Your favourite hypothetical sibling set

• Lilia & Malachi
  • Lilia & Samuel
  • Lilia & Solomon
  • Lilia & Joshua

0 voters

This is all hypothetical but I’ve been dreaming about names as the name nerd I am, anyways I’m trying to figure out which off these top four names works the best with Lilia. Please vote your favourite and as always feedback on the sibling sets would be greatly appreciated

Thank you :white_heart:

I voted for [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]. I like the meaning (“peace”) with Lilia’s (“lily” - symbolising purity). They both feel tranquil.

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] :heart_eyes: They fit wonderfully! [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is my second choice and equally lovely

2 Likes

@marysia thank you for the feedback! I’ve been crushing hard on [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] since taking [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] on a day trip to an adventure park and meeting a little boy named [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]. I didn’t even think about both names having a connection to peace that’s just so perfect. Thank you :dove:

@Greyblue thank you for always responding to my posts :white_heart: Your feedback concerning [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] will make certain people in my life very happy and I also like that you love [name_m]Solomon[/name_m].

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] would be perfect. I really love [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] is my second choice. Also very handsome.

:smiling_face:

1 Like

@Tigerlily11 thank you for responding [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is gorgeous but my partner found the name too common unfortunately so we’ve sort of decided [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] ‘Sol’ :white_heart:

1 Like

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] gets my first vote. [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] would be my second!

1 Like

Thank you for responding at @Alix2016 we’ve decided on [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] and are really happy with our decision :blue_heart:

1 Like