Youssarian gives name advice

Hey y’all!

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister and friends sometimes jokingly tell me I need to make a side-hustle of giving baby name advice and start charging money. I doubt I’d ever do that lol, but I do want to work on giving practical and objective advice to people who are trying to choose names for their children because that does happen semi-frequently in my life. The thing is that a lot of time when I’m on Nameberry, I’ll only read or respond to threads that pique my interest. If a name is not my style or I don’t feel strongly about it either way, I’ll just move on and not read that thread. But if I were to give advice to people, I wouldn’t be able to just do that. So I want to practice some by helping you out with any name questions or advice that you have!

You can ask for suggestions, ask for thoughts on names you’ve chosen, ask for middle names for a first name, etc. Any kind of name question or advice you’d like answered! Please give us as much detail as you can so I can answer as effectively as possible. The only thing I can’t do is make moodboards, lol. That’s out of my wheelhouse. But I will do my best to give an objective, practical, and empathetic answer.

I don’t know how long it will take me to respond to each post, but I’ll definitely try to commit to getting all posts answered. I also tend to be more interested in girl names than boy names, so if you want to force me to practice with boy names that would be good for me haha.

1 Like

Thoughts on [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] “Vinny” and what do you think of my ideal sibset [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] “Flora”, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] “Coco”, [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] “Evie” and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] “Vinny”?

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is such a universally handsome name! One thing I really love about [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is that it’s never been super popular in any era, but it also has never really fallen out of popularity either. It’s been a consistently used and recognized name (at least in America) for decades and therefore is easy to pronounce and spell with little ambiguity. There are notable famous [name_m]Vincents[/name_m], but none of them are overwhelming or even truly negative associations. There’s something I just really love about the “v” phoneme - it’s so bright and fun and lively and vivacious. [name_u]Vinny[/name_u] is a really cute nickname too. It has this slight 1960s charming Italian mobster vibe to me, but in a way that’s not specifically tied to that association. It would be super cute on a child, but [name_u]Vinny[/name_u] works on an adult too! He could also choose to go by [name_m]Vince[/name_m] or [name_m]Vin[/name_m] as an adult.

I really like how distinctive all of the names in the sibset sound. You won’t get tongue-tied when calling all the children for breakfast! Each of the names has their own identity. If we’re splitting hairs, I find the sisters’ first names to be more classic and vintage compared to the boys’ first names, which are slightly more modern (but not trendy). However, I still think they all sound well together - nobody sticks out like a sore thumb. [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] does give me more 90s/00s vibes than the other names, but not overwhelmingly so where he seems out of place. All four names work well on children (especially with the uncommon but not unintuitive nicknames!) and have that “easy to pronounce, easy to spell” charm, but also age well into adulthood. If this were my own personal sibset, I would probably switch the middles on the girls because I typically am not a fan of matching vowels in first/middles ([name_f]Flor[/name_f]ence Georgia) or open vowels running into each other (Clara Abigail) but let’s be realistic… these kind of things don’t truly matter that much in everyday life. I think you’ve crafted an easy breezy, somewhat timeless, and distinct yet cohesive set of siblings here.

1 Like

Hey, can you give me some name advice or Recommendation? I have some of my favourites in my U/C. I know they sound weird, but consider that I am not from the States or any English speaking country.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite girl name at the moment is [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. I love it beyond measure and cannot fathom using another name over her. I don’t have any personal connections with it as much as I have with my other names, and it doesn’t really go well with my boy names. I contemplated shifting it to the middle name spot but I always revert to it being in the first name spot. I cannot let go of it or find another name that I love as much as I love [name_f]Athena[/name_f]! I’d categorise my names as vintage with a history behind it, say [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] or [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]. Any tips on how to make it work? I am also open to any suggestions you might have. Thank you!

Thank you for offering this!!

This is hypothetical btw, but one I’d love some thoughts on!

So, let’s imagine I have one daughter and I’ve named her [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - a name I adore - however, there’s always this bit of me that thinks she’s a bit of an outlier on my top 7 list (yes, such a weird clunky number of top names, I know)

Now, I’ve got to come up with a name for a sibling and I’m wondering what you would advise if I wanted them to feel, not matching exactly, but at least not entirely random.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] any of the other names on my top seven 'work'?

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

Would you go for something from my longer list of faves?

