Add One Sentence

“No matter what you do to me, I’m done.” Reina snatched up her pale pink apron, brand new, and flung it over her shoulder.
“No, stop!” The dirty, unwanted girl in the corner reached out to Reina with trembling fingers. “Don’t leave me with him! I can’t-”
“You can’t what?” Asked Reina, angrily. “Your the one who made this all happen!” She looked at Idris in the corner. He smirked.
“She’s right, Asha.” The handsome young man crossed his arms and took a step toward them. “You made a choice, and you chose me.”
“Because you were the best option!” Asha wailed. “But I was your best friend.” Reina said, with a confused look on her face. Asha and Idris shared a look.
Without another word, Asha heaved herself down onto a barstool, burying her face in her dust-covered hands. Idris’ dark eyes darted between the two girls, then finally rested on Reina.
“Reina, my dear,” He began. Reina glared at him. “Do not call me your ‘dear’.” She snarled. “Just leave, now, I need time with Asha.” Idris said, ushering her away
7/10

2 Likes

“No matter what you do to me, I’m done.” Reina snatched up her pale pink apron, brand new, and flung it over her shoulder.
“No, stop!” The dirty, unwanted girl in the corner reached out to Reina with trembling fingers. “Don’t leave me with him! I can’t-”
“You can’t what?” Asked Reina, angrily. “Your the one who made this all happen!” She looked at Idris in the corner. He smirked.
“She’s right, Asha.” The handsome young man crossed his arms and took a step toward them. “You made a choice, and you chose me.”
“Because you were the best option!” Asha wailed. “But I was your best friend.” Reina said, with a confused look on her face. Asha and Idris shared a look.
Without another word, Asha heaved herself down onto a barstool, burying her face in her dust-covered hands. Idris’ dark eyes darted between the two girls, then finally rested on Reina.
“Reina, my dear,” He began. Reina glared at him. “Do not call me your ‘dear’.” She snarled. “Just leave, now, I need time with Asha.” Idris said, ushering her away.
“No.” Reina willed her voice to be strong as steel. She was not going to let her life be controlled by Idris. Asha looked between them, at war with who she should stay with. “No.” Reina repeated.

8/10

1 Like

“No matter what you do to me, I’m done.” [name_f]Reina[/name_f] snatched up her pale pink apron, brand new, and flung it over her shoulder.
“No, stop!” The dirty, unwanted girl in the corner reached out to [name_f]Reina[/name_f] with trembling fingers. “Don’t leave me with him! I can’t-”
“You can’t what?” Asked [name_f]Reina[/name_f], angrily. “Your the one who made this all happen!” She looked at [name_u]Idris[/name_u] in the corner. He smirked.
“Because you were the best option!” [name_f]Asha[/name_f] wailed. “But I was your best friend.” [name_f]Reina[/name_f] said, with a confused look on her face. [name_f]Asha[/name_f] and [name_u]Idris[/name_u] shared a look.
Without another word, [name_f]Asha[/name_f] heaved herself down onto a barstool, burying her face in her dust-covered hands. Idris’ dark eyes darted between the two girls, then finally rested on [name_f]Reina[/name_f].
“Reina, my dear,” He began. [name_f]Reina[/name_f] glared at him. “Do not call me your ‘dear’.” She snarled. “Just leave, now, I need time with Asha.” [name_u]Idris[/name_u] said, ushering her away.
“No.” [name_f]Reina[/name_f] willed her voice to be strong as steel. She was not going to let her life be controlled by [name_u]Idris[/name_u]. [name_f]Asha[/name_f] looked between them, at war with who she should stay with. “No.” [name_f]Reina[/name_f] repeated.
[name_u]Idris[/name_u] laughed softly, his eyebrows raised in confusion. “You just said you were done. What has happened that you would change your mind so quickly?”

9/10

“Reina, my dear,” He began. Reina glared at him. “Do not call me your ‘dear’.” She snarled. “Just leave, now, I need time with Asha.” Idris said, ushering her away.
“No.” Reina willed her voice to be strong as steel. She was not going to let her life be controlled by Idris. Asha looked between them, at war with who she should stay with. “No.” Reina repeated.
Idris laughed softly, his eyebrows raised in confusion. “You just said you were done. What has happened that you would change your mind so quickly?”
“I am done. I’m leaving. And not ever coming back for either of you.”
10/10

“I’m not ever coming back for either of you!” [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] scowled at her two ex-best friends.

1 Like

h

“I’m not ever coming back for either of you!” [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] scowled at her two ex-best friends.
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] raised her eyebrows in surprise. “Aren’t you being a bit dramatic, Jemmy?”

“I’m not ever coming back for either of you!” Jemima scowled at her two ex-best friends.
Molly raised her eyebrows in surprise. “Aren’t you being a bit dramatic, Jemmy?”
“Says the girl who tried to murder her because she accidentally kicked you!” Etta exclaimed “You’re the dramatic one, Molly!”

“I’m not ever coming back for either of you!” Jemima scowled at her two ex-best friends.
Molly raised her eyebrows in surprise. “Aren’t you being a bit dramatic, Jemmy?”
“Says the girl who tried to murder her because she accidentally kicked you!” Etta exclaimed “You’re the dramatic one, Molly!”
“Last time I checked, it was your knife, Juliette.” Molly spat. “Or maybe we should call Alfonso and ask what he thinks?”

4/10

“Last time I checked, it was your knife, Juliette.” Molly spat. “Or maybe we should call Alfonso and ask what he thinks?”
“Don’t. You. Dare.” Etta hisses, blushing at the thought of that handsome, funny Spanish exchange student who had ruined their life.

4/10

1 Like

“Don’t. You. Dare.” Etta hisses, blushing at the thought of that handsome, funny Spanish exchange student who had ruined their life.
“You’re missing the point,” said Jemima, her voice dangerously quiet. Her icy eyes narrowed as she stared at Molly and Etta.

1 Like

“You’re missing the point,” said Jemima, her voice dangerously quiet. Her icy eyes narrowed as she stared at Molly and Etta. “If this past year has taught me anything, it’s that I can’t count on anyone, least of all my friends.”

6/10

1 Like

“You’re missing the point,” said Jemima, her voice dangerously quiet. Her icy eyes narrowed as she stared at Molly and Etta. “If this past year has taught me anything, it’s that I can’t count on anyone, least of all my friends.”
Silence resonated in the old library, and it occurred to Jemima that she ought to keep the volume at a minimum in case there was anyone around. “Try to save me if you wish,” she whispered, rolling her eyes. “But I’m leaving with Alfonso first thing tomorrow. Arrivederci, auf wiedersehen, au revoir.”

7/10

bump!

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] raised her eyebrows in surprise. “Aren’t you being a bit dramatic, Jemmy?”
“Says the girl who tried to murder her because she accidentally kicked you!” [name_f]Etta[/name_f] exclaimed “You’re the dramatic one, Molly!”
“Last time I checked, it was your knife, Juliette.” [name_f]Molly[/name_f] spat. “Or maybe we should call [name_m]Alfonso[/name_m] and ask what he thinks?”
“Don’t. You. Dare.” [name_f]Etta[/name_f] hisses, blushing at the thought of that handsome, funny Spanish exchange student who had ruined their life.
“You’re missing the point,” said [name_f]Jemima[/name_f], her voice dangerously quiet. Her icy eyes narrowed as she stared at [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. “If this past year has taught me anything, it’s that I can’t count on anyone, least of all my friends.”
[name_f]Silence[/name_f] resonated in the old library, and it occurred to [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] that she ought to keep the volume at a minimum in case there was anyone around. “Try to save me if you wish,” she whispered, rolling her eyes. “But I’m leaving with [name_m]Alfonso[/name_m] first thing tomorrow. Arrivederci, auf wiedersehen, au revoir.”
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] paused. “Look, I am on your side Jemmy?” [name_f]Molly[/name_f] tried to kill you, we should stick together, ay, just break up with [name_m]Alfonso[/name_m], he’s toxic!" [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] raised her eyebrows, as if to say, nice try, but no.

8/10

Silence resonated in the old library, and it occurred to Jemima that she ought to keep the volume at a minimum in case there was anyone around. “Try to save me if you wish,” she whispered, rolling her eyes. “But I’m leaving with Alfonso first thing tomorrow. Arrivederci, auf wiedersehen, au revoir.”
Juliette paused. “Look, I am on your side Jemmy?” Molly tried to kill you, we should stick together, ay, just break up with Alfonso, he’s toxic!" Jemima raised her eyebrows, as if to say, nice try, but no.
Jemima flexed her hand on the desk; these conversations were getting tedious.

9/10