After all that stressing about a girl name ... It's a BOY!

Our team green turned blue yesterday! We welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world and we named him Leo Grey!

It must have been meant to be because we picked our boy name months ago and I was still agonizing over Clara vs. Claire vs. Olivia the morning of the birth!

Thank you to everyone who read my posts and helped me narrow things down. You were all so helpful and thoughtful with your responses. We’re keeping Clara/Claire/Olivia for the next baby if we’re lucky enough to have another and it’s a girl!

71 Likes

Haha glad you have one less thing to think about! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is just wonderful :lion:

congratulations! he has a lovely name.

Congratulations! he has an amazing name!

Congratulations!! How lovely!! xx

Congratulations! I love his name so much :heart_eyes: [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Leo[/name_u] :two_hearts:

Congratulations!

Leo is so lovely! Congrats!

Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]!

Congratulations!

I love the name [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] so sweet :lion::lion:

Congratulations!! What a handsome great name!

Congrats love the name :tada:

oh congratulations! welcome to the world, leo :heart:

congratulations!!

I’ve been following your girl name process so I’ve been waiting for this announcement. Congrats on little [name_u]Leo[/name_u]! I absolutely love his name. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is an awesome combo.

Congrats :heart: [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name!

Congratualtions!!! [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is a wonderful choice!

Many congratulations to you and your husband! A precious baby boy with such a handsome name :heart: I’ve loved your choice of [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] H______ since you originally shared. I can imagine your family & friends were thrilled to know his name and the honor name you both had chosen.
Thank you for letting us all be a part of the naming process!

Congratulations! I’m obsessed with [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. Gorgeous name!