Your Absolute Favourite Boy Name

There’s one for the girls, so why not the boys. Mine is, with no doubt at all, [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Have fun! I love reading people’s favourites!

1 Like

My vote goes to [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], my son’s name.

1 Like

Besides my sons name, I would have to go with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]!

Mine’s [name_m]Toryn[/name_m]! It has so much meaning to me and I just love the sound of it!

I am kind of a mess when it comes to boy names, but right now, I think my favorite has to be [name_m]Edward[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love boys’ names so this is tough! ([name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is gorgeous btw)

Besides my son’s name, I really really really love [name_u]Sasha[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] means a lot to me.

1 Like

I have a lot of favorites so it fluctuates occasionally, but at the moment I’m over the moon with [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Albert[/name_m]! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one who likes him :frowning:

1 Like

[name_m]Peter[/name_m]…

Definitely [name_u]Florian[/name_u]

Always come back to [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

1 Like

Absolutely [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]. This was the first name I fell in love with, and I’d use it in a second.

1 Like

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I don’t know that I’d use it. I like names that are in the 200 to 400 range in popularity, or a little lower if they are very recognizable or were historically more popular. I love unusual, historic names, but for practicality, I go for recognizable names that are easy to spell and not too long on a form.

1 Like

I tend to be kinda fickle with boy names, but at the moment it’s [name_m]Ronan[/name_m].

1 Like

” [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] ”

1 Like

I have a lot of favorites but I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is at the top.

I love [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] too! Unfortunately my niece is [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] so I could never use it. So apart from my sons’ names [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] my favourite boy name is …
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]

Hmm… boys names are tough!
I think [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] is my favourite right now.