Zebulun

What are your thoughts on [name]Zebulun[/name]? I know most people probably won’t like it, but I really do! Plus I really like the nickname [name]Zeb[/name]. What are some middle names you think would work well with it? I’d like to use something Biblical, but that isn’t a must. Thanks!

I like [name]Zeb[/name] a lot! I slightly prefer [name]Seb[/name], but I like [name]Zeb[/name], too. I am not hugely fond of [name]Zebulun[/name] or [name]Zebedee[/name] (both of which are Biblical)–neither association seems particularly great to me, although it is a pretty cool name. The only ideas I can come up with off-hand are [name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Caleb[/name] and [name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Seth[/name].

What about:
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Levi[/name]
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]James[/name]

Good luck!

I prefer the spelling [name]Zebulon[/name] myself. I think it’s a pretty rare Biblical name that would be a bold choice.

[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Asa[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Amos[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Paul[/name]

Not for me at all…thumbs down

I like it quite a bit and I like the nn [name]Zeb[/name]. Since it is so rare I’d go all the way and use an equally unusual biblical name in the middle such as [name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Hezekiah[/name] or [name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Eleazar[/name].

I actually like it a lot!

I’m another who prefers [name]Zebulon[/name]. I really like it. The thing with middles is I would try to get one that was not too heavy, because it’s already sort of a lot of name.

[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Joel[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Micah[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Kemuel[/name]

Etc. As much as I like them on their own, I would stay aaaaway from [name]Hezekiah[/name] and [name]Ezekiel[/name] and similar 4 syllable ones as middle names as I feel like it would pull the whole thing into feeling like a paragraph rather than a name. [name]Just[/name] my aesthetic opinion.

Thanks for all of the feedback and suggestions! Some of the middle names I like/love…

[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Asher[/name] (probably my favorite, I love [name]Asher[/name] but could never use it as a first name becuase it’s getting so popular :frowning: )
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] (love [name]Thomas[/name], but I worry it may be a little plain, but with a name like [name]Zebulun[/name] maybe plain is better!)
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Joel[/name]
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] (although I really love [name]Ezra[/name] for a first name, so not too sure I want to use it as a middle name)
[name]Zebulun[/name] [name]Micah[/name]

I think [name]Zebulon[/name] is a usable name although it is unusual. A nameberry of the Jewish faith used it for her son.

rollo

[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Peter[/name]

It sounds a bit science fiction to me, not that that’s necessarily a bad thing! I like the nickname [name]Zeb[/name].

I don’t like [name]Zebulon[/name] but [name]Zeb[/name] is a great nn. Only matters that you love it though.

[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Isiah[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Levi[/name] (love this combo)
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Mathew[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Mathias[/name]

I know a [name]Zebulon[/name] he’s 17 yrs old