Add One Sentence

Wait, she thought, This is the man I’ve been searching for! She ran back up the gravel path she had just come, her arms waving above her head like the pink-tipped spring trees. She saw Benjamin turning to leave, but when she called out, the wind carried her voice gently away. Hearing the rapid crescendo of footfalls belonging no doubt to the woman who had just introduced herself as Carmella, Benjamin whipped around and shouted louder than anticipated, “What more could you possibly want from me, woman?”
“I’ve just realized that you are the man I was telling my sister of, the man from my dream, and I need your help!” Tears pricked her eyes as she finally recognized the dark skin and black eyes of the man.

(5/10)

Wait, she thought, This is the man I’ve been searching for! She ran back up the gravel path she had just come, her arms waving above her head like the pink-tipped spring trees. She saw [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] turning to leave, but when she called out, the wind carried her voice gently away. Hearing the rapid crescendo of footfalls belonging no doubt to the woman who had just introduced herself as [name_f]Carmella[/name_f], [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] whipped around and shouted louder than anticipated, “What more could you possibly want from me, woman?”
“I’ve just realized that you are the man I was telling my sister of, the man from my dream, and I need your help!” Tears pricked her eyes as she finally recognized the dark skin and black eyes of the man.
As he gazed at her in confusion she wondered if she could bring herself to tell [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] her dream. “I need you because you are the missing link my past” [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] whispered.

6/10

Wait, she thought, This is the man I’ve been searching for! She ran back up the gravel path she had just come, her arms waving above her head like the pink-tipped spring trees. She saw [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] turning to leave, but when she called out, the wind carried her voice gently away. Hearing the rapid crescendo of footfalls belonging no doubt to the woman who had just introduced herself as [name_f]Carmella[/name_f], [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] whipped around and shouted louder than anticipated, “What more could you possibly want from me, woman?”
As he gazed at her in confusion she wondered if she could bring herself to tell [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] her dream. “I need you because you are the missing link my past” [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] whispered. He frowned, alarm in his eyes, and he quickly turned to leave.

7/10

As he gazed at her in confusion she wondered if she could bring herself to tell [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] her dream. “I need you because you are the missing link my past” [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] whispered. He frowned, alarm in his eyes, and he quickly turned to leave.
Without thinking, I grabbed his arm. “Solandis needs you.” He froze. “Yes, she’s my sister.” I said.
He stared into my soul with pain in his beautiful eyes. “Then [name_f]Zoraida[/name_f] and [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] and Daesyn…” He began as I nodded.
“Yes, [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. We have to get the Lost Children back.”

9/10

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart.

1/10

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy.
2/10

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me.
3/10

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave.

4/10

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave. But when [name_u]Finn[/name_u] returned, brainwashed, all memories of those three years totally gone, and without my brother, everyone assumed [name_u]Max[/name_u] was dead.

5/10

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave. But when [name_u]Finn[/name_u] returned, brainwashed, all memories of those three years totally gone, and without my brother, everyone assumed [name_u]Max[/name_u] was dead. Still, deep in my heart, there was a feeling of hope that the wonderful boy was still alive, somewhere.

6/12

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave. But when [name_u]Finn[/name_u] returned, brainwashed, all memories of those three years totally gone, and without my brother, everyone assumed [name_u]Max[/name_u] was dead. Still, deep in my heart, there was a feeling of hope that the wonderful boy was still alive, somewhere. I planned to one day go to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and show him the letter he’d left me, so that maybe he’d remember, but there were certainly no guarantees.

7/12

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave. But when [name_u]Finn[/name_u] returned, brainwashed, all memories of those three years totally gone, and without my brother, everyone assumed [name_u]Max[/name_u] was dead. Still, deep in my heart, there was a feeling of hope that the wonderful boy was still alive, somewhere. I planned to one day go to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and show him the letter he’d left me, so that maybe he’d remember, but there were certainly no guarantees. The rain hammered insistently on the windowpane.
8/12

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave. But when [name_u]Finn[/name_u] returned, brainwashed, all memories of those three years totally gone, and without my brother, everyone assumed [name_u]Max[/name_u] was dead. Still, deep in my heart, there was a feeling of hope that the wonderful boy was still alive, somewhere. I planned to one day go to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and show him the letter he’d left me, so that maybe he’d remember, but there were certainly no guarantees. The rain hammered insistently on the windowpane. I looked out the window as I grabbed my headphones to cover up the noise, but froze when I saw it wasn’t only the rain striking my window.

