You love the name so much, but

No, the computer doesn’t blur it, that’s the “spoiler” feature. You can put anything you want under a blurry cover. See?

People often use it to cover sensitive information, or things that could be regarded as ~innapropriate~, much more than to cover actual spoilers!

Oh, okay! Thanks.

1 Like

I extremely love [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] but these names are too common!

3 Likes

Margaret, but it’s my cousin’s middle name so I couldn’t use it. That’s why it stays my gp.

Oona, but I can never find any good nicknames besides “Oo”, and even spelled [name_f]Una[/name_f] gives the same problem

Beatrice, it’s so popular now! I used to have [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] on my UC but then realized 5 other people had some form of the name on their UC as well.

Thalassa, another gp. It doesn’t go with anything so I ditched it.

2 Likes

If it means anything, my name is supposedly common and I’ve never encountered another one! [name_m]Just[/name_m] move to a country where they’re unpopular. :wink:

2 Likes

I actually know a [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] and she’s awesome, I barely ever think of the character!

[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] is such a good name, but I once went to summer camp with an [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] and she was constantly tormented. It was really too bad.

3 Likes

Another: [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f]. I think it’s a pretty name, but it’s too out there for me to use. Plus, I think it’s too pretty to be shorted to [name_m]Mori[/name_m], which most people would automatically do.

• Ariel on a boy, because of The [name_m]Little[/name_m] Mermaid which (hot take) I really don’t like
  • Sebastian, see above
  • Veronica, because Heathers and Riverdale
  • Allegra, an allergy medication
  • Luna, way too popular now
  • Forrest, because [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] Gump
  • Indigo, because I’m not brave enough (it’s still on my list though) and also I don’t like nn [name_u]Indy[/name_u]
4 Likes

Ermengarde. I think it sounds classy, not clunky. However, it sounds a bit too much like when people mispronounce “oh my god”.

1 Like

Calix (“cowlicks” or “cow licks”) and [name_m]Helix[/name_m] (“he licks”).

1 Like

I love [name_f]Portia[/name_f] but if she grew up to be fat the boys at school would probably tease and call her Portion.

Girls can’t tease? Only boys?

1 Like

Balsam!

1 Like

Phelan

It’s supposed to be pronounced [name_u]Fee[/name_u]-lan, but holding a degree in criminology & justice studies, I can’t get over how close it is to the word “felon”.

2 Likes

Napoleon. It’s so handsome and I love it, but
I never get any positive feedback on it and I think it’s time to give up. :confused:

I love [name_f]Tangerine[/name_f], but I don’t want my child to hate me because of my love for citrus!

2 Likes

Lucian! I love the pronunciation of [name_f]Lu[/name_f]-see-IN but the [name_f]Lu[/name_f]-SHUN pronunciation sounds like lotion with an accent IMO🙈

2 Likes