Answer Some Random Questions

Hello im just going to post some random questions here and yall can answer them (ill answer some of the questions to and if you want to you can add some)

you can answer the questions for multiple characters

Ok so first questions

1-what is the most violent thing your character has done or will do?

2-what is the worst thing you have done to your charecter?

3-If you have a favorite character or top three characters which characters and why?

4-what is the most chaotic random nonsensical or odd thing your character has done

5-what is the stupidest thing your character has done?

6-does your character have a favorite person?

7-whats something your character fears?

8-whats something your character likes?

9-whats something your character dislikes?

10-does your character have any regrets or will they have any regrets?

1 Like

1- aconito is going to poison stab and burn alive a whole big group of people (but dont worry its for good reason) and dune (as he can control and is technically made of sand) has drowned many people (for fun) and ground these i think 3 people down to dust and blood (for good reason)

2- i had Aconitoā€™s family killed not once but twice i am making him choose between doing two things he sees as being two of the most evil vile things a person can do also iv had two of my characters get their skulls crushed in by rocks

3- wellā€¦Aconito ,Edwin ,AsfalƬs (in no specific order but in what would be 4th and 5th is TymĆ©o and Gwyn) Aconito becase i love torturing him and he is way better developed then some off my other characters [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] because he doesnā€™t fear all that many things and he is a crazy kid that asks everyone a ton of questions his personality is also more developed And AsfalĆ­s becase he seeks truth and to bring others to the truth and becase he has anger issues that are fun to write in (and if there was 4th and 5th TymĆ©o becase he is chaotic and his logic is hilarious and gwyn becase he stares at people and is very honest and also cause he has a fun backstory involving him dying)

4-When told to leave [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] says sounds good ill come back later she then does as she says but comes back at 3 in the morning and throws a rock through these peoples houses window and walks in and says hi i told you I would be back and smiles also TymƩo sleeping under a random tree just to make his parents worry is is out causing trouble starting fights and whatnot and also Aconito starting a bar fight with his friend

5-Eloi when someones last name sounds like die men says do you have a thing for menā€¦killing men i mean? (I swear he is an idiot sometimes but that does not compare to the person he was talking to who said yes and when eloi was leaving cause he was confused about if this person was queer or if he had a thing for killing men this dude proceeded to call eloi cute stuff not knowing that that was flirting)

6-Aconitos favorite person is C and Eloiā€™s favorite personā€¦is also C and in a different rp TymĆ©oā€™s favorite person is [name_m]Emilien[/name_m] and Emilienā€™s favorite person is TymĆ©o

7-VĆ«a has an extreme fear of heights [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] fears people who steal peoples ears (there is a fun story behind this) and AsfalĆ­s fears failing to kill ā€œThe Flavumā€ (Dux who is a serial murderer and the antagonist who nobody does anything about besides AsfalĆ­s who is trying to kill him)

8- Aconito likes ale and being around C TymƩo likes causing trouble and hanging out with [name_m]Emilien[/name_m] [name_m]Emilien[/name_m] likes learning and hanging out with TymƩo Dux likes drowning people Jaser likes robbing people [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] likes robbing people and gin tonic Loi likes getting new clients (they forge legal documents and stuff) and dying their hair bright colors [name_m]Gwyn[/name_m] likes hunting stuff (and on occasion people cause he used to be a bounty hunter before he had his skull smashed in and forgot everything) Dux likes leading people to their deaths and sketching them after they are dead (he freaks me out)

9- TymĆ©o hates the fact that his parents want to force him into the first arranged marriage they can find and that Emiliens parents want to force him to go back to [name_f]London[/name_f] he also hates rules Aconito hates lying betrayal arsonists sometimes himself [name_m]Emilien[/name_m] hates that his parents want to force him back to [name_f]London[/name_f] because they think TymĆ©o is a bad influence (to be fair he kind of isā€¦) [name_f]Zilya[/name_f] hates socializing and Loi hates people that try to scam them

10-Aconito will have quite a few he will regret making a promise unknowingly to help some people kill his only friend he will regret kidnapping C he will regret working with TL he will regret doing nothing when TL tortured C he will regret not believing in C and that he couldnā€™t be the kind of bad dangerous person TL and Z made him out to be

2 Likes

You love your Aconito, donā€™t you? I hope youā€™re planning to give him a happy ending because in my opinion the poor boy deserves it, but you might just keep torturing him forever, knowing the way you talk about him.

1 Like

It is fun to torture him but he does get some moments of peace some examples being starting a random bar fight with C following C around while C is following around T for absolutely no reason (it is during this that C meets eloi and unintentionally and unknowingly flirts with him) and off course when he made a bottle chime from the instructions C gave him on how to make one and also one of my favorite moments between aconito and C where C is having a mental breakdown and Aconito is trying to comfort him while playing with Cā€™s hair

Notice his few happy moments usually involve C in some way this is what will make Aconito betraying C so much more traumatizing for him and painful but dont worry it will work out in the end and there is even a chance Aconito and C might end up together

2 Likes

1: [name_m]Basil[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m] will most likely kill Liliani [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], which is perfectly within his rights, as she killed his parents (although she didnā€™t know they had kids [yes, thatā€™s kids, plural, which is why I think if he ever met me he would attack my little sibling and not me directly]).

2: Well, I killed his parents and his little sister, and since it was a house fire and heā€™s a [name_m]Fire[/name_m] elemental, I also made him think that he did it, and he carried that guilt around for around four years until [name_m]Arnold[/name_m] showed him what really happened. Once heā€™s gotten his vengeance, I think heā€™ll finally have the time and peace of mind to heal, but. . . whoo Iā€™m mean.

3: Oh gosh, I have way too many characters to pick a favorite, but Iā€™m especially fond of [name_m]Basil[/name_m] and [name_f]Sanya[/name_f] right now. Iā€™ll do this for [name_f]Sanya[/name_f] later.

4: [name_m]Basil[/name_m] has a thing about sandwiches. Like, he will make anything into a sandwich. One of the first things [name_m]Silver[/name_m] (another main character) sees him do is turn his steak into a steak sandwich. This is to the point where he carries two pieces of bread in a Ziploc bag around with him, just in case he needs to make a sandwich.

5: Uh. . . itā€™s hard to pick. Itā€™s quite possibly the time his friend Lyddie pranked him into eating a rock that turned out to be poisonous, and he fell for it despite the fact that his Information power could easily have told him that, and in fact did. It could also be the time when he in a cave with [name_m]Arnold[/name_m], and his power told him that there was a possibility of a cave-in, and he was so angry about it that he punched a wall and caused a cave-in. I. . . have a thing about taking sets of gay idiots (some of them are bi, some are pan, whatever) and putting them in increasingly desperate and unlikely scenarios until they finally spill all their secrets to each other.

6: Itā€™s hard to say. If I had to pick, itā€™s probably his dead sister, [name_f]Juniper[/name_f], which. . . is sad. Back when he was twelve and innocent, his second favorite people would have been his best friends, Lyddie and AJ, tied, and then his parents, also tied, and then probably [name_m]Max[/name_m] Fieldsworth, and then his science teacher, and then his grandmother. Nowadays. . . maybe [name_m]Arnold[/name_m] is second? And then [name_f]Viola[/name_f], then either [name_m]Silver[/name_m] or [name_f]Celestial[/name_f], then the other one, and then the Adults. His parents and grandmother probably feature on the list somewhere. I should write a scene where he runs into [name_m]Max[/name_m] again, maybe with [name_m]Arnold[/name_m]. . . that would be hilarious.

7: Basilā€™s greatest fear was (and still is) that heā€™ll hurt someone he cares about with his powers again, which is why he didnā€™t used his powers for three years and also why he didnā€™t let himself get close enough to anyone to care about them (except maybe his grandmother, and she was always one of those family members who you love but donā€™t like very much). Heā€™s also afraid of heights and has been for his whole life.

8: He loves science, especially entomology, which is one of the things he has in common with [name_m]Arnold[/name_m], although [name_m]Arnold[/name_m] is more of an inventor. Thereā€™s a really great moment early on where he gets really excited about a cool beetle he sees and [name_m]Silver[/name_m] realizes that maybe thereā€™s an actual person underneath that cloud of rudeness and glaring.

9: Mostly, he doesnā€™t like being afraid. He knows his mental health isnā€™t great and wishes it were better, but his grandmother certainly never talked about that stuff with him, and he doesnā€™t know how to approach the subject even with himself. He wishes he could have friends again, but heā€™s too scared of himself, and in those moments, he hates both himself and how scared he is.

