Add One Sentence

[name_f]Dawn[/name_f] would soon flood the plains of Andova with a warm light, and the day to come would bring untold horrors, but at this moment, looking down upon the Château, set like a jewel in her island on the lake, my heart sang within me and I was glad. That feeling, however, did not last for long. For against the horizon, I spotted a ship I knew all too well. The ripped black sails rippled in the wind and the proud brown stern cut through the water like a knife. My breathing was heavy and ragged. No, no, no. They had followed me. But then I caught sight of Verona, and I knew there was no retreat to be made - we were destined to be enslaved. I pressed a hand against my side, imagining almost that I could feel the ugly ridge of healing skin beneath the cloth of my gown, a scar more ugly still imprinted on my heart and brain. There may be no retreat for me, but I would make sure that they never laid hands on [name_f]Mari[/name_f]… at whatever cost.

5/10

[name_f]Dawn[/name_f] would soon flood the plains of Andova with a warm light, and the day to come would bring untold horrors, but at this moment, looking down upon the Château, set like a jewel in her island on the lake, my heart sang within me and I was glad. That feeling, however, did not last for long. For against the horizon, I spotted a ship I knew all too well. The ripped black sails rippled in the wind and the proud brown stern cut through the water like a knife. My breathing was heavy and ragged. No, no, no. They had followed me. But then I caught sight of Verona, and I knew there was no retreat to be made - we were destined to be enslaved. I pressed a hand against my side, imagining almost that I could feel the ugly ridge of healing skin beneath the cloth of my gown, a scar more ugly still imprinted on my heart and brain. There may be no retreat for me, but I would make sure that they never laid hands on Mari… at whatever cost.
I would make sure I never, ever made the same mistake as I had years ago.
“[name_f]Annalise[/name_f]! The king wishes to see you!” A voice said, running up behind me.

[name_f]Dawn[/name_f] would soon flood the plains of Andova with a warm light, and the day to come would bring untold horrors, but at this moment, looking down upon the Château, set like a jewel in her island on the lake, my heart sang within me and I was glad. That feeling, however, did not last for long. For against the horizon, I spotted a ship I knew all too well. The ripped black sails rippled in the wind and the proud brown stern cut through the water like a knife. My breathing was heavy and ragged. No, no, no. They had followed me. But then I caught sight of Verona, and I knew there was no retreat to be made - we were destined to be enslaved. I pressed a hand against my side, imagining almost that I could feel the ugly ridge of healing skin beneath the cloth of my gown, a scar more ugly still imprinted on my heart and brain. There may be no retreat for me, but I would make sure that they never laid hands on Mari… at whatever cost.
Annalise! The king wishes to see you!” A voice said, running up behind me.
“N-now?” I stuttered, watching young [name_f]Mari[/name_f], eyes wide in fear.

8/10

Dawn would soon flood the plains of Andova with a warm light, and the day to come would bring untold horrors, but at this moment, looking down upon the Château, set like a jewel in her island on the lake, my heart sang within me and I was glad. That feeling, however, did not last for long. For against the horizon, I spotted a ship I knew all too well. The ripped black sails rippled in the wind and the proud brown stern cut through the water like a knife. My breathing was heavy and ragged. No, no, no. They had followed me. But then I caught sight of Verona, and I knew there was no retreat to be made - we were destined to be enslaved. I pressed a hand against my side, imagining almost that I could feel the ugly ridge of healing skin beneath the cloth of my gown, a scar more ugly still imprinted on my heart and brain. There may be no retreat for me, but I would make sure that they never laid hands on Mari… at whatever cost.
Annalise! The king wishes to see you!” A voice said, running up behind me.
“N-now?” I stuttered, watching young Mari, eyes wide in fear.
“Yes. Now.” He said smoothly, ignoring my fear. “And if you continue to resist coming, your predicament will be worse then it already is. Consider your situation, Annalise Oakley.” I nodded. It was the only way.
“I’m not resisting anyone,” I said softly, but we both knew the truth.

Next:
We both knew the truth. [name_f]Megan[/name_f] and I, our minds work similarly - like twins.

1/12

We both knew the truth. Megan and I, our minds work similarly - like twins. Worked similarly, I remind myself with a pang.

We both knew the truth. Megan and I, our minds work similarly - like twins. Worked similarly, I remind myself with a pang. I let the breath flood out of my nose and push the hair out of my eyes, staring across the street at [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] and his new sidepiece.

3/10

We both knew the truth. Megan and I, our minds work similarly - like twins. Worked similarly, I remind myself with a pang. I let the breath flood out of my nose and push the hair out of my eyes, staring across the street at Tommy and his new sidepiece. [name_f]Marina[/name_f], was her name, and she was hideous in every way.

We both knew the truth. Megan and I, our minds work similarly - like twins. Worked similarly, I remind myself with a pang. I let the breath flood out of my nose and push the hair out of my eyes, staring across the street at Tommy and his new sidepiece. Marina, was her name, and she was hideous in every way. [name_m]Rude[/name_m], sassy, ugly pixie cut, terrible fashion sense, and gorgeous figure.

We both knew the truth. Megan and I, our minds work similarly - like twins. Worked similarly, I remind myself with a pang. I let the breath flood out of my nose and push the hair out of my eyes, staring across the street at Tommy and his new sidepiece. Marina, was her name, and she was hideous in every way. Rude, sassy, ugly pixie cut, terrible fashion sense, and gorgeous figure. She’s basic, sure, but enough to commit murder and get away with it?

7/12

We both knew the truth. Megan and I, our minds work similarly - like twins. Worked similarly, I remind myself with a pang. I let the breath flood out of my nose and push the hair out of my eyes, staring across the street at Tommy and his new sidepiece. Marina, was her name, and she was hideous in every way. Rude, sassy, ugly pixie cut, terrible fashion sense, and gorgeous figure. She’s basic, sure, but enough to commit murder and get away with it? No way, I wouldn’t believe it even if she yelled it in my face.

8/12

We both knew the truth. Megan and I, our minds work similarly - like twins. Worked similarly, I remind myself with a pang. I let the breath flood out of my nose and push the hair out of my eyes, staring across the street at Tommy and his new sidepiece. Marina, was her name, and she was hideous in every way. Rude, sassy, ugly pixie cut, terrible fashion sense, and gorgeous figure. She’s basic, sure, but enough to commit murder and get away with it? No way, I wouldn’t believe it even if she yelled it in my face. Girls like that care too much about their aesthetic to pay any attention to other’s sins, especially [name_f]Megan[/name_f]'s.

9/12

(breaking the rules, i wanted to write another sentence :))

We both knew the truth. Megan and I, our minds work similarly - like twins. Worked similarly, I remind myself with a pang. I let the breath flood out of my nose and push the hair out of my eyes, staring across the street at Tommy and his new sidepiece. Marina, was her name, and she was hideous in every way. Rude, sassy, ugly pixie cut, terrible fashion sense, and gorgeous figure. She’s basic, sure, but enough to commit murder and get away with it? No way, I wouldn’t believe it even if she yelled it in my face. Girls like that care too much about their aesthetic to pay any attention to other’s sins, especially Megan’s. No, I seemed to be the only one cognizant of [name_f]Megan[/name_f]'s wrongdoings, paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was.

10/12

I’m starting a new one, because I don’t know how to add onto that!

I seemed to be the only one paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was. Oh, [name_f]Jade[/name_f], you should have listened to me.

1/10

I seemed to be the only one paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was. Oh, Jade, you should have listened to me. I used to admire you, you were the only one brave enough to go near her.

2/10

I seemed to be the only one paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was. Oh, Jade, you should have listened to me. I used to admire you, you were the only one brave enough to go near her… However foolish you were, I still loved you as a man ought to love his wife.

3/10

I seemed to be the only one paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was. Oh, Jade, you should have listened to me. I used to admire you, you were the only one brave enough to go near her… However foolish you were, I still loved you as a man ought to love his wife. That was what the vows were for, right?

I seemed to be the only one paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was. Oh, Jade, you should have listened to me. I used to admire you, you were the only one brave enough to go near her… However foolish you were, I still loved you as a man ought to love his wife. That was what the vows were for, right? I’m smiling as I write this letter to you, though I know you’ll never read it.

I seemed to be the only one paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was. Oh, Jade, you should have listened to me. I used to admire you, you were the only one brave enough to go near her… However foolish you were, I still loved you as a man ought to love his wife. That was what the vows were for, right? I’m smiling as I write this letter to you, though I know you’ll never read it. [name_f]My[/name_f] smile vanished as I remember why I’m writing you this letter in the first place.

6/10

I seemed to be the only one paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was. Oh, Jade, you should have listened to me. I used to admire you, you were the only one brave enough to go near her… However foolish you were, I still loved you as a man ought to love his wife. That was what the vows were for, right? I’m smiling as I write this letter to you, though I know you’ll never read it. My smile vanished as I remember why I’m writing you this letter in the first place. If it’s ever read, I hope to know why you’re gone.

7/10

I seemed to be the only one paying attention enough to know how dangerous she really was. Oh, Jade, you should have listened to me. I used to admire you, you were the only one brave enough to go near her… However foolish you were, I still loved you as a man ought to love his wife. That was what the vows were for, right? I’m smiling as I write this letter to you, though I know you’ll never read it. My smile vanished as I remember why I’m writing you this letter in the first place. If it’s ever read, I hope to know why you’re gone. Why you left me here, in this cold, wretched place; why you made that fateful choice that spun all of our lives around in this sickening spiral.

8/10