Zane

[name]Hi[/name] - My husband and I both love the name [name]Zane[/name], but we have a one syllable last name. I don’t want it to sound too abrupt. What do you guys think?

I think it would be fine as long as it doesn’t have the same ending as [name]Zane[/name]. I would give him a longer middle name like

[name]Zane[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

I love the name [name]Zane[/name] BTW. So cute.

My best friend has a little [name]Zane[/name], and also a one-syllable last name! It sounds wonderful, suits him perfectly, and is a wonderful name!!! His full name is [name]Zane[/name] [name]Robert[/name], for his daddy, and his little sister is [name]Alice[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Zane[/name]! I would have to know what your last name is to see whether it would work with [name]Zane[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the idea of a long middle name.

I also love [name]Zane[/name]. As long as your last name isn’t [name]Payne[/name], [name]Zane[/name] [name]Payne[/name], or something similar I think you’ll be fine. I agree this is a name that should have a longer middle name.
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] (mentioned)
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]