is finalized.

The family:
Maddi’s family:
Her: [name_f]Madalynn[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Tulane, 40
Boyfriend: [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m], 40
DS1: McCoy [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m] “Coy”, 24
DS2/DS3/DD1: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] Gavin/Noah Grove/Greta [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m], 20
DD2: [name_f]Maryn[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m], 15
DS4: [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_u]Jace[/name_u] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m] “Max”, 13
DS5: [name_m]Nakoa[/name_m] [name_u]Saint[/name_u] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m] “Koa”, 12
DS6/DD3: [name_m]Pacey[/name_m] Shepherd/Stella Murphee [name_m]Nichols[/name_m], 10
DS7/DD4: [name_u]Reece[/name_u] Gaileo/Baylor [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m], 8
DS8: [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m], 6
DS9: [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Michale[/name_m] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m], 5
DS10/DS11: [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] Campbell/Orion [name_u]Joseph[/name_u], 5
DD5/DD6: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Coralynn/Katherine [name_u]Channing[/name_u] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m] “Kate”, 2
DD7: Evangelyne [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_m]Nichols[/name_m] “Eva”, nb

Parents: [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (Simpson) Tulane [deceased] & [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] Tulane
Full Siblings-- [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] [name_m]Odin[/name_m] & Murphee [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (twins), 30, [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] & [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (twins), 26
Step Siblings – [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] 41, [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m] 38 and [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] “Finn” 33
Half Siblings – [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Walter[/name_u], 22 (Alexander’s)
Niece: [name_f]Jada[/name_f] [name_f]Madalynn[/name_f] Tulane (Merrick’s)
Best friend: [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]
Best friend’s daughter: Kenadie, 21

DH: [name_m]Ajax[/name_m] [name_m]Leroy[/name_m]
-dark brown eyes, blond hair
DW: [name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f] [name_u]Alma[/name_u]
-light brown eyes, brown hair
DD: [name_u]Liberty[/name_u] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] (b. 2098)
-light brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] (b. 2100)
-dark brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] (b. 2100)
DS: [name_m]Leroy[/name_m] [name_u]Sylvester[/name_u] (b. 2104)

2118: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] goes to university to study foreign languages and history and meets a guy she likes. They start dating eight months later.
2119: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] plays Jeopardy on TV and gets about halfway through!
2120: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] writes a book on her visits to living history museums and family genealogies.
2121: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] flies back to [name_u]Alaska[/name_u] to care for her niece (Liberty and her husband’s daughter) while she has walking pneumonia so that [name_u]Liberty[/name_u] and her husband can focus on caring for their newborn twin sons. She does school online when she can and catches up over the summer so she can still graduate the next year.
2122: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] graduates college and marries the guy she met in her first year, [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], at a lake!
2123: Unfortunately, [name_u]Henry[/name_u] loses his job because the company he works for had to shut down.
2124: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] welcome girl twins, [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_f]Kallista[/name_f] and [name_f]Regina[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u]! The family adopts two parakeets named [name_m]Chip[/name_m] and [name_f]Sweetie[/name_f].
2125: [name_u]Henry[/name_u] gets a promotion at his job!
2126: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] gets into a minor car accident.
2127: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] take a weekend trip to a bed and breakfast while the children stay with their grandparents.
2128: The whole family has a stay-cation, visiting escape rooms, an amusement park, and local street shops.
2129: [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_f]Regina[/name_f] both learn how to swim!
2130: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] gets fired from her job, though she is not given a reason why.
2131: The family takes another stay-cation, watching movies and camping in a tent in the backyard.
2132: Holly’s mother, [name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f], sadly passes away.
2133: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] writes another book, this time about her life, in honor of her parents and in memory of her mother, [name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f].
2134: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] buy a new car–a [name_m]Dodge[/name_m].
2135: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] is in an accident that permanently disables her. She decides to shift her focus for her job to more writing and considers starting her own historical/family history and writing business.
2136: The family takes a vacation to [name_f]Iceland[/name_f] to swim and see the puffins.
2137: [name_f]Regina[/name_f] is diagnosed with Synesthesia.
2138: [name_u]Henry[/name_u] gets fired from his job and desperately searches for another one.
2139: [name_u]Raven[/name_u] is diagnosed with asthma.

Year 1

Year 1.

The [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] Family
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 37 & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], 41

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u], 7
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], 4
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], infant (me!)

Year 1.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] parents separate because their marriage isn’t working anymore. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I stays with our mother, and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] goes with our father. They promised to keep in touch and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] will join us during family trips and events, and vice versa.

Year 2 [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I spend [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Day[/name_u] with [name_m]Silas[/name_m], our father, and our father’s extended family in [name_u]Milan[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. It was a huge family gathering.

Year 2.5. I become friends with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m]. Our mothers were high school best friends and they visit all the time.

