A thankful SURPRISE!

Well, today is Thanksgiving for us up in [name]Canada[/name], and man do we have things to be thankful for this year -

As some of you may remember, last year on Thanksgiving our twin [name]Sissy[/name]'s were born, [name]Wren[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Amity[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Birdie[/name] & [name]Lola[/name]. Though their birthday doesn’t fall on thanksgiving this year (they turn 1 on [name]Wednesday[/name]!!!), we are constantly reminded of the joy and laughter (and chaos. I should mention chaos!) they brought into our lives and for that, we are thankful.

The older brothers, [name]Rigby[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Miller[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], have been the best big brothers to their little sissy’s throughout the year. So helpful and energetic and soaking up so much at school, now that they are both in school full time (phew, for mamas sake!). [name]Douglas[/name] and I couldn’t express how thankful we are for them, rays of sunshine in our lives.

And we have something else to be thankful for this Thanksgiving as well. A little bebe tucked cozy in my belly. Yup, you have that right folks. [name]Douglas[/name] and I are expecting…again! And after getting over the primary complete and utter shock, disbelief and did I mention SHOCK, we are so so so so so thankful! I am almost 21 weeks now, and are due mid February, our little [name]Valentine[/name]!

It took us a while to come to terms with the idea that we will be bringing #5 into our lives so shortly after having [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name], but you know what? I don’t think i would have it any other way. So needless to say, with 12 month olds to chase after, and their brothers to also run after, [name]Douglas[/name] and I haven’t had much time to look into names just yet.

Another thing to be thankful for, is the fact that this pregnancy is a singleton (phew!). So we need your expert advice in names for this petit(e) bebe! We don’t know the sex (and don’t want to find out!), but our list for boys is pretty solid since not using any from our last pregnancy, so we would love your help in finding girls names.

So far our list looks something like this
[name]Marlowe[/name] nn [name]Marley[/name]
[name]Maude[/name] nn [name]Mo[/name]
[name]Zara[/name] nn Zippy
[name]Blythe[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name]
[name]Maple[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name] nn Holl/[name]Holly[/name]
…but are aren’t in love with any of them - so this is more of a direction to head. As a reminder, we are really into names with fab nicknames, and strive to pick names with some sort of connection to our family members/family traditions.

To see where we are headed for boys, our list includes [name]Whistler[/name], [name]Cabot[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Bowen[/name] [name]Hollis[/name], [name]Callum[/name], [name]North[/name] & Wilde.

GIRLS SUGGESTIONS / COMMENTS WANTED!

Sorry for the essay, and thank so much for all the help guys!

xoxo [name]Viv[/name]

[name]Maple[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name]- STUNNING

[name]How[/name] about
[name]Briallen[/name]
[name]Aviva[/name]
Avila
[name]Avis[/name]
Beaut (bew-t)
Bellarise
[name]Calista[/name]
[name]Cadence[/name]
[name]Carys[/name] (love in welsh)
Carianne
[name]Della[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
Delianne
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
Enfys (en-viss) means rainbow in welsh
[name]Emelia[/name]
[name]Fenella[/name]
Fallow
[name]Farah[/name]
Guilia
[name]Glenys[/name]
[name]Heidi[/name]
[name]Haidee[/name]
[name]Irene[/name]
[name]Isis[/name]
[name]Indira[/name]
[name]Julianne[/name]
[name]Junia[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Kellen[/name]
[name]Kerensa[/name]
[name]Lenora[/name]
Leolla
[name]Leonie[/name]
[name]Marissa[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]
Valent
[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Cupid[/name]
[name]Seren[/name]

Good luck x

You have such solid names. :slight_smile: Here are a few of my suggestions:

[name]Beatrix[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name]/[name]Trixie[/name]
[name]Holland[/name] nn Holl/[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Madelaine[/name] nn [name]Lainey[/name]
[name]Annaliese[/name] nn [name]Annie[/name]/[name]Anna[/name]/[name]Lisle[/name]
[name]Eleanore[/name] nn [name]Elle[/name]/[name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Nora[/name]

Good luck. and Congrats!!!

From your list I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Maude[/name], [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Zara[/name]. They are gorgeous and sound fab with [name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Maple[/name] and [name]Hollis[/name] are lovely too. The only one I’m not too keen on is [name]Marlowe[/name] as it doesn’t seem as feminine as your other options.

Some other suggestions:
[name]Snow[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] “[name]Bee[/name]”
[name]Isis[/name] “[name]Issy[/name]”
[name]Zinnia[/name] “Zinnie/[name]Nia[/name]” (or even Zippy)
[name]Ruby[/name] “[name]Rue[/name]/Roo/[name]Bee[/name]”
[name]Phaedra[/name] “Phae/[name]Fay[/name]”
[name]Aster[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] “[name]Elle[/name]/[name]Zella[/name]”
[name]Alice[/name] “Lissy”
[name]Mabel[/name] “[name]Mae[/name]”

Good luck :slight_smile:

I love [name]Blythe[/name], [name]Hollis[/name], [name]Maude[/name] and [name]Zara[/name] from your list! Might I suggest [name]Maeve[/name], nn [name]Mae[/name]? Also, how about [name]Magnolia[/name] or [name]Holland[/name]?

A [name]Happy[/name] Thanksgiving to you, my fellow Canadian! :slight_smile:

[name]Marlowe[/name] nn [name]Marley[/name] - A little matchy with [name]Miller[/name]. [name]Harlow[/name]?
[name]Maude[/name] nn [name]Mo[/name] - shares an initial with [name]Miller[/name] and seems too clunky.
[name]Zara[/name] nn Zippy - I can see this one for your family.
[name]Blythe[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name] - I like this choice. What about [name]Zara[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]?
[name]Maple[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name] - See [name]Marlowe[/name]. It may be great for a quirky middle name to honor your heritage!
[name]Hollis[/name] nn Holl/[name]Holly[/name] - OK

From your boys list, I like, [name]Cabot[/name], [name]Callum[/name], [name]North[/name] (mn only) & Wilde (mn only because it’s similar to [name]Wren[/name]). I love [name]Everett[/name] but he would share the same initial with [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Cabot[/name] [name]North[/name], [name]Cabot[/name] Wilde, [name]Callum[/name] [name]Everett[/name]?

Other Girl Suggestions With [name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]

[name]Violet[/name] nn [name]Lettie[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] nn [name]June[/name] or [name]Juno[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name]
[name]Temple[/name] nn [name]Tempie[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] - [name]May[/name]
[name]Verity[/name] - Vee
[name]Freya[/name] - nn [name]Fay[/name]
[name]Calla[/name] - [name]Lally[/name]/[name]Lolly[/name]

I love [name]Maple[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name]! [name]Maple[/name] is stunning and [name]Mae[/name] is such a sweet nn my second choice would be [name]Blythe[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name] which is just to to cute!

Oh and congratulations on number 5! you will be one busy mama!

I think [name]Hollis[/name] is a great name for a boy! I’ve met a male [name]Hollis[/name] once and it seems to suit both male and female. I cant think of any suggestions atm but congratulations and good luck!
PS I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Wren[/name]'s name. Beautiful!

Wow, your children have beautiful names and congratulations on the news!

I love [name]Blythe[/name] from your girls list, and I think that fits perfectly with [name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]. I also love [name]Maple[/name] with your children’s names too.

Other ideas…
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Honor[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Sutton[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Fable[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Romilly[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Poet[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Story[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Viola[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Persephone[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Ferne[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Sarai[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Norah[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Ottilie[/name]
Of the names boy’s names you have listed I think [name]North[/name] and [name]Bowen[/name] are awesome.

You guys are seriously the best! :smiley:

@whirlgig - happy to see a thumbs up for [name]Maple[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name]! Shes a fun one isnt she?!

@coolcombination - you have a great list going on there! Really drawn to [name]Carys[/name] (perfect for a valentines baby!), [name]Avis[/name] reminds me of another favorite - [name]Mavis[/name], [name]Indira[/name] is quite stunning and i do think the nn [name]Indi[/name] is so fun, [name]Julianne[/name] reminds me of another favorite - [name]Juliet[/name] nn [name]Jet[/name], [name]Junia[/name] is sweet - I would consider using [name]June[/name] as a middle, [name]Mila[/name] is an all time fave but can’t use her if her big bro would be [name]Miller[/name]!, [name]Noelle[/name] is sweet - i think i’ll add her to the list, and i have seriously been considering the middle name [name]Valentine[/name] if this is a girl, so your suggestion of [name]Valentina[/name] was spot on! Also how weird that you suggested [name]Leola[/name] and [name]Della[/name] - both are family members that we would love to honour somehow, I think we considered [name]Leonie[/name] with our last pregnancy for this reason.

@grecianern [name]Holland[/name] is absolutely killer! [name]LOVE[/name] that! Thank you! And funny you should mention [name]Madeline[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] as they are also family members we would consider honoring ([name]Madeline[/name] was so so close to being one of the twinsies middle names, and the way we got to naming our first son [name]Rigby[/name] is because of the Beatles song [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Rigby[/name]!)

@Morganlefaye Thanks so much for your comments. I completely see where you are coming from re [name]Marlowe[/name] not being as feminine - but i still really like her for some reason! And thanks for suggestion [name]Phoebe[/name] - she has been growing on me a lot recently. Ill have to ask [name]Douglas[/name] what he thinks of her!

@kyemsma Yes, [name]Holland[/name] is absolutely killer - love this suggestion thank you! [name]Maeve[/name] is fantastic too, as well as [name]Mavis[/name].

@mischa thanks for all the comments! I constantly struggle with whether or not i mind my kiddos sharing the same initial or not. Some days i’m totally against it, other days i don’t seem to mind.

@thelifespark i can’t even imagine how busy i am going to be - craziness! thanks for your sweet comments :slight_smile:

@compassrose Yeah, [name]Hollis[/name] is one of those names that i completely adore for either sex, which is why you can see it on both of our lists. It’s hard to find such a completely unisex name these days , but i think that one fits the bill perfectly. Thanks for the sweet comment on our little [name]Birdie[/name]'s name :slight_smile:

@sheflieswithherownwings Your suggestions are fantastic! Funny you should mention [name]Fable[/name], as [name]Eloise[/name] was nearly a [name]Fable[/name]! I suppose i should place her back on our list! [name]Poet[/name] & [name]Story[/name] are both fabulous suggestions as well. A last name in our family is [name]Booker[/name], and we liked the ti of [name]Story[/name] to [name]Booker[/name] while trying to find names for our twinsies. I’ve seen [name]Story[/name] as a nn for [name]Astoria[/name] which is kind of fun, but im not so fond of the “As-” beginning for obvious reasons. [name]Poet[/name] reminds me of my infatuation with the name [name]Posey[/name]! And the other killer suggestion? [name]Daphne[/name]! She is so fun and quirky i insta fell in lust with her! Im excited about this one - I hope [name]Douglas[/name] is on board!

Interesting to see that out of my list, [name]Blythe[/name] & [name]Maple[/name] have been getting the best feedback. I adore them too, but i feel like [name]Douglas[/name] and I have had them on our list for so long that i am getting tired of them. But, seeing this great feedback is refreshing, and I’m starting to see their appeal again. Thanks!

You guys are seriously so awesome! Thanks again guys!

Any other suggestions?

xo [name]Viv[/name]

Longer list now includes:

[name]Carys[/name] nn [name]Lovey[/name]? [name]Carrie[/name]?
[name]Mavis[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name]/[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] nn [name]Jet[/name]
[name]June[/name] (middle)
[name]Noelle[/name] nn [name]Nola[/name]? [name]Nolie[/name]?
[name]Valentine[/name] (middle)
[name]Holland[/name] - Holl/[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] - [name]Bee[/name]
[name]Fable[/name] - [name]Fae[/name]
[name]Story[/name]
[name]Posey[/name] - [name]Poe[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] - [name]Daffy[/name] or [name]Dee[/name]
In addition to the “originals”:
[name]Marlowe[/name] nn [name]Marley[/name]
[name]Maude[/name] nn [name]Mo[/name]
[name]Zara[/name] nn Zippy
[name]Blythe[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name]
[name]Maple[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name] nn Holl/[name]Holly[/name]

What say ye?

xo [name]Viv[/name]

Instead of either [name]Poet[/name] or [name]Posey[/name], why not [name]Poesy[/name]? That’s the old word for poetry, but it was often grandly imagined to be a woman-muse to whom the poet would address himself.

If you’d like to play off the [name]Valentine[/name]'s theme:

Adonia
[name]Amadore[/name] (“gift of love”)
[name]Corinna[/name] ([name]Ovid[/name]'s muse in all of his love poetry, like Petrarch’s [name]Laura[/name])
[name]Kerensa[/name] (“love”)
[name]Philomena[/name] (“powerful love”)
[name]Paloma[/name] (“dove”)
[name]Columba[/name]/ [name]Colombe[/name] (“dove”)

I will say, too, that your other children’s name strike me as mature and dignified. They aren’t whimsical. Therefore I’m not sure something like [name]Maple[/name] or [name]Fable[/name] would work well in the context of your family.

Firstly Congrats! All of your kids names are lovely and your list for baby number 5 is also perfect!

From it I love:
[name]Carys[/name]- [name]Lovey[/name] would be a perfect nn!
[name]Holland[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Fable[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Fable[/name] it goes amazingly with your other kidlets, [name]Fae[/name] is also lovely.
[name]Story[/name]- This has teetered on and of my list as a standalone and nn for [name]Astoria[/name], lovely none the less.
[name]Posey[/name] nn [name]Poe[/name]- [name]Love[/name], I also love the suggestion of the [name]Poesy[/name] spelling, that is my favorite. You also may like [name]Poem[/name]?
[name]Daphne[/name]- Really like with the nn [name]Dee[/name].
[name]Zara[/name]- Zippy
[name]Blythe[/name]- I’m not a personal fan of [name]Blythe[/name] with I really like it with your kids names. [name]Bee[/name] is adorable.
[name]Maple[/name]

Suggestions:

[name]Boheme[/name] nn [name]Emme[/name] or [name]Bo[/name]
[name]Dorothy[/name] nn [name]Dot[/name]/[name]Rue[/name]
[name]Bardot[/name] nn [name]Doe[/name]- Maybe too close to [name]Birdie[/name]? [name]Just[/name] thought I would throw it in any way
[name]Winslet[/name] nn Wiin/[name]Winnie[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] nn [name]Lulu[/name]/[name]Lula[/name]/[name]Tally[/name]/[name]Lala[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] nn [name]Mo[/name]
[name]Prudence[/name] nn [name]Pru[/name]/[name]Rue[/name]
[name]Lucilla[/name] nn [name]Lucy[/name]/[name]Lulu[/name]/[name]Lula[/name] or even [name]Lucky[/name]?
[name]Cosette[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name] nn [name]Sadie[/name]?

[name]Hope[/name] these help! [name]Happy[/name] Thanksgiving!

[name]Viv[/name] I couldn’t be happier for you hugs and congratulations! I will get back later with suggestions as I am just going out now. [name]Rollo[/name]

I really like [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Zara[/name], particularly with your girls! I also love [name]Everett[/name] from your boys’ names. :slight_smile: Erm, I’m not sure about suggestions–maybe something like [name]Georgiana[/name]/[name]Georgina[/name]/[name]Georgia[/name]? I think that goes really well with [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name], and I really love the nns [name]Gigi[/name] and [name]Georgie[/name] (or even [name]Annie[/name] for [name]Georgiana[/name]!).

Good luck!

[name]Carys[/name] nn [name]Lovey[/name]? [name]Carrie[/name]?: Pretty
[name]Mavis[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name]/[name]Maeve[/name]: Like it. It is getting a little more attention due to the new movie out, but it probably will stay kind of unknown.
[name]Juliet[/name] nn [name]Jet[/name]: I like this, though I don’t like the nn [name]Jet[/name]. I could get over it though.
[name]June[/name] (middle): Pretty
[name]Noelle[/name] nn [name]Nola[/name]? [name]Nolie[/name]?: I like this, and [name]Nolie[/name] is really cute actually.
[name]Valentine[/name] (middle): I somehow always view this as boy, and prefer [name]Valentina[/name]. As a middle though, I like it.
[name]Holland[/name] - Holl/[name]Holly[/name]: Too country name to me, but it isn’t the worst name ever. [name]Holly[/name] is cute.
[name]Phoebe[/name] - [name]Bee[/name]: Cute, I like the nn [name]Bee[/name].
[name]Fable[/name] - [name]Fae[/name]: Interesting, it gives me a picture of a fantasy story. Not a top pick for me, but I could get used to it.
[name]Story[/name]: I think I like [name]Fable[/name] more actually.
[name]Posey[/name] - [name]Poe[/name]: Pretty, but maybe a little too cute next to your other children’s names? I don’t know though, I like the name.
[name]Daphne[/name] - [name]Daffy[/name] or [name]Dee[/name]: Pretty, I like this a lot, but [name]Daffy[/name] is too [name]Daffy[/name] Duck. It also reminds me of the word Daft, which I wouldn’t want associated with my nn. Of course, not everyone knows the meaning to that word, so it isn’t the first association. I am just weird thinking that.
In addition to the “originals”:
[name]Marlowe[/name] nn [name]Marley[/name]: Cute, but is going to eternally be a dog name to me. I like [name]Marley[/name] though.
[name]Maude[/name] nn [name]Mo[/name]: It is okay. I saw a cute little girl with this name a few months ago, so it has made the name more wearable but I don’t really prefer it. It is definetely vintage cool though, but maybe too clunky compared to your other girls names. [name]Little[/name] [name]Maude[/name] may think her name isn’t as pretty as [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]. I also don’t really like [name]Mo[/name] as the nn. I would prefer [name]Maudie[/name]. [name]Mo[/name] also makes me think of the Three Stooges, so maybe that is why I don’t like it.
[name]Zara[/name] nn Zippy: Pretty, and Zippy is spunky for a little girl.
[name]Blythe[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name]: Cute
[name]Maple[/name] nn [name]Mae[/name]: It is nice, but I would use as a middle name.
[name]Hollis[/name] nn Holl/[name]Holly[/name]: Like this because it is a family name on my mothers side.

My favorites for you:
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Mavis[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Valentine[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] again

Here are a few ideas

[name]Linden[/name] [name]Snow[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Ciel[/name]
[name]Talitha[/name] [name]Meadow[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name] [name]Opal[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Daria[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Rhoda[/name] [name]Breeze[/name]
[name]Phillipa[/name] ([name]Pippi[/name]) [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Anthea[/name] [name]Gwyn[/name]
[name]Gwyn[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Raina[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Blair[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Daya[/name] (means day) [name]Cecile[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Mirielle[/name]
[name]Remy[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Octavia[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Sybil[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Tansy[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Meri[/name] (means sea) [name]Rosalind[/name]

From your list I like [name]Blythe[/name] the most.

rollo xx

Aww, congrats! That’s such great news! You’ve got lots of great suggestions, so I’ll just give you my favourites off your list:

[name]Blythe[/name] - favourite!
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Fable[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Maple[/name]

[name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Maude[/name] are for sure my favorites from your list!