9/12

EJpuddlejumper

5h

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave. But when [name_u]Finn[/name_u] returned, brainwashed, all memories of those three years totally gone, and without my brother, everyone assumed [name_u]Max[/name_u] was dead. Still, deep in my heart, there was a feeling of hope that the wonderful boy was still alive, somewhere. I planned to one day go to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and show him the letter he’d left me, so that maybe he’d remember, but there were certainly no guarantees. The rain hammered insistently on the windowpane. I looked out the window as I grabbed my headphones to cover up the noise, but froze when I saw it wasn’t only the rain striking my window. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] knocked panickingly on my window.

10/12

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave. But when [name_u]Finn[/name_u] returned, brainwashed, all memories of those three years totally gone, and without my brother, everyone assumed [name_u]Max[/name_u] was dead. Still, deep in my heart, there was a feeling of hope that the wonderful boy was still alive, somewhere. I planned to one day go to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and show him the letter he’d left me, so that maybe he’d remember, but there were certainly no guarantees. The rain hammered insistently on the windowpane. I looked out the window as I grabbed my headphones to cover up the noise, but froze when I saw it wasn’t only the rain striking my window. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] knocked panickingly on my window. Stumbling over my cardboard box, I hid behind a curtain, for no one can trust a brainwashed person - even if he’s your own brother.

11/12

And now he was one of the Lost. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, causing bulging tears to run from my eyes in a slow, steady stream. That part of the strange letter always hurt my heart. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes scanned over the beginning of the letter, where it introduced the Lost Boy. I still wondered why my brother ran away with him, without me. The worst of it was that after the country’s brainwashing, the letter is the only evidence that I have that I was still truly [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], and not a brainwashed slave. But when [name_u]Finn[/name_u] returned, brainwashed, all memories of those three years totally gone, and without my brother, everyone assumed [name_u]Max[/name_u] was dead. Still, deep in my heart, there was a feeling of hope that the wonderful boy was still alive, somewhere. I planned to one day go to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and show him the letter he’d left me, so that maybe he’d remember, but there were certainly no guarantees. The rain hammered insistently on the windowpane. I looked out the window as I grabbed my headphones to cover up the noise, but froze when I saw it wasn’t only the rain striking my window. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] knocked panickingly on my window. Stumbling over my cardboard box, I hid behind a curtain, for no one can trust a brainwashed person - even if he’s your own brother. But when I heard him call my name, muffled as it was, I ran as quickly as I could and threw open the window, embracing him in a very wet hug.

12/12

(Note: You can change the structure of the most recent sentence if necessary in order to start the next story)

When I heard him call my name, muffed as it was, I ran as quickly as I could and thew open the window, embracing him in a very wet hug.
“Father, where have you been?” I asked, relieved.

1/12

When I heard him call my name, muffed as it was, I ran as quickly as I could and thew open the window, embracing him in a very wet hug.
His warm brown eyes looking fearfully into my matching ones, he said “Harlowe, we have to go, now!”

2/12

His warm brown eyes looking fearfully into my matching ones, he said “Harlowe, we have to go, now!”
He grabbed my suitcase and turned to face me, his eyes a mix of fear and determination. “Follow me.” he said, turning towards the woods at the edge of our property.

3/12

He grabbed my suitcase and turned to face me, his eyes a mix of fear and determination. “Follow me.” he said, turning towards the woods at the edge of our property.
“Father!” I exclaimed as he began lifting me out of the window. “What about [name_f]Miranda[/name_f]? We can’t just leave her!”

4/12