Year 3. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother adopts twin girls [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] with her girlfriend.

Year 3.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] mother marries her girlfriend [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] in a beautiful beach wedding at [name_u]Maui[/name_u], [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]. They met there during one of my mother’s business trips as a lawyer.

Year 4. We adopt [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] the [name_m]Bombay[/name_m] cat.

Year 4.5 I become friends with [name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f] at the daycare after we share lunches.

Year 5. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother returns to lawyering after taking a break to focus on family. [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] watches us when she’s not at work and sends us to the daycare when she is.

Year 5.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes to [name_f]Iceland[/name_f] to see the northern lights. It is a dream come true for [name_f]Anais[/name_f] who kept suggesting the trip until my mother gave up and surrendered to her wish. [name_f]Frederica[/name_f], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], & I are mosly in awe, my mother was mosly concerned with the coldness, and the twins are convinced they are in space. It is breathtaking and I have dreams about it from time to time.

Year 6. [name_f]My[/name_f] father marries his girlfriend [name_f]Donata[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] at a church in [name_u]Venice[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I are flower girls along with our new stepsister [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f]. [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is the ring bearer and our new stepbrother [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] Etorre is the bible bearer.

Year 7. I become a die-hard half-blood! [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] and the Olympians all the way. I also start reading more books.

Year 8. I join the Speech and Debate club.

Year 9. I meet [name_f]Lovella[/name_f] Huifeng at Speech and Debate club and we become friends. [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_f]Enid[/name_f], & I immediately become a trio. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] joins us from time to time but he’s mostly with just me, as we are best friends.

Year 10. I learn to play the flute and start playing at the school orchestra.

Year 11. Our family goes to Disneyland. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] complains about her feet the whole time, [name_m]Silas[/name_m] gets rebuked by my mother for being “too hyperactive that it is unsafe” a little too many times, [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] only rides the mild rides because she “might throw up”, and the twins and I surely had a blast!

Year 12. I decide that my favorite subject is [name_f]English[/name_f]. I enjoy reading, writing, and speaking! Maybe I should be a journalist or writer? or a lawyer just like mom & dad!

Year 13. I discover that I am naturally talented in creative writing and not just writing after winning a school award. [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]English[/name_f] teacher, Miss [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], encouraged me to join the creative writing club and promised to help me enhance my skill.

Year 2

Year 2.

Year 14. I discover the riverbanks a few meters away from Lachlan’s house. We ask his father to set up a treehouse there with a table, chairs, and a hammock. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I called it “The Housetree club.” The blow of the wind is refreshing and the view is beautiful at the top. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I often hangout there after school and in the weekends. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] & [name_u]Love[/name_u] join us sometimes.

Year 15. [name_f]My[/name_f] father and [name_f]Donata[/name_f] give birth to twin boys [name_u]Rumi[/name_u] [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Massimo[/name_m].

Year 16. I realize that I am in love with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], but I try to keep it a secret.

Year 17. [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings & I went to [name_u]Venice[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f] with my father, [name_f]Donata[/name_f], and our stepsiblings. We all had fun and got to know his new family more.

Year 18. I am diagnosed with a latex allergy after having an allergic reaction to my latex gloves during Halloween.

Year 18.5. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] taught [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], & I how to ride a motorcycle. This summer is about to turn so much more fun

The [name_u]Alcott[/name_u] & [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] Families
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 50 & [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f], 39
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], 54 & [name_f]Donata[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f], 45

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u], 24
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], 12
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], 18
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u], 15 (adopted)
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] Etorre, 22 (stepbrother)
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f], 19 (stepsister)
[name_u]Rumi[/name_u] [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Massimo[/name_m], 3 (stepbrothers)

[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] (cat)

Friends
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m], 18
[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f], 18
[name_f]Lovella[/name_f] Huifeng, 18
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], 29 (teacher & mentor)

Affiliations
Creative Writing Club
Speech and Debate Club
School Orchestra (flutist)

Skills, Hobbies, & [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] subject
[name_f]English[/name_f]
Creative Writing
Riding the motorcycle

Year 19. I manage to enter [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] University’s B.A. [name_f]English[/name_f], minor in Creative Writing program but had an awful professor this semester named [name_m]Octavius[/name_m] [name_m]Thor[/name_m]. He is too pedantic, prescriptivist, and so far from the loving Miss [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f].

Year 20. I decide to pursue [name_m]History[/name_m] along with my [name_f]English[/name_f] major after being inspired by a historical fiction assignment.

Year 21. I discover that I am cross-dominant because I noticed that I do involuntary movements with my left hand but voluntary movements with my right hand.

Year 21.5. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & her wife are having marital problems at home due to suspected cheating. I agree to keep my niece & nephew [name_f]Enola[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u], 3 & [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Anselm[/name_m], 1 at home while the situation at theirs haven’t calmed down yet.

Year 22. I move to a new house just a few walks away from campus. [name_f]My[/name_f] father gave it to me as a gift after I told him my plans of continuing to law school at [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] and working at the law firm near it. I totally appreciate the surprise but I feel more pressured to achieve my plans.

Year 22.5 I go to a solo vacation in [name_f]Iceland[/name_f] to relieve my childhood memories. I never stopped dreaming about the northern lights when I sleep even after several years since that vacation.

Year 23. After years of secretly loving [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], I finally meet someone that I am romantically interested in named [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f]. She is a Journalism major that I met in one of my communication classes. We see each other for months before we become official.

Year 23.5. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] dies from a motorcycle accident during one stormy night. I promise to name my first daughter [name_f]Enid[/name_f] in memory of her. [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], & I kept an altar dedicated to her in our old treehouse.

Year 24. I begin volunteer work as a paralegal in my prospected law firm during my senior year at [name_m]Harvard[/name_m].

Year 24.4. I take a roadtrip to [name_u]Alaska[/name_u] with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. I realized that I am still in love with him despite being with [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], but decide to keep it to myself and try to sort out my feelings.

Year 25. I manage to enter [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] [name_m]Law[/name_m] School but failed a class for the first time in my life during the first semester. I asked both my mother and father who are both lawyers for help, and I managed to pass it on my retake.

Year 25.5. In a messy turn of events, the newly-broken-up-with-his-girlfriend [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] privately confesses he loved me his whole life right after I got engaged with [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] on the celebration party of her graduation. I broke up with [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] months after and got together with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m].

Year 26. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] got a raise in the architectural firm he works at. I decide to become a law clerk as a part-time job in my prospective law firm while I study in law school.

Year 26.5 [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I get married by the riverbanks after I graduate from law school. [name_u]Love[/name_u] was my maid of honor and there was a tribute to [name_f]Enid[/name_f] before the wedding. Our respective families (The [name_u]Alcott[/name_u] family, The [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] family, The Monroe-Lowell Family, The Amherst family), Miss [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f] and her family, Love’s family, Enid’s family, and our other friends and co-workers are there.

Year 27. I give birth to twins Condor [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] & [name_f]Canary[/name_f] [name_f]Enid[/name_f].

Year 27.5 [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I win an all expenses paid trip. We travelled all around Europe but left the twins to [name_m]Silas[/name_m] & his wife because they are too young to travel.

Year 28. I begin writing a blog about my life as a multi-faceted lawyer who juggles motherhood, travelling, writing, and other hobbies. It immediately accumulated a following, mostly from fellow mothers.

Year 28.5 [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] gets diagnosed with a pollen allergy. This explains why his nose was always stuffed whenever we hanged out at the riverbanks, but he didn’t mind anyway.

Year 29. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] inherits money and a ranch from his estranged grandfather. We saved the money in the bank and let the workers keep the ranch running. We visit from time to time. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] loves cattle and horses, but [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] is sill a little scared of them.

Year 29.5 I give birth to a girl named [name_u]Skylark[/name_u] [name_u]Nouvel[/name_u].

Year 30. I got in a car accident on the way to the twins’ school. It is major and I have to go on an operation. Fortunately, the operation is a success.

Year 30.5. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] gets into a fight at school after defending her twin brother from bullies.

Year 31. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] joins the soccer team and [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] joins the art club.

Year 31.5 We are surprised to find out that [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] has a girlfriend in elementary school. Her name is [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], and she is the most inquisitive and curious little girl. This is obviously innocent puppy love and we didn’t take it too seriously, but we found it cute.

Year 32. [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] is diagnosed with Synesthesia. We realized why he loves art and is more artistically gifted than the kids his age.

Year 32.5 [name_u]Lark[/name_u] is diagnosed with Hyperlexia. She is intellectually advanced for her age.

Year 33. We attended Lachlan’s extended family gathering. The Amhersts are surely jovial and warm people.

Year 33.5. [name_f]Maude[/name_f] gives birth to my nephew [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Craven[/name_m].

Year 34. I become a Partner at the law firm I work at and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] becomes a Senior Architect.

Year 34.5 [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I go to [name_f]Barcelona[/name_f], Spain for his business trip. We left the kids in Margalo’s care. She’s definitely their favorite aunt.

Year 35. I give birth to a girl named [name_f]Myna[/name_f] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u].

Year 35.5 I publish my first fictional book after a long creative slump after college. It slowly become a best-seller and I got a following under the detective mystery genre due to my unexpected, elaborate, and detailed twists. I used my law knowledge to conceptualize the happenings in the book.

Year 36. I give birth to a boy named [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_u]Lior[/name_u].

Year 36.5 I renewed my vows with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] on our 10th year anniversary by the riverbanks. Our love never faltered even after years, it is still as magical as the day we realized that we have loved each oher for the longest time. I guess this is what happens if you marry your best friend.

Year 37. Lachlan’s father passed away from cancer. [name_f]My[/name_f] father visited from [name_f]Italy[/name_f] to attend his amigo’s funeral. The whole family mourns, but [name_f]Myna[/name_f] is especially affected by her grandfather’s passing because she is the closest to him.

Year 37.5 Our whole family took a road trip to [name_u]Alaska[/name_u]. We retold the story of [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I’s trip and how I realized I’m in love with their father. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] & [name_u]Lark[/name_u] are upset with me for hurting Juliette’s feelings, and we joked about it on the way home. I assured them that [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and I are in good terms right now and that she is thriving with her career and engaged to a Victoria’s [name_f]Secret[/name_f] model as of the moment. They realized that the [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] I was talking about is [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] they see hosting a famous late night show on Television. The kids jokingly roots for her now over their father.

Year 38. [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] comes out as bisexual. Everyone offers their unconditional love and support.

Year 38.5 Inspired by her twin brother, [name_f]Enid[/name_f] finally comes out as lesbian. Everyone offers their unconditional love and support. The family decides to donate to several LGBTQ+ organizations to honor their newly out children.

Year 39. [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] begs for a cat. You remember [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] and how brokenhearted you were when she finally succombed to old age. Nevertheless, you don’t want to deny your child of the happiness and love a pet can bring. You get him a [name_m]Bombay[/name_m] cat which he specifically requested after you showed him pics of [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]. He names it Carolinus.

Year 39.5. [name_u]Lark[/name_u] learns how to swim and is exceptionally good at it for a beginner.

Year 40. [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] is diagnosed with ADHD.

The [name_u]Alcott[/name_u] & [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] Families
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 70 & [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f], 59
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], 74 & [name_f]Donata[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f], 65

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u], 46
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], 44
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], 40
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u], 37 (adopted)
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] Etorre, 39 (stepbrother)
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f], 37 (stepsister)
[name_u]Rumi[/name_u] [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Massimo[/name_m], 23 (stepbrothers)

[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f], deceased

The Monroe-Amherst Family
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], 40 & [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m], 40

Condor [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] & [name_f]Canary[/name_f] [name_f]Enid[/name_f], 13
[name_u]Skylark[/name_u] [name_u]Nouvel[/name_u], 11
[name_f]Myna[/name_f] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u], 5
[name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_u]Lior[/name_u], 4

Carolinus (cat)

Friends
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m], 40
[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f], deceased
[name_f]Lovella[/name_f] Huifeng, 40
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], 59 (former teacher & mentor)

Affiliations
Creative Writing Club (former)
Speech and Debate Club (former)
School Orchestra as a flutist (former)
[name_m]Harvard[/name_m] University (alumni)
[name_m]Harvard[/name_m] [name_m]Law[/name_m] School (alumni)
[name_m]Law[/name_m] firm (partner)

Skills, Hobbies, & [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] subject
[name_f]English[/name_f]
Creative Writing
Riding the motorcycle

Nieces & Nephews (only those revealed in the story)
[name_f]Enola[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u], 19 (Anais’s daughter)
[name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Anselm[/name_m], 17 (Anais’s son)
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Craven[/name_m], 7 (Maude’s son)

Round 2

DexH: Elliot Arrow White, 37
curly blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin - doctor

DW: Rose Araceli White (Miller), 36
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin - scientist

DH: Birch Forrest Parkinson, 39
wavy brown hair, white eyes, tan skin - stay at home dad

DS: Neville Blaise White, 17
curly red hair, green eyes, pale skin - part-time job at the McDonalds drive-thru

DD: Rosalind Amelie White, 16
curly blonde hair, green eyes, dark skin

DS: Bodhi Carter White, 14
curly red hair, green eyes, dark skin

Me: Adhara Breeze White, 13
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin

DstepD: Carlee Amelie Parkinson, 13
straight brown hair, green eyes, tan skin

DD: Winter Matilda White, 6
straight blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin

DD: Evelyn Ashlen White, 2
curly red hair, brown eyes, pale skin

Year 14: I take on a new hobby of painting. I enjoy painting both people and outdoor features. I also tried out for the high school soccer team but got rejected. I take this well, as I have more time for painting.

Year 15: I discover I have a talent for acting. I enjoy being in the spotlight, and get into every play, so it was kinda expected. I also join the netball team. I discover I am still as good as elementary school me.

Year 16: I make a friend. His name is Leo Wills, and he is the cutest and nerdiest boy ever! I also learn to ride roller skates. Guess who helped me, it was Leo!

Year 17: I get pregnant with surprise twins! It turns out the father was Leo!
DS: Isaiah Westley Wills - straight red hair, brown eyes, pale skin
DD: Oaklyn Isabelle Wills - straight blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin

Year 18: I got rejected from the local soccer team. I have more time for netball, anyways. I also end up joining the volleyball team. I also convince Carlee to join me.