[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - [name_f]Embla[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] - [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] - [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] - [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] - [name_u]Dessie[/name_u] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] - [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] - [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] - [name_m]Naren[/name_m] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] - [name_f]Taisie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - [name_m]Nevan[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] - [name_u]Abilene[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - [name_m]Ozias[/name_m] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] - [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] - [name_u]Quincey[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] - [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] - [name_u]Sol[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - [name_f]Tesni[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] - [name_u]Kestrel[/name_u] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] - [name_f]Suvi[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] - [name_f]Katri[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - [name_u]Glow[/name_u] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] - [name_m]Caedmon[/name_m] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] - [name_m]Brynmor[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - Rosfrith [name_f]Josette[/name_f] - [name_u]Mina[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - [name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] - [name_m]Wystan[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] - [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] - [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] - [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] - [name_u]Tay[/name_u] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] - [name_u]Tay[/name_u] [name_u]Leander[/name_u] - [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - [name_m]Omri[/name_m] [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] - [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] - [name_f]Elara[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] - [name_f]Liadan[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] - [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_u]Franklin[/name_u] - [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] - [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

[name_u]Or[/name_u], would you suggest mixing up some of my combos? Finding a completely new alternative?

Sorry if this is a bit long!

What do you think of my top names list? Is it too boring? That’s my biggest fear. I know the names I like lean towards safe, but are they boringly safe? I always worry my future girls would think I’ve done them a disservice by naming them such safe options.

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] / [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Alaska[/name_u] / [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] / [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] / [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] / [name_f]Marilla[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] / [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

first of all, thank you for doing this! :white_heart:

if you’re not to overwhelmed with requests, could you give me some ideas for a middle name for a little boy called zion? i really love him as a brother for my top two boys atm- judah wilder and shepherd hayes, but cannot think of a middle name i like. i am often drawn to surname, rugged nature, or southern “cowboy” middle names. :mountain_snow:

Sure! I am most familiar with American-centric names so this will be fun! Please forgive me if these do not work in Italian (I’m not super familiar with the language).

girls

Summary

[name_f]Abella[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelheid[/name_f]
[name_f]Albertine[/name_f]
[name_f]Aloisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Amabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Apolline[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariane[/name_f]
[name_f]Aveline[/name_f]
[name_f]Avril[/name_f]
[name_f]Beata[/name_f]
[name_f]Beline[/name_f]
[name_f]Beronia[/name_f]
[name_f]Bettina[/name_f]
[name_f]Brigitte[/name_f]
[name_f]Caprice[/name_f]
[name_f]Catrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecile[/name_f]
[name_u]Celestine[/name_u]
[name_f]Cerelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cerise[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarette[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinna[/name_f]
[name_f]Cybele[/name_f]
[name_u]Damaris[/name_u]
[name_f]Delphi[/name_f]
[name_f]Domitille[/name_f]
[name_f]Donata[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorit[/name_f]
[name_f]Dulcette[/name_f]
[name_f]Edita[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliane[/name_f]
[name_f]Elka[/name_f]
[name_f]Eponine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] / Eugena
[name_f]Evadne[/name_f]
[name_f]Evi[/name_f]
[name_f]Fabiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Franziska[/name_f]
[name_f]Hanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Helene[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilona[/name_f]
[name_f]Inga[/name_f]
[name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Isaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliane[/name_f]
[name_f]Julienne[/name_f]
Karolin
[name_f]Leni[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonore[/name_f]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Liane[/name_f]
[name_f]Liese[/name_f]
[name_f]Lisette[/name_f] / [name_f]Lizette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucette[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalen[/name_f]
[name_f]Mareike[/name_f]
[name_f]Marika[/name_f]
Marlies
[name_f]Marta[/name_f]
[name_f]Mattea[/name_f]
[name_f]Melisande[/name_f]
[name_f]Mitzi[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadine[/name_f]
[name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] / [name_f]Nathaly[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Odetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympie[/name_f]
[name_f]Oriane[/name_f]
[name_f]Regina[/name_f]
[name_f]Renata[/name_f]
[name_f]Rina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosina[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarita[/name_f]
[name_f]Solara[/name_f]
[name_f]Solene[/name_f]
[name_f]Thais[/name_f] / Thaissa
[name_f]Tosca[/name_f]
[name_f]Verena[/name_f]
[name_f]Verenice[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronique[/name_f]
[name_f]Zenaida[/name_f]

