Yum Mums

I binged watched Yummie Mummies unintentionally after using it for background noise and than getting addicted to it :sweat_smile: Of course it’s about babies so I wanted to get your opinions on the sibling sets! Right now my favorite are Lorinska’s combo: [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f], combos for those who don’t watch the show are:

Rachel: [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_u]Harry[/name_u] - too matchy matchy for me for the same initial theme! I wonder how she doesn’t get them confused :sob:

Jane: [name_m]Jenson[/name_m], Juke, and [name_u]Jagger[/name_u] - I love this sibling set, unlike [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]’s I think it goes well and not so matchy compared to [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]’s! All boys also have J’s like their dad [name_u]Joey[/name_u]! She was by far my favorite on the show

Iva: [name_f]Milana[/name_f] and [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] - I found out the baby boy was named after his dad [name_m]Steven[/name_m]! I’m glad they didn’t go for the [name_m]Steven[/name_m].[name_m]Jr[/name_m] like parents tend to! Apparently [name_f]Milana[/name_f] was a feminine form of [name_u]Milan[/name_u] the fashion district, while not my favorite combo I love the story behind it

Maria: She’s recently pregnant so I wondered what sibling set she’ll make with her new baby boy, her current daughter is [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and I have baby envy I love that name after it was considered for me and even have it on my list!

I quite like looking at celebrity sibling sets so maybe I’ll do one on the wildest combos I seen so far! Thought it be fun to share however! I feel Lorinska’s set will go well in nameberry but on second look through I have to chose [name_f]Jane[/name_f]’s as my favorite!

1 Like

I have to admit I’m not familiar with this show, but Lorinska has a very unique and interesting name! I wonder if there’s a story behind it.

I really like [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (coincidentally, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is on my usercard), [name_f]Milana[/name_f] and [name_m]Stefan[/name_m].

1 Like

I was wondering about her name too! It’s basically a show about pregnancy but add in rich moms who love to shop and gossip! It’s painted differently but outside the show all women are very educated and are advocates for parenting (Lorinska even has a pregnancy app) It’s Australian but on Netflix in the U.S :sweat_smile:

1 Like