Your Oldest/"hasn't changed for the longest time" Combo?

I think my oldest combo is [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. For girl names I have always loved [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], but never quite knew which honour name to use for the middle name. ([name_f]Anne[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Maria[/name_f]?) but I settled on [name_f]Mae[/name_f], and I don’t see it going anywhere.

Yes great thread @opheliaflora. I love anything that makes me look and reflect.
For me [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] has been on my ‘signature list’ -if not just my signature itself, the longest. I don’t ever imagine using it now but every maybe 2nd time I redo my signature I feel its time for her to go back on.
I usually have Océane, [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] and [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] in some combination.
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] has always been my no 1. boy and only of late have realized I love [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] and am trying that combo.
Still loving [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and too many combos of everyone else to mention.

I don’t have a “list” (other than the names in my head), but the combo that’s hung around the longest would be [name_u]Kingsley[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] as it’s two family names, and one name my OH doesn’t hate!

Mine is [name_m]Louis[/name_m]. I’ve had that for ever since I can remember. Next would be [name_f]Helen[/name_f]. The names after that kept changing until I finally settled on the ones in my signature.

I keep a list of combos on my computer, including the date they were first added to my list, and those on my list the longest are [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u].

I’ve loved [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] since I was a child. [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] is probably my longest running combo followed by [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]. [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] with a family surname/honor mn has been my longest combo that has stayed at #1.

Girl names are almost impossible. I could easily name 10 boys, but I’d struggle with one girl. I’ve liked [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] for a long time; it’s popular, but I have yet to meet one. Additionally, [name_f]Mina[/name_f] has been a GP since high school. For combos I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]/[name_f]Josephina[/name_f] have been there the longest.

Names that have always been on my list are [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Romia[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- names, [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], [name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m]- names, [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Alec[/name_m]/[name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Xander[/name_m].
Here are some evolutions
[name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] -> [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] -> [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] -> [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] -> [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] -> [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Jove[/name_m]

The name combination that has been on my list for the longest would have to be [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]. I can say that I adored other names, but they really fell from my list when I ‘changed’ my style.

I didn’t have an actual list of names until I was pregnant with [name_f]Noemi[/name_f]. I don’t really have a bunch of combos written down anywhere, but I have had [name_m]Zenon[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] picked out as the name of our son since after [name_f]Noemi[/name_f] was born, so about two years. I don’t think it will change because it is both our grandfathers’ names.

[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_u]Ali[/name_u]énor is my oldest favorite by far. Second in line would be [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_m]Balthasar[/name_m], which developed from the older [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Balthasar[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] - a combination I still love, but which I needed to split up. I’m still searching for the perfect second middles for both combos!

[name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] is my favorite by far and has been for much longer than anything else - unfortunately [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] is my sister’s name (thanks mum!) so i think it means i’ll have to leave that one. I think [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is the oldest boy’s name ive liked but [name_m]David[/name_m] is my new favorite.

Mine are probably [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] and [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u]. [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] is one of the first combos I made, back when I started to get more interested in name combinations before I joined Nameberry. As for [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u], it’s not necessarily my favorite but I feel it’s a strong name, and has stuck with me for a while now while I’ve completely revamped my male name shortlist.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Christian[/name_m], I think, has never really changed.

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] has been strong since I came up with it but that’s only been three or so years.

The two I’ve had on my list the longest are [name_u]Hillary[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] (and, no, not after Mrs. [name_m]Clinton[/name_m]!) amd [name_m]Houston[/name_m] [name_m]Callahan[/name_m]

My only extremely long standing name is [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] for a boy. I just love it and am totally content with it. The only thing that irks me is the amount of girls with it as a nickname, and I’m not a fan of [name_m]Charles[/name_m], but I’m willing to get over those for the name [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]. I like [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] as a combo, because it’s honouring and I find it quite light and airy, and I think it would pair nicely with almost any last name.

For girls, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] was in my top a few years ago, and she’s faded into the distance with the popularity of [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] / [name_f]Ella[/name_f], but I do still love her. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] being an honouring name that I will definitely use as my first daughter’s middle name. I also love [name_f]Emily[/name_f], but I think since it’s so popular, I would save it for the middle spot. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has been my top girl name for a while now though! I also love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], just don’t love the nn options, but could maybe go with [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f].

Longest on my list are [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], which have been there many years.

My combos change quite frequently as I like trying different mixes of my favourites. The most consistent combo is probably [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] and [name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

[name_f]Juliana[/name_f], though it goes off and on my list. I don’t think I’ll ever actually use it, but I still think it’s beautiful. I started liking it when I was around 4, 5, or 6.

Has to be Idunn [name_f]Lovisa[/name_f], [name_f]Liva[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] and [name_m]Iver[/name_m] [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m].
Idunn, [name_f]Liva[/name_f] and [name_m]Iver[/name_m] are my first favourites of the names it’s realistic I’ll get to use, these combos came almost as early as the names themselves. They’re only about 3 years old though… :slight_smile:

Longest standing combos are [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], both of which have been on all of my lists for several years. The longest standing girl name I have is only a few months, but it’s [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f].

I occasionally come up with other middle names for fun, of course but I ultimately come back to my original combos as I like them best.

[name_f]My[/name_f] short name list here on NB sometimes gets updates too, like those of most of the berries here. But my oldest combos are [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]-[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] & [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m].