boys

Summary

[name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Alphonse[/name_m] / [name_m]Alphonso[/name_m] / [name_m]Alfonso[/name_m]
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] / [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]
[name_u]Andre[/name_u]
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m] / [name_m]Anselm[/name_m] / [name_m]Anselmo[/name_m]
[name_u]Antoine[/name_u]
[name_m]Anton[/name_m]
[name_m]Aramis[/name_m]
[name_m]Armand[/name_m]
[name_m]Aurelio[/name_m]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_u]Basil[/name_u]
[name_m]Bastien[/name_m] / [name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Bertram[/name_m]
[name_m]Bertrand[/name_m]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_m]Carlo[/name_m]
[name_u]Carmine[/name_u]
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u]
[name_m]Christophe[/name_m]
[name_m]Cicero[/name_m]
[name_u]Claude[/name_u]
[name_m]Clement[/name_m]
[name_m]Clemente[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Cosimo[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyprien[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyril[/name_m]
[name_m]Damon[/name_m]
[name_m]Dante[/name_m]
[name_m]Dario[/name_m]
[name_u]Dione[/name_u]
[name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] / [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] / [name_m]Demetri[/name_m]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Emeril[/name_m]
[name_m]Etienne[/name_m]
[name_m]Fabian[/name_m]
[name_m]Fernand[/name_m]
[name_m]Flavio[/name_m]
[name_m]Flavius[/name_m]
[name_u]Florian[/name_u]
[name_m]Franco[/name_m]
[name_m]Franz[/name_m]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m]
[name_m]Hadrien[/name_m] / [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m]
Hardt
[name_m]Horatio[/name_m] / [name_m]Horacio[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m] / [name_m]Isadore[/name_m]
[name_u]Julien[/name_u]
[name_m]Julius[/name_m]
[name_u]Karsten[/name_u]
[name_m]Lambert[/name_m]
[name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_u]Leander[/name_u]
[name_m]Leandro[/name_m]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Lorenz[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] / [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_m]Marc[/name_m]
[name_m]Marcel[/name_m]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxim[/name_m]
[name_u]Mercer[/name_u]
[name_u]Michel[/name_u]
[name_m]Moritz[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]
[name_m]Octavio[/name_m]
[name_u]Pascal[/name_u]
[name_u]Patrice[/name_u]
[name_m]Pericles[/name_m]
[name_m]Philippe[/name_m] / [name_m]Philip[/name_m] / [name_m]Phillip[/name_m]
[name_u]Pierce[/name_u]
[name_m]Piero[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierre[/name_m]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] / [name_m]Rafael[/name_m]
[name_m]Rasmus[/name_m] / [name_m]Erasmus[/name_m]
[name_m]Reinhart[/name_m]
[name_m]Reynard[/name_m]
[name_m]Reynaud[/name_m]
[name_u]Roy[/name_u]
[name_m]Serge[/name_m]
[name_u]Sidney[/name_u]
[name_m]Silvester[/name_m] / [name_u]Sylvester[/name_u]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Thayer[/name_u]
[name_m]Valentin[/name_m]
[name_m]Vidal[/name_m]
[name_u]Walter[/name_u]
[name_m]Yves[/name_m] / [name_m]Ives[/name_m]

[name_f]Do[/name_f] any of these resonate with you?

1 Like

I’m so happy to hear this because [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is one of my favorite girl names too! She’s been in my top two for the literal past 15 years. I love everything about [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. The way it looks, the way it’s said, the history and mythology behind the name, how it’s so feminine but so strong. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is a wonderful choice! I think naming a child is a special process and it’s more important to choose a name that you love over trying to make it work within a certain style or sibset. But, since we’re name nerds, I know we tend to want our names to sound cohesive with each other.

The bright spot with [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is that she is actually a really versatile name; she can blend in with historic names due to her own history but has a shiny and modern feel too since she’s been increasing in popularity in recent years. Okay, I wouldn’t classify [name_f]Athena[/name_f] as vintage per se but I don’t think she sounds overly modern and trendy to the point where it’s a definite clash with vintage names. At the same time, too, though… vintage names are coming back in vogue! Names like [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] have been steadily gaining popularity and are sounding chic rather than stuffy. [name_f]Athena[/name_f], while not having that vintage history of usage in the Western world, also fits in with a class of chic names that are gaining popularity too.

I don’t how how helpful this was, but basically… I think [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is absolutely fine to use with vintage and historical names! Number one, sibsets and cohesiveness are overrated in the real world. But we’re name nerds so we enjoy those anyway - so number two, [name_f]Athena[/name_f] doesn’t come across as a modern and trendy antithesis to these other kinds of names, and also all of them are enjoying a moment being somewhat in vogue. Lastly, I love how much you love [name_f]Athena[/name_f], and that’s what should matter the most!

