Your faves from futuremama’s list ✨

[name_m]Just[/name_m] hopping on the bandwagon! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to explain why, not necessary though (I never can :sweat_smile:)!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Romy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Teddy”
[name_m]August[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_f]Sage[/name_f]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_f]Eden[/name_f]
[name_m]Teddy[/name_m]

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is a long standing love of mine so definitely my favourite, although [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is really calling too me. I keep seeing this name pop up & haven’t moved it to my list yet but it’s tempting, it’s just so pretty.

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] is handsome, I’m really liking this lately. [name_m]Bram[/name_m] or [name_m]August[/name_m] are tying for joint 2nd for very similar reasons.

2 Likes

for girls, it’s definitely a tie between [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], and [name_f]Moon[/name_f]! All of them are lovely in so many different ways!

for boys, it’s a tie between [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Teddy” and [name_f]Sage[/name_f].

1 Like

It’s got to be [name_f]Moon[/name_f]! Such a gorgeous meaning and I love how short and sweet it is. Probably wouldn’t use as a first name, definitely a middle or double barrel :heartpulse:

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is just timeless, reminds me of vineyards, running in fields, july sunsets, friends to lovers :heart:

1 Like

Favorites are [name_f]Romy[/name_f] + [name_m]Bram[/name_m] — cozy, international, cool, could suit just about anyone

1 Like

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - I’ve always liked [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. It feels timeless and is a very sweet name, but with a lot of strength. I also enjoy the spelling (others may not!)

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] - I think this name deserves more use. I would probably prefer it as a nickname, but it stands well on its own. I do think of [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Stoker[/name_m] above anything else, so it feels a bit dark and mysterious thanks to the [name_m]Dracula[/name_m] association.

1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Teddy” is definitely my favorite from your boys list (and is my favorite name ever!) and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (or Eloise) is my favorite from your girls list, and I love her funky-cool vibe and Friends connection!

1 Like

Such a stunning list! :sun_with_face: I’m struggling so much trying to choose just two from your beautiful names! Today I’m picking [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]August[/name_m]. :heart_eyes: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] feels like the water lilies painted by [name_f]Monet[/name_f]. It’s so ethereal, mystical and dainty. I’m thinking of nymphs, mermaids, fairies and flower gardens. :lotus: [name_m]August[/name_m] feels warm, autumnal and just so cozy. It’s so very sweet. :yarn: [name_f]My[/name_f] other big favourites are [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is my favorite of your girl names, though [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is a very close second. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] makes me think of a little lake at sunset, with the water sparkling and the sky ablaze. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]!

For boys, I have to go with [name_m]August[/name_m], though I really like [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_f]Eden[/name_f] too. [name_m]August[/name_m] feels like a summer evening in the country, with a breeze blowing through the trees. [name_f]Love[/name_f] it.

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

1 Like

I’m going with:

[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] → so distinctive, sparkly and stylish - nothing else sounds quite like it and I just love the look of it

[name_f]Romy[/name_f] was such a close second!

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] → literary, cool and interesting, with a snappy but classy sound

1 Like

You have so many gorgeous names, it’s hard to only pick one!

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] – Feels elegant, soft and sweet. I love this name!!

[name_m]August[/name_m] – I love how warm and cozy this name is. This has been a huge favorite of mine recently, I adore it!

Close second choices were [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Romy[/name_f]: So sweet and cosy and elegant! She’s hurtling up my list :blush:
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]: Can’t go wrong! Such a soft elegant name (although Saltburn is my major association now haha).

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]! It has history and is well established, but it feels light, happy, modern, and stylish. The -o ending is a bit more interesting and stands out from the more common endings for girls names, which I like. [name_m]Super[/name_m] close runner up is [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]!

I have to say I’m majorly crushing on [name_m]Bram[/name_m] right now, however [name_m]August[/name_m] is a long time favourite, so it has to be my pick. I love the sunny imagery that comes with [name_m]August[/name_m]. It’s bright and fun! And [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] is the cutest nickname imo.

1 Like

[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] and [name_m]Bram[/name_m]

:handshake:

2 Likes

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] & [name_f]Eden[/name_f] (b) :herb::evergreen_tree::woman_fairy:t4::grapes:

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] – love the forest-y meaning and sparky v sound.

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] – unusual yet approachable with a long history of use. [name_m]Can[/name_m] feel both cottagecore or dark academia depending on the combo.

1 Like

I have so many gems on your lists! Today I have most love for:

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] - she’s so bright and confident!

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] - sunshine in a name!

1 Like

eloise & bram

1 Like

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Teddy!”

1 Like