Your Old naming Style

[name]Hi[/name] berries, I recently came across an old notebook in which I used to write down my favorite names when I was a little girl. Most of the names are things I wouldn’t even consider using now! This prompted me to think, how has your naming style changed over the years? As a child, I’d say my naming style would have been names that are now considered “popular” or “trendy” today. Have you loved one name your whole life, or are you picking new favorites every month? I’m very curious to get a response!

In the back of the notebook I found a list titled “Good Names For Girls” which I wrote probably when I was around 11 or 12. It seems I was a big fan of yooneek spellings! Here are a couple of them:
Haeleigh, Reychal, [name]Starr[/name], [name]Tiana[/name], Kenadie, Alexiana, [name]Rozlynne[/name], [name]Dresden[/name], Makalyn, Taeyah, Laurentian, [name]Keatyn[/name], Taeleigh

Among the “Good Names For Girls” list I also found a couple gems!
[name]Vivianna[/name], [name]Alessia[/name], [name]Elenna[/name], [name]Elle[/name], [name]Aria[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Luciana[/name], [name]Angelina[/name], [name]Giavanna[/name], [name]Gia[/name], [name]Mila[/name]

So as you can see, my naming style used to be pretty all over the place! What do you think about some of my “good” names?

I don’t have any old notebooks (I am 33, lol) but I remember loving names that sounded exotic when I was in junior high school…the only one I really remember is [name]Desiree[/name]. I remember liking [name]Cody[/name] for a boy because [name]Kathy[/name] [name]Lee[/name] [name]Gifford[/name] would always talk about him on [name]Regis[/name] and [name]Kathy[/name] [name]Lee[/name] back in the day. Totally nowhere near my style now.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Dresden[/name] for a boy. [name]Just[/name] saying haha, Lots of your good names are infact, good names! I especially love [name]Alessia[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name].

My name taste for boys has more or less remained the same, [name]Lachlan[/name] has been my favorite for 5 years now, with [name]Evander[/name] as a close second for about a year now. Before that, I loved [name]Bennett[/name] when I was 14-17, and before that? I’m not sure!!! Other notable loves over time have been [name]Thatcher[/name], [name]Adair[/name],

My taste for girls names however, has changed so much, almost constantly! I have liked just about everything at least once it seems, nothing however seems to stick very long! Though, I don’t think I’ve ever liked kreatif spellings or tryndee names, I’ve always strived to be different! I remember my one friend loving [name]MiKayla[/name] at one point, and I hated/hate it!!! I found a girls list from about 3 years ago, and the names on it are [name]Alexis[/name] (noted as mn only!, because my mom loves it!) [name]Annalise[/name], still like it, but would spell it [name]Annaliese[/name] now, [name]Cadence[/name], (Because of my Military connections, but then it got annoyingly trendy :frowning: ) [name]Daphne[/name], Still [name]Love[/name]!! [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Emmaline[/name], [name]Laurelle[/name], Maelyn, [name]Noelle[/name], [name]Paige[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Rowan[/name] & [name]Vienna[/name]! If I come across another list I’ll update!!!