Aesthetic boards by Ruthie

I made some new aesthetic boards, and put names on them and the ones I previously posted :orange_heart: Please tell me what you think of them (the names and boards) and do give me some names that you think match, I’d love to hear them x

If you’d like me to make a board for your names, just let me know! But please do start with 1 name per post haha, I’m only a beginner

new boards:

Board 1

Board 2

Board 3

Old boards but with names:

Board 1

Board 2

6 Likes

So gorgeous!!

1 Like

First of all [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] all of these are beautiful!!
[name_f]My[/name_f] absolute favorite would have to go to Freydís [name_u]Elm[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck: woooow. I also love [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Solaris[/name_u] & [name_f]Hebe[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]!

Some names you might like that have the same energy imo: Feyre (fay-ruh), Lilivere, [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f], [name_f]Carys[/name_f], [name_f]Elva[/name_f], [name_f]Reverie[/name_f], [name_f]Hera[/name_f], [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f], [name_f]Elora[/name_f]

1 Like

These are beautiful and fit so well

1 Like

@futuremama thanks so much x

@rhodes2nowhere aw thank you so much, that really made my day :relaxed: [name_f]Elva[/name_f] is already on my list but I absolutely LOVE Feyre, wow! Gonna put it on my list!

@Greyblue thanks so much x

If you’d like me to make a board for your names, just let me know! But please do start with 1 name per post haha, I’m only a beginner :wink:

1 Like

Would you mind doing [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]? :blush:

1 Like

I hope you like it x

5 Likes

It’s perfect, I love it!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

these are beautiful! could you do imogen maie louise please?

1 Like

Beautiful name! For some reason it gave me dark blue and white vibes, hope you like it x

2 Likes

oh my, they’re stunning!!! also, [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Elendil & [name_f]Freydis[/name_f] [name_u]Elm[/name_u] are so gorgeous :heart_eyes:

if you have the time, can you please do one for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f]? thank you so much!! :relaxed:

([name_f]Elanor[/name_f] is the Tolkien/elvish spelling, not a typo btw!!)

1 Like

it’s absolutely perfect! thank you so so much!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ve always loved [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and Elendil, but just today they popped up in my head together, Freydís is a long time favorite!

I’ll do [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] tomorrow after work x

Could you please do Emma Lavender for me? I’m so excited to see what you come up with!

2 Likes

[name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Posie[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it :relaxed:

1 Like

Could you do [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]?

1 Like

Here you go x

3 Likes

I love your work! If you don’t mind, could I please have one for [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes