100% most likely name for you to name your daughter?

Daisy! I go back and forth on what the middle name would be but probably [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

8 Likes

Probably [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Rosalind. [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is a name that honors both grandmas and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bee[/name_f] feels pretty much perfect for our family. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is also in consideration so we shall see.

6 Likes

[name_f]Imogene[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is so pretty, Annie!

for me, I’d go with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you can’t go wrong with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

4 Likes

I really see [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] as our strongest contender. I have loved [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] for years but imagining our little blond, curly MJ really gets me!

8 Likes

[name_f]Alessia[/name_f] or [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]

currently crushing on [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

6 Likes

I would push hardest for [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] or Susanna. I also like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] but if I’m being honest I’d rather save the e honor initial for a boy so I could use [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Well, if it were totally up to me, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Aviva. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] after my dad, [name_m]David[/name_m] & [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] after my grandparents, [name_m]Albert[/name_m] & Annette.

However! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband doesn’t like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] at all. But he does like [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], & that’s actually my favorite girl name really. I think I could talk him into [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a mn, so [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is the one!

10 Likes

That’s so beautiful!

2 Likes

Guinevere! (If it was solely up to me) This was high on my list when pregnant with my daughter but DH vetoed. Unsure about a middle name maybe [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] June.

4 Likes

[name_f]Lauren[/name_f] Chloe.

5 Likes

I think either [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or Susannah. Not sure on middles and no idea how I’d ever choose between them though!

4 Likes

If I ever did have more children, I’d push quite hard for the name [name_f]Euphoria[/name_f] for a daughter. A bit over-the-top but I love it.

6 Likes

I have a feeling we would use the name [name_f]Odette[/name_f] because of a pun my husband came up with the first time I told him the name.

Scene: at the playground with kids

Another parent: which kid is yours

Husband: Odette’s mine (oh that’s mine)

That’s then pun, it’s dumb but it makes me love the name more and it made my husband also really like the name :grin:

7 Likes

Probably [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] (because it honors my mom, [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u], and it’s honestly my favorite of my honor names for her) :heartpulse:

4 Likes

drücilla - 100%

as a combo, drücilla rose jennifer - 85%

6 Likes

[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]

A list I can see bringing to the hospital:
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]

Middles:
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Dot[/name_f]
[name_u]Anne[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

6 Likes

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], almost definitely! Isabelle/Isobel [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] has been my favorite girls’ name for nearly a decade now.

7 Likes

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] or [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] :two_hearts:

5 Likes

100% Clio. It’s the only name I won’t compromise on lol

6 Likes

Clementine! Not sure of the middle name, but I’ve loved Clementine for a few years now. I like how it’s cottagecore, familiar but not super common, and I like the nicknames Clem and Lennie. It also translates pretty easily to my mother language ( Clementine → Clementina) which isn’t a requirement but it is a bonus!
The runner-ups would be Annabel “Annie”, Rosalind “Lindie” and Margaret “Molly”.

7 Likes