100% most likely name for you to name your daughter?

I would definitely want [name_f]Emily[/name_f] or [name_f]Emma[/name_f] somewhere in the name(after me), depending on future husband’s surname.

4 Likes

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] :purple_heart:

5 Likes

She would definitely be Tatiana. But I can’t decide on middles😕
I don’t want her to have more than two middles, but there’s so many names that I want a future daughter to have. I’d maybe give her three middles, because she might be my only daughter, and then I want her to have three middles, but you never know. If I knew for sure I’d have two daughters, she’d be [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] Henrietta, but if she was my only daughter she’d probably be [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] Johanna. Sorry I wrote so much.

8 Likes

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] (Tabby) or [name_f]Verity[/name_f] (Vivi)

4 Likes

Freydís [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] :heart:

4 Likes

as always, definitely my beloved [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] :heart: can’t imagine a world where she doesn’t exist someday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m open to changing the middle, but I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] will probably be the one. I’ve loved it the longest, and it’s the most meaningful!

9 Likes

Definitely [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] or Amber!

5 Likes

I have an unusual answer to this question.

I currently live in New Zealand but I don’t want to live here more then another 3 years at most.

If I’m still in New Zealand or I go to Australia when I have a daughter my most likely is either Opal or Lacey. Matches the kiwi style pretty well and they’re recognizable but not popular (which is hard to do when 41 babies = the bottom of the top 100)

If I’m in the South of the USA (which is my first choice) then I’d pick either Cricket or Dusty because this would be the only place where those names would make feasible sense. And if we ever left it would be completely justifiable on my kids parts to go “Oh I was born in Tennessee” for example.

If I’m in the western part of the USA I’d probably go with Rumer or Lyric. Spunky but not too try hard.

If I’m in Canada I’d probably go with Jem or Tess. Short , sweet and least likely to accidentally be offensive in French.

If I’m in England I’d go with Winslet because the nickname Winnie would have her fit in with her peers. Either that or Lorelai nn Lori.

Finally if I need up somewhere unexpected like South Korea or Germany I would go either Inez or Juno similar reasons to Canada but with a bit more of a spunky vibe which would hopefully be considered charming in a country with even less kiwi expats then usual.

8 Likes

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Perenelle. The middle name changes a lot, but hopefully [name_f]Freydis[/name_f] or Arwen. [name_u]Or[/name_u] Perenelle [name_f]Freydis[/name_f] Arwen. With the nicknames [name_f]Faye[/name_f] or Wren. [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe even Pari. In that spelling and pronunciation.

8 Likes

I love [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] Lily!

In an ideal world I would choose [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] or [name_f]Olive[/name_f] but both are a bit out there for my partner. Realistically he would probably let me have [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] which has been my long time favourite that I’ve recently gone off, I also have [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] on my list that he considered for our daughter so again might fall back on those.

4 Likes

honestly it completely depends on what my partner likes, but if i had complete control: Addiena [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] Stargazer (more realistic option would be [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] Addiena)

2 Likes

If I had full control and my future partner likes it, [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] Matilda! I’ve loved it for a long time and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] is the name that makes me happiest

7 Likes

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] Rosemary. All are honour names but I love them all without the links!

6 Likes

stunning!!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :blush::blush::heart:
Although baby daddy doesn’t like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] at all😭

6 Likes

I barely ever see it round here, but I love [name_f]Vivianne[/name_f] spelt this way!! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

i’m not sure about middles but it has to be [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as a first <3

4 Likes

[name_f]Imogene[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is so sweet! :pleading_face: I am determined that my first daughter will have the middle name Anne. I personally would prefer something a bit more adventurous, but I want to continue the family tradition (every first daughter has the middle name Anne). So perhaps something like [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] or [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] Anne. Other than that, my top 10 or so names change so often that her first name could be anything (although probably vintage inspired!)

5 Likes

right now, it‘ll have to be [name_f]Alma[/name_f] or [name_f]Nora[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes