Zetta Rae ~ thoughts?

Zeta is derived from the Zeta Reticuli star system. Rae is a chosen middle name following my dear grandmother. I’m open to two middle names as well. Is Zeta too out there? I actually love Etta too and this name reminds me of this, with a twist! Zeta Rae :star: Spelling wise, do you say Zeta (Zay-tuh) and Zetta (Zeh-tuh)? Modern, spunky yet somehow a bit vintage sounding or just bad?

1 Like

I would say Zay-tuh. I like it. It’s cute and does sound vintage and modern at the same time. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Zeta[/name_f] or [name_f]Zetta[/name_f] more?

1 Like

I would instinctively say [name_f]Zeeta[/name_f]? Like [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Zeta[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]. That’s my preferred form, but obviously would be happy to be corrected.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Zeta[/name_f]. :blush:

I like [name_f]Zetta[/name_f] a lot!! [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] and sparky!! [name_f]Zetta[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] is lovely

I love [name_f]Zetta[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u], so spunky and cute! I would say [name_f]Zetta[/name_f] as zeh-ta and [name_f]Zeta[/name_f] as zee-ta

I think it’s really cute!! Spunky, modern, but vintage-feeling is definitely how I’d describe it

I do say [name_f]Zeta[/name_f] as zay-tuh & [name_f]Zetta[/name_f] as zeh-tuh (actually, the t’s really make d sounds in my accent)

Ok, so you’ve changed the spelling, now it would be Zeh-ta.

Cool name! I enjoy the [name_f]Zeta[/name_f] spelling, like the star system. I would say [name_f]Zeta[/name_f] like Zay-tuh and [name_f]Zetta[/name_f] like Zeh-tuh. I don’t think [name_f]Zeta[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] is somehow vintage but it’s definitely modern and spunky!