1 Like

Woaaaaaah, such a long list! I like many of these. I will come and check what I specifically like later! All these perfectly work or almost though!

First of all, [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is so cute!

Looking at a potential sibling in your top 7…
-[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] gives me much different vibes from [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] is ethereal, sparky, colors outside of the lines, more of a right brain kind of vibe, while [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] feels quite grounded, down-to-earth, plays by the rules (but plays well!), and more of a left brain kind of vibe. Maybe you like the juxtaposition though? (or perceive the names in a totally different way, lol).
-[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is a nice stylistic match for [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]. [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] is rare but composed of familiar sounds and I feel like [name_f]Una[/name_f] is similar. Meanwhile, [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Adele[/name_f] are these kind of old glamour names that don’t necessarily sound super vintage and complement each other well.
-[name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] works alright I think! Of course, for a sibling, you would have the rhyming middle names. It’s up to you whether you’d like that or not (I have the exact same middle as my brother, so that kind of thing doesn’t bother me). I don’t find [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] a perfect complementary match to be honest (Mabli is a little more unfamiliar just in sound), but they do both have a vaguely European vibe that works well!
-[name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is nice too. Very similar to [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f], the first names are rare but familiar-sounding and the middles are old glamour names that are popular again. The only thing that makes me hesitate here is the similar vowel sounds in [name_f]Gin[/name_f]evra and Cherith. It’s literally fine, but my personal taste is usually to not match vowels.
-At first glance when I saw [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], I was like “meh” to be honest, but then I said both combos out loud together and was like :eyes: okay, this could work. [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] both have this medieval vibe when paired together and it works! [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] look quite balanced with both having the same vowels (but pronounced differently!) and a double letter. Probably the only thing that gives me any type of pause is the disparity in popularity between [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], but… does that matter? Lol. (I know we like to split hairs as namenerds, though).
-[name_m]Sholto[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] isn’t horrible, but I would say there are other siblings that match more. [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] is a cool name, but feels quite unfamiliar to my American ears and that doesn’t lend super well to pairing with [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]. And [name_m]Felix[/name_m] has an international vibe that [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is lacking.

Overall, out of your top 7, I would say my favorite pair with [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] and I can definitely see these being sisters. [name_f]My[/name_f] second favorite would be [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]!

Taking a look at your longer list, here are some combos I think would complement each other well as siblings… (I’ve starred my absolute favorite pairs!)
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] Winter* (not sure if the noun middles are overkill but this is my favorite sibset of the whole lot!)
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_u]Abilene[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_u]Mina[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_f]Liadan[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] Felicity*

[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] (I like the shared sounds in the first names)
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Julian[/name_u]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_u]Quincey[/name_u] Shepherd*
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] Franklin* (such a distinguished pair!)

Hopefully this helped and let me know if you have any follow up questions!

This is so sweet of you!! I always look forward to seeing your advice anyways, so this is so exciting to see :green_heart:

Here’s my issue: There are so many names I love, but only a few of them is my partner even semi-okay with. Here are the list of names we’ve agreed upon:

Girls

Selene
Jane (Would need to be a middle due to the LN)
Esme (He likes, I don’t love)
Rosemary
Solja
Gwendolen
Anya
Saoirse
Magnolia
Sylvie
Theodora nn Thea
Rosalind
Ingrid
Linnea
Minerva
Calliope
Louisa (I like it as an honor, he said he would be fine using it)
Kit
Flora
Augusta
Freyja (We both worry it may be too popular)
Lavinia
Pallas
Maren
August

Boys

Elliott
Galen
Mariner
Rhys
Sebastian (He likes, I don’t love)
Riordan
Augustine (AW-gus-teen pronunciation)
Alaric
Leif
Laertes
Carlisle
Kit
Paris
Arledge (Not his fav, but said he’d consider it since I love it so much)
Jasper
Lawrence
Ernest
Arthur (Growing on me slowly)
Perseus

So with these lists, what kind of combos do you think would work the best? He says that he’s open to double middles, so that’s a plus, but it honestly makes it even harder!! I’d love to hear what you think, and any name suggestions would be great too!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Not expecting or anything, just daydreaming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

@Youssarian

Wow, thank you so much [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] for such a detailed response!!! I think you’ve confirmed a lot of what I was thinking about [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] + my other favourites - but I’d never really considered [name_f]Una[/name_f] and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] as good matches for some reason - now you’ve said it though, I think you’re right! There is a glamour and a stylish vibe about them both and [name_f]Adele[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] do mesh!
Thank you for the thoughts of [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] too! The popularity of [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] does bother me a bit (even if it’s not that popular in the UK), but I think I like it enough to get over it :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] I think was my go to with [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], so thank you for seconding that! (Ginevra [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] once was [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] so I mean, I think [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is less matchy :grin:) And [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] is unexpected and cool! I like it! [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] are great ideas too - and [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]! [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] are brilliant :slight_smile: Thank you!!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Really appreciate this.
Thoughts on:
[name_m]Kevin[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], (M) [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f], (F) [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] (F) [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] (M) and [name_u]Lindsay[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] (M) as a sibset?