DexH: Elliot Arrow White, 42
curly blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin - doctor

DW: Rose Araceli White (Miller), 41
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin - scientist

DH: Birch Forrest Parkinson, 44
wavy brown hair, white eyes, tan skin - stay at home dad

DS: Neville Blaise White, 22
curly red hair, green eyes, pale skin - part-time job at the McDonalds drive-thru

DD: Rosalind Amelie White, 21
curly blonde hair, green eyes, dark skin

DS: Bodhi Carter White, 19
curly red hair, green eyes, dark skin

Me: Adhara Breeze White, 18
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin
BF: Leo Jackson Wills, 18
wavy blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin

DS: Isaiah Westley Wills, 1
straight red hair, brown eyes, pale skin
DD: Oaklyn Isabelle Wills, 1

DstepD: Carlee Amelie Parkinson, 18

DD: Winter Matilda White, 11

DD: Evelyn Ashlen White, 7
——————————————
Year 19: [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] is allergic to honey. This doesn’t make much difference.
Year 20: [name_u]Leo[/name_u], the twins and I go on a road trip to [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
Year 21: I have a baby boy
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - wavy red hair, green eyes, pale
Year 22: I have a baby boy
[name_u]Rogue[/name_u] [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] - straight blonde hair, green eyes, dark
Year 23: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] gets a promotion. He now makes 80 thousand a year.
Year 24: I get COVID. Luckily, I recover quickly
Year 25: I take up hiking. [name_u]Oaklyn[/name_u] joins me and we hike every [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
Year 26: I have a baby girl
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Straight blonde hair, green eyes, dark
Year 27: [name_u]Oaklyn[/name_u] joins ballet.
Year 28: I have twins
[name_f]Lillia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f] - [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] blonde hair, brown eyes, pale
[name_f]Anabel[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] - [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] blonde hair, brown eyes, pale
Year 29: [name_f]Evie[/name_f] learns to swim.
Year 30: We move from Australia to [name_u]England[/name_u]. We get a pool as all our kids can swim
Year 31: I have triplets
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] - Straight red hair, brown eyes, pale
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - Straight blonde hair, brown eyes, pale
[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] - [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] red hair, green eyes, pale
Year 32: I go on a solo vacation to Poland.
Year 33: [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] has autism. This doesn’t make much of a difference.
Year 34: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and I get married.
Year 35: I have a baby boy
[name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] - Straight blonde hair, brown eyes, pale
Year 36: We move to a new house in [name_u]London[/name_u]
Year 37: I have a baby girl
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] - [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] red hair, green eyes, dark
Year 38: I lose a friend to cancer
Year 39: I apply for a job but get rejected
Year 40: I have a baby girl
[name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - Straight blonde hair, brown eyes, pale

DexH: Elliot Arrow White, 63
curly blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin - retired

DW: Rose Araceli White (Miller), 62
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin - retired

DH: Birch Forrest Parkinson, 65
wavy brown hair, white eyes, tan skin - retired

DS: Neville Blaise White, 43
curly red hair, green eyes, pale skin - doctor

DD: Rosalind Amelie White, 42
curly blonde hair, green eyes, dark skin - chef

DS: Bodhi Carter White, 41
curly red hair, green eyes, dark skin - cop

Me: Adhara Breeze White, 40
straight red hair, green eyes, dark
BF: Leo Jackson Wills, 40
wavy blonde hair, brown eyes, pale

DS: Isaiah Westley Wills, 23
straight red hair, brown eyes, pale

DD: Oaklyn Isabelle Wills, 23
straight blonde hair, green eyes, pale

DS: [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 19
[name_f]Wavy[/name_f] red hair, green eyes, pale

DS: [name_u]Rogue[/name_u] [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 18
Straight blonde hair, green eyes, dark

DD: [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 14
Straight blonde hair, green eyes, dark

DD: [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 12
DD: [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 12
[name_f]Wavy[/name_f] blonde hair, brown eyes, pale

DS: [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 9
Straight red hair, brown eyes, pale
DD: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 9
Straight blonde hair, brown eyes, pale
DS: [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 9
[name_f]Wavy[/name_f] red hair, green eyes, pale

DS: [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 5

DD: [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 3
[name_f]Wavy[/name_f] red hair, green eyes, dark

DD: [name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], nb

DstepD: Carlee Amelie Parkinson, 40

DD: Winter Matilda White, 32

DD: Evelyn Ashlen White, 28

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom (68): [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_u]Guadalupe[/name_u] Montes
[name_f]My[/name_f] stepdad (69): [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] biological dad (d): [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister (42): [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m]
Me (40): [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m] “Finn”
[name_f]My[/name_f] half sister (39): [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] (Chapman) Gutierrez
[name_f]My[/name_f] half brother (36): [name_m]Russell[/name_m] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m] “Rusty”
[name_f]My[/name_f] half sister (35): [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] half sister (22): [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m] “Bernie”

