Your Dream Name

If you had to rename yourself, like if you had to go into Witness Protection, what name would you want, first, middle, and last?

What if you had to pretend to be the opposite sex? What would your name be?

If i was a guy i would want to be [name]Pierce[/name] Montgumrey ______ (Im not good with last names) But if i was still a girl…hmmmm probably [name]Beatrice[/name] “[name]Bea[/name]” [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Kate[/name] ________. :slight_smile:

GIRL - [name]Julia[/name] [name]Magdalen[/name] [name]Bell[/name]

BOY - [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] [name]McPherson[/name]

[name]Anastasia[/name] is my favourite name for a girl and I love the mn [name]Juliet[/name]. But I think I’ll go with something a little more common. Probably;

Girl- [name]Leah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] Hawkins
Boy- [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Aaron[/name] [name]Saunders[/name]

F- [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] Etu”
M- [name]Jack[/name] [name]Martin[/name] Etu”

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Jeffery[/name] [name]Alan[/name] [name]Robertson[/name]

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Augustine[/name] [name]Toy[/name] for a lady and I’ve never thought of a boys name for myself so I’m not sure. [name]Both[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Augustine[/name] and [name]Toy[/name] have personal meaning, but I don’t have any boys’ names with the same kind of meaning…
Maybe [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Sindri[/name] [name]Toy[/name]?

I have to think a bit more about a male alias for myself, but I know immediately that I would be [name]Artemisia[/name] Rothstein, which is an anagram from a line of one of my favorite [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Parker[/name] poems – “[name]Rainy[/name] [name]Night[/name]”:

“I am sister to the rain” = [name]Artemisia[/name] Rothstein

[name]RAINY[/name] [name]NIGHT[/name]
by [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Parker[/name]

Ghosts of all my lovely sins,
Who attend too well my pillow,
[name]Gay[/name] the wanton rain begins;
Hide the limp and tearful willow.

Turn aside your eyes and ears,
[name]Trail[/name] away your robes of sorrow,
You shall have my further years-
You shall walk with me tomorrow.

I am sister to the rain;
[name]Fey[/name] and sudden and unholy,
Petulant at the windowpane,
Quickly lost, remembered slowly.

I have lived with shades, a shade;
I am hung with graveyard flowers.
Let me be tonight arrayed
In the silver of the showers.

[name]Every[/name] fragile thing shall rust;
When another [name]April[/name] passes
I may be a furry dust,
Sifting through the brittle grasses.

All sweet sins shall be forgot;
Who will live to tell their siring?
Hear me now, nor let me rot
Wistful still, and still aspiring.

Ghosts of dear temptations, heed;
I am frail, be you forgiving.
See you not that I have need
To be living with the living?

Sail, tonight, the Styx”s breast;
Glide among the dim processions
Of the exquisite unblest,
Spirits of my shared transgressions,

Roam with young [name]Persephone[/name].
Plucking poppies for your slumber . . .
With the morrow, there shall be
One more wraith among your number.

I love the last names [name]Deveraux[/name] and [name]Carmichael[/name].

Girl - [name]Evangelina[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Deveraux[/name]
Boy - [name]Weston[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Carmichael[/name]

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winthrop[/name] (I love the last name [name]Winthrop[/name]!)

[name]Andrew[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Winthrop[/name]

[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Gardiner[/name]

[name]Brady[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Jamison[/name]

Now I don’t like [name]Andrew[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Winthrop[/name] so much. I still love [name]Anna[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winthrop[/name].

Maybe I would like [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Kenneth[/name] [name]McPherson[/name].

[name]Saffron[/name] Am”lie [name]Spencer[/name]

[name]Colin[/name] [name]Darius[/name] [name]Ashby[/name]

This is so difficult to narrow down! I’ll probably wonder why I chose these tomorrow…

[name]Veronica[/name] [name]Vega[/name] Solis
[name]Caleb[/name] [name]Miles[/name] Singleton

Hm… This is a fun question :slight_smile:

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Kate[/name] McCall - “[name]Annie[/name]”
or
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Darwin[/name]

[name]Jeffrey[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Darwin[/name] - “[name]Jeff[/name]”

I’ve thought about this since it was posted, and it was really hard. I have lots of favorite names, but am rather attached to my own name, so that none of those names seem comfortable to name myself.

If I were really going under cover in a witness protection, it would have to be fairly ordinary and blend-in, so I think [name]Beth[/name] or [name]Kate[/name] or maybe even [name]Wendy[/name]. Yeah, [name]Wendy[/name]. But for real dream name, more like a [name]Claudia[/name] or [name]Amelia[/name]. If I were pretending to be a man, I’d probably go with [name]Kevin[/name] or [name]Aaron[/name]. I think I could maybe be a [name]Todd[/name]. I don’t even love those names, they just seem like me only as a dude. For values of better, I think I’d be [name]Matthew[/name] or [name]Zachary[/name].

Practical WPP name - [name]Wendy[/name] or [name]Kevin[/name] Henrich
New and Improved - [name]Claudia[/name] or [name]Zachary[/name] Appelbacher

I love the last name Appelbacher - I think I spelled it right. Someone in a lot of my college classes had that for a last name, and I loved it. Kishbaugh is another cool last name.

This is really hard! Okay, right now, I would choose:

[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Alistair[/name] [name]Heywood[/name]

but [name]Julia[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], and [name]William[/name] were all close possibilities!

I think I love that last name, too! What does that mean – “person who dwells by the stream with apple trees lining its banks”?

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Tough one!

Female: [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Male[/name]: [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Tate[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

[quote=“nephele”]

I think I love that last name, too! What does that mean – “person who dwells by the stream with apple trees lining its banks”?

– [name]Nephele[/name][/quote]

I looked it up on facebook, and don’t see that as the primary spelling, mostly Aepelbacher and Apfelbacher; Appelbacher does appear on Google for some people’s last names. Google translates apfel to apple, correct, but nothing on the bacher portion. Surname Database does have [name]Bach[/name] (inclusive of Bacher variation), but not Apfelbacher. It does refer to a stream:
http://www.surnamedb.com/surname.aspx?name=bach
They have Apfel also:
http://www.surnamedb.com/surname.aspx?name=apfel

I wonder if stream apples are similar to road apples? LOL.