Zavvy? Zayvee? Zavi?

Ok so a friend of a friend has the nickname Zavi. Or maybe it’s Zavvy or Zayvee… I have no idea how thatd be spelt! It’s pronounced ‘Zay-vee’. I [name]LOVE[/name] it but I view it as more of a nickname. [name]Do[/name] you have any ideas of names that I could use this nickname for? Nothing too strange either. Thanks!

It would be a stretch, but you could kind of get Zavi from [name]Octavia[/name]… or [name]Xaviera[/name]…

What about
[name]Zavier[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]

Maybe something like [name]Zinnia[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] or [name]Zora[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] or [name]Zara[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]? That last one especially could be Zavi!

I really like the siggestion of [name]Zara[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]. Very pretty on it’s own, but could totally pull off the nn Zavi.

I really like [name]Zara[/name] as well. While a name like [name]Sarah[/name] can have nicknames like [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Sally[/name], Zavi seems doable for [name]Zara[/name]. I think the middle name beginning with V is optional but a nice touch, and I do like [name]Vivian[/name]; [name]Zara[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] would be superb!

I would caution against [name]Xaviera[/name], as I had before - to many of the dirty old men of the world, and younger ones maybe as well, there is only one, [name]Xaviera[/name] Hollander.

The other thing I was thinking is that the Zavy you heard of might have her name from another country with names we don’t hear and don’t come easily to mind. [name]Even[/name] though a lot of the names we hear in the Western world come from Europe or are Hebrew or biblical, we often overlook that an unusual name might come from somewhere else or just not be heard often enough outside its native country. Zavy seems most obvious to [name]Xavier[/name] or [name]Xaviera[/name], but actually the first thing I thought about the name was that it might have come from a more unusual pool of names around these parts.