Thank you for your question!!

First, I’ll start with some personal experience. I would 100% consider my name a “safe” name. It was in the top 100 for fifty years and was #70 the year I was born. Never overwhelmingly popular, but definitely falls into a comfortably “safe” name. I actually was almost named a rarer name (in the top 500 the year I was born) and I thought that would’ve been cool, but my name is my name, you know? I always felt it was comfortably popular and recognized. Of course, everyone has their own opinions about their name, but as someone who has a “safe” name I fully recognize the pros of having that type of name.

Anyway, onto your name list. I really like your style! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal naming style leans into 70s-00s names a lot and I definitely see that reflected in the combos you’ve chosen. A word on that later, but examining each one…

(Just a note, see that you’re in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] so I will use Scottish name data to work with but I’m most familiar with interpreting American name data so I’ll do my best! )

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] - [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is a cute name with a lot of history. Actually, looking at the Scottish name data, it seems [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] was never quite as popular there as it was here in [name_u]America[/name_u]. It is a current top 100 name but peaked at #26 in 2003. Its trajectory reminds me of my own name somewhat, actually. Speaking just of American Abigails, I wouldn’t find the name boring but I wouldn’t find it super memorable since I’ve met some Abigails and thus they tend to blend together somewhat. However, looking at the popularity graph of Scottish Abigails, I don’t think I would get this vibe. It seems like a nice, solid, familiar choice! And while [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is growing in popularity as a middle name, it’s for a good reason - it’s a super sweet choice!

[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Alaska[/name_u] - I have a soft spot because [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is my mother’s name. It looks like [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] was quite popular in the 90s and early 00s in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] but currently doesn’t rank in the top 100. [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is such a solid, feminine, pretty, and versatile name which is why many parents were attracted to it! If you ask people from our generation, they might say [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is boring because it was a top 10 name around the time we were born. However, [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] would not be boring for a baby born now or in the future. Their class will be full of Noahs and Olivias, not Rachels and Davids. I think [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is one of those lovely classic names that won’t ever truly go out of style. Also… [name_u]Alaska[/name_u] is objectively a cool middle name!

[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - If we were in the 80s, would I tell you [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] is a little boring? Yes, the world was saturated with Jennifers. We are in 2023 though, and [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] hasn’t charted in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] since 2010. Like [name_f]Rachel[/name_f], [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] has had some time to cool off and would actually be pretty refreshing on a new baby! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the sweet alliteration of [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and I find it to be a bouncing, happy combo. (Also, 80s and 90s nostalgia is all the rage right now so [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] strikes me as cool rather than dated!)

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - Let’s get the elephant out of the room, no one calls that funny-smelling plant maryjane anymore, the Spiderman character is a cool association, and MJ is a cute nickname! Those always seem to come up when this name or combo is brought up… Anyway, [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is a perennial name. It’s truly a classic that won’t ever really go out of style. I think the line between classic/cool and boring with [name_f]Mary[/name_f] can be determined by what middle is paired with it. To be honest, I do find [name_f]Jane[/name_f] a little boring typically but [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as a combo has this spunky, youthful energy to me. Kind of similar to [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] actually! Anyway what I took this whole paragraph to say was that [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a classic but with a modern and cool vibe to it.

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] - [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] has been in the top 100 in the US for almost thirty years, but I was surprised to see that it hasn’t ranked in the top 100 in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] since the 90s? Therefore, no, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is not boring there! Lol. It’s definitely a timeless and classy name but not overused enough to become boring. And [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is just the sweetest, very melodic with a burst of warmth.

[name_f]Marilla[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] - both of these names are different, eye-catching, and intriguing! I know women with both of these names as first names and they are definitely names you would remember. Totally not boring!

[name_f]Katharine[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - love this spelling of [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] btw! I would put K/Catherine in the same category as [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], very timeless and classic but never overused. And I think this spelling (which is also historically well-established) is pretty refreshing and interesting. [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is lovely and sweet and while it’s growing in popularity as a middle name, it’s for good reason!

