Zoella + Alfie’s baby #2

Here we are again!

What names are you thinking they will name baby girl #2 are you throwing names you predicted before back in the list?

I’m definitely thinking something flowery.
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]?

Are they the folks whose older girl is [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]? I just love that name!

I like [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] for a sister. I also thought of [name_f]Freya[/name_f] (any spelling), [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_u]Fern[/name_u], and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] off the top of my head.

2 Likes

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] feels [name_f]British[/name_f], quirky, feminine, vintage but still modern and cute with the middle. I personally love it.

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is my top choice for them as it has the same flair as [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f].

Other potential ideas:
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] (Goldie)
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

Middles I could see them doing [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] … something short and sweet.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought when they announced was [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] — it has the same trendy, Telegraph feel as [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and has plenty of cute nickname options. How sweet would sisters [name_u]Ottie[/name_u] and [name_u]Clemmie[/name_u] be??

It also has the added bonus of being [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] related, as she’s due in [name_u]December[/name_u] and [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] is obsessed with all things [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]!

3 Likes

When they announced Ottilie’s name they said they liked O names. Also think there will be some christmas theme in the name itself

some ideas
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]

middle names I’m thinking [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u] or something completely different + more traditional

Imogen “Ginny” maybe?

Editing to add before December:

Primrose “Posie” Violet, Imogen Lark, Clementine “Clemmie” Mabel or Beatrix “Trixie” Ivy

Maybe Matilda, Greta, Mabel, Pippa, Florence or Opal as well

Also adding: Millicent “Millie”, Effie, Amelie, Coralie, Juniper, Maisie

1 Like

I wonder if [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] could be possible, however it does rhyme with [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] so maybe not?

I was thinking [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] too! Other ideas I have:

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (Ottilie’s favourite film!)
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_u]Florence[/name_u] (Florrie)
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (Emmie)
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (Nellie/Penny)

4 Likes

they’ve named her [name_f]Novie[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f]

3 Likes