Zach or Zack

[name_m]Zach[/name_m] or [name_m]Zack[/name_m]

for the first name [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]? Also, what do you think?

I prefer [name_m]Zach[/name_m]. My son’s friend goes by [name_m]Zack[/name_m], I spelled his name wrong for awhile.

I think as a nn for [name_m]Zachery[/name_m] either is fine. [name_m]Zack[/name_m] is probably easier as that is how most people will want to spell it.
If you are going for [name_m]Zack[/name_m] as a stand alone than [name_m]Zack[/name_m] is also easier than [name_m]Zach[/name_m].
(If I pronounce them as I would naturally be inclined to they sound a bit different with the -ch ending being
considerably softer than the -ck ending. But for most it will make no difference).

I prefer [name_m]Zach[/name_m]. It’s my go too for [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]. I think either is fine though.

I massively prefer [name_m]Zach[/name_m].

It’s really lovely.

Definitely [name_m]Zach[/name_m]

[name_m]Zach[/name_m], definitely. Maybe this is just me being weird because it’s only one letter, but [name_m]Zack[/name_m] makes me thinks 80s/90s kid, while [name_m]Zach[/name_m] feels timeless.

I prefer [name_m]Zach[/name_m]. [name_m]Zach[/name_m] is the way I intuitively spell it, and I agree with chagger that [name_m]Zack[/name_m] is an 80s/90s kid.

Thank you. I also was preferring [name_m]Zach[/name_m] :).