Zoraida

What do you think of it??

1 Like

I automatically think of Zora when I see that given the potential nn and first four letters, personally don’t recommend in Spanish the slang [name_f]Zora[/name_f] with a extra R is slang for slut so please be mindful of that!

2 Likes

Oh i will remember that! It just has a beautiful meaning in Arabic

Zoraida is sharp and pretty

1 Like

I really like it! And [name_f]Zora[/name_f] shortening is lovely!

I really like it! It’s rather unexpected since you don’t find many z names. :blush:

Zoraida is a lovely name with a very beautiful meaning. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] makes a great nickname.

I think the name itself is pretty, but @princesspanda brings up a possible concern.

1 Like

I like it! I know two Zoras but no Zoraidas. @princesspanda brings up a valid concern, though.

Lovely! While @princesspanda brings up a good point, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Maybe find some distinctive nicknames that distract from that. I honestly don’t think it’s going to be that much of an issue.

Zoraida is lovely. Maybe [name_f]Ora[/name_f] or [name_f]Aida[/name_f] if you want an alternate nickname? [name_f]Aida[/name_f] is usually eye-ee-da, but you could use eye-da to match the pronunciation of [name_f]Zoraida[/name_f].

I would love to have a friend named [name_f]Zoraida[/name_f]!

Don’t think I’d like to be named it. For myself, I’d prefer [name_f]Zamora[/name_f], [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f], or Zolita.