Your favorite baby girl names

What are some of your favorite baby girl names and why…

Mine:
[name]Cheyenne[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Leilani[/name]
Keilani
[name]Gianna[/name]
[name]Santana[/name]
[name]Rayne[/name]

[name]Just[/name] to name a few!

I like:
[name]Adele[/name]/[name]Adela[/name]/[name]Adelia[/name] - classy and beautiful
[name]Dahlia[/name] - like the flower as well as the name
[name]Ella[/name] - very very popular, but just my favourite
G”ta - old swedish name in need of revival, but hopeless in an international perspective, unfortunately
[name]Iris[/name] - just like the sound, and I’m a sucker for floral names
[name]Isobel[/name] - found this in a book when I was young, and it just stuck:) very exotic spelling for a Scandinavian twelve-year-old
[name]Isolde[/name] - romantic and beautiful
[name]Maj[/name] - swedish version of [name]May[/name]. Like it very much (:
[name]Molly[/name] - the same as [name]Ella[/name]. So cute
[name]Vera[/name] - edgy and spunky
[name]Vendela[/name] - elegant
[name]Wilma[/name] - cute but a bit 90’s

A lot of names from a Scandinavian name nerd :wink:

[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Elle[/name]

[name]Poppy[/name]- So fun, and is a flower name just like my name!
[name]June[/name]- Spunky, simple, I like the nn [name]Junie[/name].
[name]Jemima[/name]- Despite the syrup, I think this name is melodic and fun.
[name]May[/name]- So sweet.
[name]Bryony[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t really know why. I just like it.
[name]Bridget[/name]- Spunky and I love the nn [name]Bee[/name].
[name]Tuesday[/name]- Guilty pleasure. It’s just so fun and unique!
[name]Lulu[/name]- Another guilty pleasure. I love the way it sounds.
[name]Susannah[/name]- [name]Susie[/name] is cute and [name]Susannah[/name] has such a nice ring.

[name]Finley[/name] - Only downfall to me, is its rising popularity. I [name]LOVE[/name] “boy names for girls”
[name]Sawyer[/name] - This is probably my number 1 name for a girl, only drawback is peoples reactions to the name.
[name]Sienna[/name]- [name]Love[/name] the flirty, feminine feel but I also like that its not overly popular (atleast not in my area) or overly girly. Im also the biggest [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Miller[/name] fan on the block.
[name]Lydia[/name]- [name]Love[/name] the name, was my grandmothers, will probably use it as a mn,

I’m so picky and indecisive about girl names. They change all the time. These are some that have stuck with me for a little while:

[name]Madelaine[/name] - I read this in a book and thought it was sophisticated and old fashioned. I like [name]Madeleine[/name] but this is better, [name]IMO[/name].
[name]Evangeline[/name] - I first heard this name in [name]Nanny[/name] [name]McPhee[/name] a few years ago and was blown away by how beautiful and elegant it was, while being so simple. I say it, Ev-ahn-geh-leen
[name]Julietta[/name] - I don’t like how abrupt [name]Juliet[/name] is. This name is just lovely. I have no idea why I like it.
[name]Josephine[/name] - I never really liked this name until I found it in records of my exfiance’s family. He was a [name]Joseph[/name], named after his grandfather, who was named after his grandmother, [name]Josephine[/name]. I thought it was just beautiful. Ex didn’t like it but who cares now, right? Not sure if I’d use it, though. Seems too personal.
[name]Rosalie[/name] - I like how cute yet proper and sophisticated (my favorite word, apparently) this name is. [name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Rosa[/name] have grown on me.
[name]Rosalina[/name]/[name]Rosaline[/name] - I’m really not sure why these appeal to me, other than they are pretty.
[name]Ginevra[/name] - I have to admit, I am a HP fan and I love the nn [name]Ginny[/name]. I hate [name]Virginia[/name] and any other ‘[name]Ginny[/name]’ name. Unfortunately, everytime I try and pair it with a middle name, all I can think of is [name]Molly[/name].
[name]Magdalena[/name] - I love [name]Lena[/name] and long names. [name]Magdalene[/name] was my great grandfathers (still living) mother, from Germany. I say it [name]Mag[/name]-dah-lay-nah.
[name]Agatha[/name] - I just think this name is so adorable. [name]Aggie[/name] is cute (I don’t like [name]Maggie[/name], so this came as a surprise to me) and I really enjoyed (much more than I should have for my age) the Halloweentown Disney movie featuring a witch named [name]Agatha[/name] Cromwell ([name]Debbie[/name] [name]Reynolds[/name]). I’d love to have a little [name]Aggie[/name] running around.
[name]Luna[/name] - Again with the HP but I never considered it as a ‘legit’ name for a child until I met a little [name]Luna[/name] who was absolutely stunning and adorable as she toddled around. My grandmother loves it but pretty sure the rest of my family would hate it. I also have Spanish speaking family ([name]Little[/name] [name]Luna[/name] is also from a Spanish speaking family, so maybe it’s not a big deal?) so I don’t know how they’d react.

I also really like [name]Molly[/name] but I’d never use it as a first name because it’s just too childish. I even mentioned it to my mother and said how cute it was and her exact comment was, “Yeah but I bet an adult [name]Molly[/name] doesn’t think it’s so cute.” Ahhh, my mother sometimes gets me.

I think that’s it…

[name]Cecily[/name]- We love the classic feel and how uncommon it is. Also, the literary conection is something I love.
[name]Elodie[/name]- So melodic and beautiful sounding. I love the way it rolls of the toungue.
[name]Genevieve[/name]- Elegent, refined and just plain gorgeous.
[name]Fiona[/name]- This is a new addition that is really growing on me.
[name]Rosalie[/name]- I wish I could use both [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name] but I have to pick one so it will be [name]Cecily[/name]. It could be a nice mn though.
[name]Aveline[/name]- seems so rare and beautiful