Zara & Mike Tindall

Zara Tindall, the [name_f]Queen[/name_f]’s Granddaughter has had a baby boy with her husband [name_m]Mike[/name_m].

Lucas [name_m]Philip[/name_m] joins big sisters [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

8 Likes

Goes nicely with the sibset! I like how it honours [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m]

2 Likes

He has a great name!

2 Likes

I love their names!

1 Like

I think [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] goes great with [name_f]Mia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f], and love that they use [name_m]Philip[/name_m]. They have such a sweet, simple name style.

2 Likes

I love how they clearly just go with what they love. They don’t try to pick anything “royal” or too “celebrity” either. [name_m]Just[/name_m] simple, sweet, solid names. [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] is lovely, congratulations to them :heartpulse:

3 Likes

It really goes with their style (short, sweet and simple) and it feels really comfortable and cosy. I love how they (as well as [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] & [name_m]Jack[/name_m]) honoured [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] in the name too. He obviously means a lot to the grandchildren and they have probably been at their wit’s end with his recent hospital admission.

1 Like

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] is definitely true to them and their style. [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] go very well together. I also saw that he was a royal home birth (I think unplanned) born on a gym mat in their bathroom

3 Likes