[name_f]My[/name_f] nephew (10): [name_u]Blaze[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] Gutierrez

[name_f]My[/name_f] wife (40): [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] (Fowler) [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] son (14): [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m] “Cal”
[name_f]My[/name_f] son (7): [name_u]Beckham[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m] “Beck”

Year 19: I attend my first year of college in [name_u]Berlin[/name_u]. Over summer break, my family and I travel to [name_u]France[/name_u] and enjoy some delicious pastries.
Year 20: It breaks my heart to do so, but I decide to cut contact with my dad. He only calls me to ask for financial help, and it’s clear he doesn’t really care about me.
Year 21: I make the mistake of loaning my friend a few thousand dollars to help during a tight spot and he never pays me back. I have to work twice as hard to regain what I lost. On a positive note, I meet a beautiful and funny art student named [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and we get along very well!
Year 22: I graduate college with a degree in archaeology and paleontology. I get a job as a paleontologist, which I love. Unfortunately, I contract a severe case of malaria during fieldwork and it takes me weeks to recover.
Year 23: I propose to [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and she says yes! I’m overjoyed and so ready to start our life together.
Year 24: [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and I get married and get a nice little apartment for us to share with our three cats. Two months after we move in, a minor earthquake shakes our city. Thankfully, nothing is lost except a few glass items that shattered.
Year 25: [name_f]My[/name_f] biological dad, [name_u]Henry[/name_u], passes away this year after a drug overdose. I’m saddened even though we cut contact years ago. He’s still my dad, and I still care.
Year 26: [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and I are shocked to find she’s pregnant! We can’t wait to be parents, and nine months later we meet our son, [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]. We nickname him [name_u]Cal[/name_u], but also call him [name_u]Cali[/name_u] and [name_m]Han[/name_m].
Year 27: I’ve always loved swimming, so we put [name_u]Cal[/name_u] in parent-child swim lessons right away. He’s just like his dad and loves the water!
Year 28: [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] gets laid off from her graphic design job as the company experiences budget cuts. She struggles to find another job. For now, she’s a stay at home mom.
Year 29: After two months with no success finding a new job, [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] decides to stay at home full-time to take care of [name_u]Cal[/name_u] and the house. It’s perfectly timed, because a week later [name_u]Cal[/name_u] is diagnosed with a severe hip problem. It ends up requiring surgery, and he is put in a spica cast for three months. During that time, he can’t walk at all and must be transported in a wheelchair. It’s very stressful for us all, but he makes a full recovery and is running again in no time.
Year 30: [name_f]My[/name_f] half sister, [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], gives birth to my first nephew! He’s a sweet little guy who they name [name_u]Blaze[/name_u].
Year 31: [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] likes to enter sweepstakes and they finally pay off in the form of an all-expenses-paid trip to [name_u]Fiji[/name_u]! [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_u]Cal[/name_u] loves spending time in the ocean, and we all enjoy the sun and sand.
Year 32: Cal’s love of swimming propels him to join his elementary school’s swim club.
Year 33: After six years of trying for another baby and three rounds of IVF, we welcome our second son, [name_u]Beckham[/name_u]. We call him [name_u]Beck[/name_u]!
Year 34: We decide to move the family to [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]. It’s expensive to live in the capital, but it gives the kids more opportunities than they had in our small town.
Year 35: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom offers to watch the boys so [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and I can go on a trip - and we do! We have a romantic getaway to the [name_f]Amalfi[/name_f] coast and enjoy some delicious food.
Year 36: After discovering a new type of dinosaur and submitting a forty-page paper about it, I get promoted to the head of the Austrian Paleontological Society. I also get a raise, which is definitely welcome!
Year 37: [name_u]Cal[/name_u] wins a regional swim meet and gets a gold medal! We are so proud of him and of his progress.
Year 38: I start volunteering at a local history museum, where I help guide kids and adults alike around the exhibits. I love doing it, especially when kids have questions about dinosaurs.
Year 39: I spend six months doing fieldwork in Botswana. It’s an incredible experience, but I find I miss my family a lot while I’m gone!
Year 40: [name_u]Cal[/name_u] comes out as bisexual. We are so proud of him that we get a bi flag sticker to put on the car. He’s a little embarrassed, but clearly happy his parents are so supportive. [name_m]Even[/name_m] his grandparents congratulate him once he eventually comes out to them!

Y19 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] has a baby boy, [name_m]Adam[/name_m], with [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] [name_f]Taylor[/name_f].

Y20 Willow’s son [name_m]Adam[/name_m] learns to ride a baby bike!

Y21 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] dyes her hair light blue!

Y22 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] take [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] to Disneyland!

