A name for Arthur's twin!

@mousehouse7 - Surprisingly, this comes as somewhat of a relief! I’m glad that it’s ok to use bracelets or colours to tell them apart at first :slight_smile: I’m currently thinking about joining a twins club or something… do you think it’s a good idea? Also, I will DEFINITELY label all of my photos! And thankyou for your help - I’m glad you like the boys’ names :slight_smile:

@dovah - I know exactly what you mean - I don’t intend to put [name_u]Robin[/name_u] last before [name_m]Wright[/name_m] because of the double R anyway, so it’s ok. As for the compliment on twin A’s name - thankyou very much! I was rather pleased with it myself! I’m also of the same opinion as you are - not a fan of the triple R, but [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] does go much better with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and I like it better I think…

@kala_way - Thankyou for your help - [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] is very handsome!

@apollonia - Thankyou for your help, but as I have mentioned, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]'s name is set now. Thanks for your suggestions with [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] though - they’re lovely! :slight_smile:

@hanniekit - Thankyou! I agree, [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] do sound really good together. I think [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is very handsome :wink: