Zinnia

I’m really crushing hard on the name [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] right now.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] to hear people’s thoughts?

5 Likes

I love love love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]! I think she’s fresh and beautiful and youthful. She’s sort of playful and elegant to me at the same time, and the floral connection makes it a rare name, but familiar. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband has vetoed this one every time I’ve asked, but this is probably my most “out there” name that I would actually use on a child. 100% endorsement here!

PS: If you’re a nickname person, I think [name_f]Zia[/name_f] is so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Agreeing with everything above and just wanting to add that with celeb [name_f]Zendaya[/name_f] as ambassador for her name and it being used more, the 3 syllable Z names like [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] are feeling more familiar and really wearable. @jules95 [name_m]Worth[/name_m] repeated appeals to your husband, I reckon :wink:

1 Like

[name_m]Bright[/name_m], zippy and charming! I like it

I absolutely love this name! It’s so exciting!!

Great name. [name_f]Love[/name_f] it.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] it

I love it! Sweet and fun without being cutesy, the Z is cool and unexpected, and I have positive personal associations with the flower so that earns bonus points.

I really like it. It’s spunky and fresh.

I like it!

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is gorgeous :heart_eyes:
love the nickname [name_f]Nia[/name_f]

1 Like

Sweet, bright, and massively underrated! :white_flower:

I adore [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]. It has just the perfect balance between sweet and spunk and comes with cute nickname options as well (Zizi, [name_f]Zia[/name_f], [name_f]Nia[/name_f], etc)

I like the idea of [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]. The sound and imagery is fresh and bright. It has a bohemian vibe and the ‘z’ makes it feel slightly edgy. I’m less enthused about actually using it. Perhaps it’s one of those names that I like better for other people or for characters. Speaking of characters, [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] Wormwood is an interesting one. Overall, I think [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] would be a great fit for you.

I like it a lot, for reasons others have already mentioned :slight_smile:

I like it, its one of the rare floral/botanical names that feels bright, bold and full of energy!

I’ve been thinking about this name lately, I feel like this would be one of those names a girl would love to have (at least I would). it’s bright and bold but soft and simple too

I absolutely LOVE this name! :heart_eyes: It’s such an underrated botanical pick. I would be so happy if I ever met a [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] in my day-to-day life! :hugs:

I write fanfiction when I can find the time, and I actually have this beautiful gem as a name for a couple of different characters in a couple of different ongoing stories of mine. :blush:

For literature fans, this moniker appears in [name_m]Roald[/name_m] Dahl’s [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] as the young protagonist’s mother.

I also completely adore the name, it’s so sweet, soft and I can imagine a peaceful, golden aura with it ngl
The strong Z beginning is really appealing to me, especially with it being a naturey name and all :grin:

A bit light and tinny in sound for my tastes.