Alexandra, Eliza and Annabelle

[name]How[/name] well do you think theses names go with [name]Tom[/name]. Also are they to dated

[name]Hi[/name] there! :slight_smile:

[name]Eliza[/name]: [name]Eliza[/name] is one of my favorite names, and I can totally see it paired with [name]Thomas[/name]/[name]Tom[/name]! [name]Eliza[/name] is a classic, so it feels timeless to me, not dated.

[name]Annabelle[/name]: I love [name]Annabelle[/name], too! I can see [name]Annabelle[/name] with [name]Thomas[/name], but can better see it with [name]Eliza[/name]. I think I can better see [name]Thomas[/name] with the [name]Annabel[/name] spelling.

[name]Alexandra[/name]: I think it’s really pretty, but because I associate the [name]Alex[/name] and [name]Lexie[/name] nicknames with names like [name]Alexis[/name], it feels more modern to me than the other names. Not trendy, just a bit more modern, so that I can better see the others, especially [name]Eliza[/name], paired with [name]Tom[/name]. I think it’s a great name, though.

Take care! :slight_smile:

Too dated? All of them are rather ordinary names - that is, probably never dated. I don’t associate [name]Alexandra[/name] too closely with [name]Alexis[/name], so it doesn’t feel new to me. I don’t exactly like [name]Eliza[/name], but any of these names would work with [name]Thomas[/name]. It’s not one of those names that makes the job hard:

Once you’ve named one girl [name]Sailor[/name], it’s not like her brother can have something normal.

I think they all go well with [name]Tom[/name]. I don’t think any of them are dated. They’re all pretty, but I especially like [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Annabelle[/name].

I’d say [name]Eliza[/name] would be my choice and actually is on my list of fav…timeless throughout the child’s age. [name]Annabelle[/name] is a bit baby ish for an adult. Not keen on [name]Alexandra[/name].