Your absolute, number one, favourite name!

Right now:

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

All time:

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] OR [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

There are soooo many names I love!

my current favorite
Lua [name]Genevieve[/name]
or Lua [name]Clementine[/name]

runner ups
[name]Suri[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Magali[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]

Thanks for reply [name]Jennie[/name],I would have naturally said [name]Linn[/name] ee a so I guess it’s just a matter of picking your prefered prn.

This is so hard. I would have said [name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] or [name]Lilianna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] a week ago but I am really loving [name]Juliet[/name] right now. So it’s between…

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] (for my grandmother, and mother, respectively)
and
[name]Juliet[/name], not sure what middle name actually. Maybe [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Freya[/name], or [name]Isobel[/name]. Suggestions anyone?

I just thought it was funny that you were talking about these two names together because I’m [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]. A bit of a mouthful but I love it nonetheless!

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] is beautiful. I also really like [name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name].

This reminds me of the ‘If you could only have ONE child’ thread from earlier where I wrecked my brain and landed on [name]Marigold[/name], mainly for the [name]Goldie[/name] nickname I think…
I gave my one daughter the full name of [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Winsome[/name] [name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Elspeth[/name] Loveday.
Maybe to make it more accessible I’d shorten it to [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Elspeth[/name] Loveday, but as of today it’s the best I can do to find one favourite name.
Looking through my list Alifair and [name]Ophelia[/name] really stand out. [name]Ophelia[/name] was my favourite forever before, but I seem to be very good at overlooking it these days…
Maybe [name]Ophelia[/name] Loveday Alifair if [name]Ophelia[/name] and Alifair didn’t sound so similar :slight_smile:

[name]Louise[/name] Larrabee

Runner up
[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
… oh there are so many runner up"s"

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Julia[/name]

It has everything I like in a name–classic and beautiful and professional without sounding too buttoned-up.

My favourite combos out of the list of considerates would be
[name]Magnus[/name] [name]Leander[/name]/[name]Leo[/name] [name]Gordon[/name]
&
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Artemis[/name] [name]Jeanetta[/name]

my favourite names for both genders are [name]Coral[/name] & [name]Jude[/name]

[name]Clare[/name] [name]Frances[/name]

[name]Clare[/name] is the name of my oldest daughter and [name]Frances[/name] we saved for a future daughter.

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] I also really like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

Right now?

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Louise[/name].

It’s been this for a while, actually! I love, [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Shakespeare[/name] and [name]Louise[/name] is the mn of my mom and grandmother.

But, if it weren’t so so popular, I’d have a [name]Lily[/name] -something-. I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Lily[/name] like a gazillion times over!!

[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] - I prefer it with four syllables (Uh ME lee uh), and [name]Margaret[/name] is a family name. Settled on it ten years ago, and it’s been gaining popularity ever since. Also, do you think [name]Ally[/name]/[name]Allie[/name] could be a nickname? Because I’ve considered others and I’m not a fan of [name]Amy[/name], [name]Mel[/name], [name]Millie[/name], or [name]Lia[/name].

I think [name]Ally[/name] could be a legitimate nickname for [name]Amelia[/name]. Very pretty!

[name]Ginger[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

teehee…

My absolute favorite girl’s name is
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

Runners up are few, because [name]Claire[/name] is far and away my favorite:
[name]Audra[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]

This is one case where the first choice is easy, next is less obvious. The problem is, for anything I’d actually use, I stick to rare names. It happens that my favorite name is also unranked, but many of the others I like are a lot more common.

[name]Roxanne[/name] - This will be my first daughter (assuming there is one), but I can’t decide what middle to use.

Most of the others I love that are uncommon enough (in English-speaking countries) to use happen to be French. (Most of the best Greek and Russian names are used more.) Most would work well as sisters for a [name]Roxanne[/name], but not so well as middles.

[name]Esme[/name], [name]Estelle[/name], [name]Yvette[/name], [name]Odette[/name], Miette, [name]Melusine[/name], Celandine, Cabrienne (oops - not so good with my last name), [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Alouette[/name], [name]Mariette[/name], [name]Fleur[/name], Ysanne, Pommeline - thanks to the 'berry who came up with [name]Roxana[/name] Pommeline! Actually, [name]Roxana[/name] works better with more middles than [name]Roxanne[/name]. This is a problem: what do I do when I have a clear favorite name, but the form I like slightly less on its own flows better with middles - and, now that I think about it, with my last name as well?

Then I also have the problem that I don’t want to “waste” a favorite name on a middle that will be rarely used.

I just realized that [name]Roxanne[/name] would rule out [name]Anneliese[/name] as a sister. My main problem with siblings for [name]Roxanne[/name] wouldn’t be avoiding too-similar names. I can find many names I fell go well with it. Only problem is, do I like any of them as much? Can I?

The fact that I wouldn’t hesitate to use it with the (admittedly minor) limitations it produces is what makes it stand out.

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Christienne[/name]. <3

[name]Azalea[/name] [name]Martine[/name]— if she were the only girl. if it were 2 girls, I would go with:

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Martine[/name]
[name]Noemi[/name] [name]Carole[/name].

What other girls name would go with [name]Azalea[/name]??? I can’t think of any.