Yoli...!

what are your honest opinions on [name_f]Yoli[/name_f]?

i love [name_f]Yoli[/name_f], i really do but at the same time i can’t help but wonder what other people think about her.
what would you think if you came across an australian baby, young girl, teenager and women? would your opinions differ if you meet her in person or on social media?

thanks!!

[name_f]Yoli[/name_f] sounds fine in my opinion. I find it easer to imagine a young girl named [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] than a teenager or adult, but I do think [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] is wearable at any age. To me, the name [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] sounds playful, jolly and lighthearted. I don’t think my opinion would differ whether I meet her in person or on social media.

[name_f]Yoli[/name_f] is a great name. We’ve had a family friend with this name for several decades. The name fit her well as a child and has only fit her better and better throughout her life.

I’ve never heard [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] before. It reminds me of Lully which i like and generally sounds quite cheerful and sweet

I haven’t come across this name before. I would probably think it’s a nickname for [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f]. To me it sounds cute and youthful.

I have a hard time with [name_f]Yoli[/name_f]. I love it, but I don’t like [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f] as a full name, and [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] feels too cutesy to me to standalone as a first. If I met someone from Australia who had a baby [name_f]Yoli[/name_f], I would assume they were inspired by [name_m]Byron[/name_m] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] childrenswear label, [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] & [name_m]Otis[/name_m]. Not sure if they’re known to you, but that’s the immediate connection I make!

I’ve never heard of it before! I quite like the way it sounds, except it reminds me a little of YOLO.

I think it’s cute!

i’m with you there! don’t like [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f] as a full name either. and you are correct i definitely was inspired by [name_f]Lena[/name_f] and her daughter [name_f]Yoli[/name_f]!

i love your description of her!

wow! i only know of (never met) one [name_f]Yoli[/name_f]!

@minxtruck I thought the exact same thing! That’s my immediate thought with the name. [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] is quite sweet but to me works better as a nickname for [name_f]Yolande[/name_f] or [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f]. I don’t love either name but I can u der stand the appeal of [name_f]Yolande[/name_f].

I wonder if her daughter is just [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] or if it’s short for [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f]?

i thought i read it somewhere on her q&a on instagram but i just flicked back through it and it’s not there but she always refer to her as just [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] from months old… it would be interesting to find out as her son is [name_m]Louie[/name_m]!

[name_f]Yoli[/name_f] is actually the mom. [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] isn’t short for anything, and she has been known as [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] for over 60 years.

It’s definitely short for [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f]. I’ve read interviews where they refer to her “daughter [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f] ([name_f]Yoli[/name_f])”.

i dug a bit deeper and it is too! as much as i don’t like [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f]… [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f] and [name_m]Louie[/name_m] is a very sweet sibset!!

bumping to see if anyone else feels about [name_f]Yoli[/name_f]!

[name_f]Yoli[/name_f] is so sweet! I actually went to school with a [name_f]Joli[/name_f] pronounced the same way (and a [name_u]July[/name_u] pronounced very similar!).
I think [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] is bright and fun. I can definitely picture someone of any age with this name.
(also, I’m personally not a fan of [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f]. But I think [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] can work on its own!)