Overall, I would say most of your names are quiet and timeless classics. Some of them (Jennifer, Rachel) saw high usage at one point in time which makes them have somewhat of a generational tie, but when bestowed upon someone outside of that generation, they sound distinct and memorable. Others, like [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], have a long and traditional history of usage and aren’t tied to any generation; they sound versatile and timeless on anyone. And overall, only one of your names (Abigail) is in the current [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] top 100! Therefore any of them are going to stand out in the sea of Olivias, Emilys, and Islas. [name_m]Classic[/name_m], timeless, formerly popular =/= “boring”. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if our adult ears find a popular name from our generation “boring” due to oversaturation, none of the kids will have that perception of, say, a [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] or a [name_f]Mary[/name_f]!

I hope this helps! I feel like I did a lot of talking to basically say I really like these nice, solid, classic, and yes maybe a bit “safe” (nothing wrong with that!) choices and they stand out when compared to the really popular and trendy names of this time period.

1 Like

thank you so much! your response is very interesting and helpful

Sorry for the delayed response - busy [name_f]Easter[/name_f] weekend, then jumping back into work and school on Monday… lol

Here are some suggestions for [name_u]Zion[/name_u] middles. Let me know if any of these resonate with you!

[name_u]Judah[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], &…

Summary

[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Ames[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Baker[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Barrett[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Benson[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Brandt[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Brennan[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Bronson[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Burke[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Carver[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Chance[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Chandler[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] / [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Clayton[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Cody[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Colton[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Corbin[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Dawson[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Drake[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Easton[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Garrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Jarrett[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Judd[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Keller[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Lawson[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Locke[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Merrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Merritt[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Murray[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Pierce[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Rainier[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Ramsey[/name_u] / [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Ramsay[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Randall[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Slade[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Steele[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Trace[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Travis[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Troy[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Walker[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Warren[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Weston[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Wilson[/name_u]

1 Like

no worries! thank you for taking time to respond to my question. zion briggs, zion everett, zion fletcher, zion locke, and zion truett are great ideas.

thank you! :evergreen_tree:

Thanks for your kind words! It can be so difficult finding compromises for partners who have different styles in names, right?

First, I saw your post about [name_f]Solja[/name_f] [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]. How gorgeous and I love all of the meaning attached to this combo. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to express that!

I will give a shot at coming up with some combos. I’m not normally a two middle kind of person but I’ll give that a shot too!

Girls

Summary

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Solja[/name_f] [name_f]Pallas[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] “Thea”
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Solja[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Freyja[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Pallas[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Esme[/name_u]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

Boys

Summary

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Paris[/name_u]
[name_u]Galen[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_u]Mariner[/name_u] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_u]Mariner[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Arledge[/name_m]
[name_m]Riordan[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] / [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_m]Laertes[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_u]Carlisle[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u]
[name_m]Arledge[/name_m] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Laertes[/name_m]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Mariner[/name_u]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Galen[/name_u]
[name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Galen[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Riordan[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] (<-I can’t tell if the juxtaposition in name origins is weird or cool? lol)
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Arledge[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

And some name suggestions…

Summary

[name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]
[name_u]Alma[/name_u]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]
Audris
[name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f] / [name_f]Callista[/name_f] / [name_f]Kalista[/name_f] / [name_f]Kallista[/name_f] (can never remember which spelling is most prominent)
[name_f]Cerelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Charmaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Demeter[/name_u] (nn Demi?)
[name_f]Demi[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Gardenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivana[/name_f]
[name_f]Katia[/name_f] / [name_f]Katya[/name_f]
[name_f]Larissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Marcella[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_u]Starling[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalassa[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Zella[/name_f]

[name_m]Aldo[/name_m]
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m] (I’m sure you’ve considered because you have [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] / [name_u]August[/name_u] / [name_u]Augustine[/name_u], but wanted to throw it out there lol)
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] (I prefer the [name_m]German[/name_m] bah-stee-ahn prn)
[name_m]Bronson[/name_m]
[name_m]Casimir[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_u]Cecil[/name_u]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_u]Curtis[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_u]Emery[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Everard[/name_m]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Fabian[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m]
[name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]
[name_u]Keaton[/name_u]
[name_m]Lance[/name_m]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m] / [name_m]Markus[/name_m]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m]
[name_u]Merlin[/name_u]
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

I’m still working on making well-informed and accurate name suggestions, so if any of these resonate with you please let me know!