Y23 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] begins volunteer work at Adam’s school.

Y24 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] get promoted to a Pre-School teacher from her volunteer work!

Y25 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] gets into a car accident and is unable to use her legs anymore.

Y26 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] cares for [name_m]Adam[/name_m] after he gets his appendix removed.

Y27 Willow’s half-sister, [name_f]Scout[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m], passed away. She did not have any children.

Y28 [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_m]Sterling[/name_m], [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] move to Portugal!

Y29 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] welcome twins [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f]!

Y30 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] gets into a minor car accident. She gets a concussion.

Y31 Willow’s half-sister [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] passed away. She had children, but her other half-siblings are adopted them.

Y32 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] welcome twins [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_m]Darius[/name_m]!

Y33 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] meets someone at her school job that inspires her to go to school!

Y34 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] meets her best friend in Portugal, [name_f]Anna[/name_f], while on a trip to the coast!

Y35 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] break up. [name_f]Willow[/name_f] houses [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], and [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_m]Darius[/name_m]. [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] houses [name_m]Adam[/name_m], and [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

Y36 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is diagnosed with ADHD.

Y37 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] decided to learn Portugese. She takes classes at night at the school she teaches at.

Y38 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] gets promoted to an upper-elementary school teacher!

Y39 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] discovers [name_m]Evander[/name_m] has a talent for drawing! They love it!

Y40 Willow’s mom [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and stepdad [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] separates after marriage tensions.

Adult Lifeline
[40] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (golden strawberry blonde hair, light gray-green eyes)
ex[40] [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] [name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_f]Taylor[/name_f] (light blond hair, blue eyes)

dds [21]: [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] Taylor-Snow (light blond hair, light gray-green eyes)
dds [19]: [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]Will[/name_m] Taylor-Snow (light blond hair, blue eyes)
dds/ddd [11]: [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] Taylor-Snow / [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] Taylor-Snow (golden strawberry blonde hair, light gray-green eyes)
dds/dds [9]: [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Dallas[/name_m] Taylor-Snow (light blond+gray-green eyes) / [name_m]Darius[/name_m] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] Taylor-Snow (golden strawberry hair+blue eyes)

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] & [name_m]Sterling[/name_m] | [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], and [name_m]Darius[/name_m]

Family [name_f]Line[/name_f]
DexH [66]: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, bright green eyes)
-dhW2: [61]: [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] (Natoli) [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dark brown hair, hazel eyes)
DexW [63]: [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (Douglas, Snow) [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (golden strawberry blonde hair, light gray-green eyes)
-dwexH2 [69]: [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, bright blue eyes)

ds [41]: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, light gray-green eyes)
me: [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (golden strawberry blonde hair, light gray-green eyes)
ds [34]: [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, bright blue eyes)
ds [33]: [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, light gray-green eyes)
ds [32, triplet] [name_m]Charlie[/name_m] [name_m]Douglas[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (golden strawberry blonde, hazel eyes)
dd [32, triplet] [name_f]June[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark red/brown hair, light gray-green eyes)
dd [dY27] [name_f]Scout[/name_f] [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark red/brown hair, light gray-green eyes)
dd [dY31]: [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, hazel eyes)
dd [29]: [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dark brown hair, bright green eyes)
ds [23]: [name_m]Hudson[/name_m] [name_m]Winslow[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (golden strawberry blond hair, bright blue eyes)
dd [22]: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes)

[name_m]George[/name_m], the [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] Cavelier (deceased)
[name_f]May[/name_f], the calico cat (deceased)

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] | [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] | [name_m]Hawk[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Charlie[/name_m], [name_f]June[/name_f], [name_f]Scout[/name_f], [name_m]Hudson[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] | [name_f]Fauna[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]

DH: [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (48) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & dark brown eyes; Film & Video Editor
DW: [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Riley[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (49) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes; Landscape Architect

DD: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (21) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Dove[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (18) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & pale green eyes; Allergic to peanuts; Has Dyscalculia
DD: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] “Milly” [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (15) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & dark brown eyes
DS: [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] “Dan” [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (14) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (7) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] “Freddie” [name_m]James[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (7) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]Noel[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (7) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes

[name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f] Davidson; with [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Milly[/name_f], [name_m]Dan[/name_m], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_m]Freddie[/name_m], and [name_m]Noel[/name_m]

Year 19
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] started university this year. She is studying Teaching so that she can be a high school [name_f]English[/name_f] teacher. She also decides to get her ears pierced.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (19)

Year 20
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] goes on vacation with her parents and siblings to [name_m]Rome[/name_m], [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. They have a lot of fun, and enjoy seeing the sights.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (20)

Year 21
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] gets into a car accident on her way to class one morning. It’s only a minor accident, luckily, and she escapes with just bruises and a small cut on her left elbow.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (21)

