Zaven Anders

[name_f]My[/name_f] son [name_m]Zaven[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m] was born 28 minutes passed midnight [name_u]October[/name_u] 8th, just missing his dad’s birthday and just making it to my mum’s birthday :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband is part Armenian, and has an Armenian name, so we wanted an Armenian name easily spelled and pronounced.

[name_m]Anders[/name_m] is to honour my great-grandmother [name_u]Marion[/name_u] whose maiden name was [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]. She passed away in 2016 and was very dear to me and everyone in the family.

His big sister [name_f]Lusine[/name_f] was very excited to meet baby [name_m]Zaven[/name_m] until she discovered the birthing ball in the corner of the room :grin:

48 Likes

Congratulations!!! [name_m]Zaven[/name_m] is such a handsome name, and I adore it as a brother to [name_f]Lusine[/name_f]! I hope all are doing well :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Your kids have beautiful names :two_hearts:

huge congratulations! what a lovely name! :heart:

I love your kiddos names :smiling_face: Congratulations!!

Huge congratulations!

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition :teddy_bear:

Congratulations!! They both have such special names :heart_eyes::white_heart::dove::sparkles::crescent_moon:

Congratulations!!

Both your kids have such lovely and unique names!!

Wow, so unique, yet so lovely! Congrats! I’m sure he’s a blessing!

Congratulations on the birth of your son! He has a very handsome name!

I was pleasantly surprised to learn [name_m]Zaven[/name_m] was an Armenian name! It reminds me of a lot of modern names. He’ll fit right in. :blush:

Also, [name_f]Lusine[/name_f] is a precious name, and an even more precious girl! The birthing ball. :laughing:

What a cool name, and I love the anecdote about big sis and the birthing ball :joy: Congratulations!