On the floor.
1 Like
Bathroom sink ![]()
I wish I had a pet but I don’t, so I’d never sleep. Last pet I had was a fish, so I’d have slept in a fish tank.
1 Like
I have seven options …
- On top of my mother (cat).
- Right next to my father (cat).
- Right next to my parents bed (dog).
- On my own pillow (cat).
- In the fishtank (fish).
- Also in the fishtank (fish).
- In another fishtank (fish).
1 Like
Either underneath the kitchen table or outside in the flower bed… [name_m]Guess[/name_m] I’ll pick the kitchen table ![]()
2 Likes
Still in bed, just on the other side. ![]()
Box of hay (guinea pig)
On top of my mom (cat)
On top of my mom (cat
Right in front of my dad’s door (cat)
Inside my dad’s room (dog)
Also in my dad’s room (dog)
Plastic container (My dying ant farm)
My sister’s bed (cat)