Year 22
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] meets someone that she has strong feelings for. [name_m]Parker[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] Curie (22) is in one of her classes this year, and it seems he has feelings for her too, as he asks her on a date! They go on a few successful dates before committing to a relationship. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] are now officially dating.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (22) & [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (22)

Year 23
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] graduated from university this year! She spends a few months relaxing after studying for the past few years, and then starts job hunting. It doesn’t take long for her to find a job as an Assistant High School [name_f]English[/name_f] Teacher in a small school local to her. She does such a good job in her first few months, that she gets a raise!
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (23) & [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (23)

Year 24
Parker’s family has been demanding he go back to their home town and stop ‘living in sin’ with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. He has had enough and cuts contact with them until they stop treating him like that.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (24) & [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (24)

Year 25
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] welcome a baby girl! They name her [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Sky[/name_m] Curie.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (25), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (25), & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (0)

Year 26
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] begins volunteering after school to sponsor the [name_m]Art[/name_m] club.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (26), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (26), & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (1)

Year 27
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] falls over while riding her bicycle and breaks her right wrist.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (27), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (27), & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (2)

Year 28
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] gets a small tattoo on her upper right arm. It’s some forget-me-not flowers and Charlotte’s date of birth.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (28), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (28), & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (3)

Year 29
[name_m]Parker[/name_m] comes out to [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] as bisexual. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is supportive of him, and they chat about how it will affect their relationship or if their relationship will change, which it doesn’t.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (29), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (29), & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (4)

Year 30
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] decide to have a stay-cation this summer, and take [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] sightseeing in their local area.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (30), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (30), & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (5)

Year 31
[name_m]Parker[/name_m] gets a raise at work!
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (31), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (31), & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (6)

Year 32
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] contracts pneumonia and has to spend some time in the hospital. Luckily she fully recovers and is back to work as soon as she is able.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (32), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (32), & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (7)

Year 33
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] welcome a baby boy! They name him [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] Curie. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is hesitant at first, but soon falls in love with her baby brother.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (33), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (33), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (8), & [name_m]George[/name_m] (0)

Year 34
[name_m]Parker[/name_m] has to take a business trip for a few weeks. Unfortunately it falls during the school year, meaning [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and the kids have to stay behind. They chat every other day, and miss each other terribly.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (34), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (34), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (9), & [name_m]George[/name_m] (1)

Year 35
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] finally reads the [name_m]Lord[/name_m] of the Rings series this year and falls in love with it. It becomes one of her favourite book series.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (35), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (35), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (10), & [name_m]George[/name_m] (2)

Year 36
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] decides to cut and dye her hair this year. She dyes it purple like she had as a teenager.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (36), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (36), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (11), & [name_m]George[/name_m] (3)

Year 37
[name_m]Parker[/name_m] is diagnosed with anxiety.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (37), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (37), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (12), & [name_m]George[/name_m] (4)

Year 38
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] gets her first boyfriend. He’s a lovely boy in her class named [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. It only lasts 3 weeks, and she is devastated when they break up, but [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] comfort her and reassure her that things will get better.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (38), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (38), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (13), & [name_m]George[/name_m] (5)

Year 39
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] take a romantic weekend trip to [name_f]Paris[/name_f]. The kids stay with Phoebe’s parents.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (39), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (39), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (14), & [name_m]George[/name_m] (6)

Year 40
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] welcome a baby girl! They name her [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] Curie. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]George[/name_m] have been asking for a little sibling for some time, so they are overjoyed to meet their baby sister.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (40), [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (40), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (15), [name_m]George[/name_m] (7), & [name_f]Ada[/name_f] (0)

DH: [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (70) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & dark brown eyes; Retired Film & Video Editor
DW: [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Riley[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (71) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes; Retired Landscape Architect

DD: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (43) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Dove[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (40) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & pale green eyes; Allergic to peanuts; Has Dyscalculia; High School [name_f]English[/name_f] Teacher
DD: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] “Milly” [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (37) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & dark brown eyes
DS: [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] “Dan” [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (36) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (29) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] “Freddie” [name_m]James[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (29) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]Noel[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (29) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes

[name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f] Davidson; with [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Milly[/name_f], [name_m]Dan[/name_m], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_m]Freddie[/name_m], and [name_m]Noel[/name_m]
__

DGF: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Dove[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (40) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & pale green eyes; Allergic to peanuts; Has dyscalculia; High School [name_f]English[/name_f] Teacher
DBF: [name_m]Parker[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] Curie (40) - [name_m]Sandy[/name_m] brown hair & hazel eyes; Has anxiety; Mechanical Engineer

DD: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “Charlie” [name_m]Sky[/name_m] Curie (15) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] Curie (7) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] Curie (0) - [name_m]Sandy[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] and [name_m]Parker[/name_m] Curie; with [name_m]Charlie[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m], and [name_f]Ada[/name_f]