10: Well, he thought he killed his family, so obviously he regretted that. After he found out what really happens, he regretted that he jumped to conclusions so quickly and lived the next years of his life terrified of his own existence, and also that he didnā€™t immediately go out and seek vengeance. He regrets that he stopped telling his parents he loved them a few months before they died, because of course he did love them, he was just angry at them for restricting his freedoms right as he was beginning to find himself. He regrets every time he snapped at [name_f]Junie[/name_f] when she was only trying to be with him. More recently, he regrets how mean he was to [name_m]Silver[/name_m] and the rest at the beginning of the story, and he wishes he hadnā€™t been too scared to tell [name_m]Arnold[/name_m] how he felt at the perfect opportunity. Absurdly, he sometimes regrets that he never got up the courage to actually talk to [name_m]Max[/name_m] Fieldsworth.

There, thatā€™s [name_m]Basil[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m] for you. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a comprehensive picture yet or do you need me to ramble on about him more? Lol

2 Likes

If I could like a post ten times I would. The last scene you mentioned sounds like such a good scene and I wish I could give Aconito a massive hug. I honestly really hope they end up together and Iā€™m getting pretty emotionally invested in this potentially gay idiot you have here.

1 Like

1: [name_f]Sanya[/name_f] has actually killed someone before, although it was somewhat an accident and quite reasonable in context. This rich guy had kidnapped him to use him for his magic, so he tore out his throat with the gears from a pocket watch (I actually wrote this scene in some Teaser Game somewhere, so you can read it if you want lol).

2: Probably the time when I poisoned him quite badly and stuck him in a gross city alley for three days straight.

3: Again, I really canā€™t choose, but right now Sanyaā€™s up there.

4: Sanyaā€™s pretty chaotic and random in general, but an odd trait about him is that heā€™s very into fashion. He has a non-regulation jade earring (he has to wear a uniform) because he looks good in green, and whenever he needs to disguise himself (which is pretty often, actually), he always picks a very snazzy disguise. He also constantly tells [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] to wear lighter colors, to which [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] responds that he wears a uniform.

5: Oh gosh, [name_f]Sanya[/name_f] does a lot of stupid things. Once, he was supposed to be in disguise, but he picked clothes in the colors that are specifically for people with his same magic type, and was as a result identified as a magic user of the correct magic type and kidnapped for it, on exclusively the basis that wearing purple brings attention to his eyes. He also has a very difficult time comprehending that his crush, [name_f]Taliya[/name_f], is thoroughly a lesbian, despite the fact that heā€™s pansexual himself. (Actually, maybe the pansexuality is the problem, because pan people are attracted to people regardless of gender, so he canā€™t understand why [name_f]Taliya[/name_f] doesnā€™t like him just because heā€™s a boy. . . . Hey, Iā€™ve solved a plot problem! TYSM!)

6: Depending on which point in the story, either [name_f]Taliya[/name_f] or [name_m]Valentin[/name_m]. Heā€™s also fond of [name_f]Inessa[/name_f], his work partner, and the rest of their friend group.

7: Heā€™s deathly afraid of spiders. Other bugs donā€™t really bother him, but even a small spider will have him standing on the highest possible surface until someone comes and gets rid of it. This actually happens fairly frequently, and itā€™s become somewhat meme-ified within the friend group.

8: His main interests include fiddling with bits of metal, talking about himself, and flirting with various people and/or inanimate objects. The people are usually [name_f]Taliya[/name_f] or maybe [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] (or [name_f]Inessa[/name_f] if he wants to annoy her), and the inanimate objects are usually shiny things he likes.

9: He really doesnā€™t like being alone when heā€™s upset. When heā€™s feeling fine or just needs some personal time, or at night when heā€™s sleeping, heā€™s fine, but in stressful or upsetting situations, it freaks him out. When he and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] were in the alley and his fever was bad, he actually physically prevented [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] from going across the street to get more food.

10: [name_f]Sanya[/name_f] is the kind of person who would get a tattoo that says ā€œNo Regertsā€, spelled wrong and everything. That beings said, by the end of the story he regrets the flippant way he often acted in the past, and he wishes he wasnā€™t so self-centered.

2 Likes

Aconito is fun and now that i think about it almost all of my characters are queer in one way or another (i think i can think of maybe 1? Idk maybe all my characters are just queer like me who even knows) as for Aconito he was originally written as Nonbinary and [name_m]Demi[/name_m] but i dont even know anymore and i want Aconito and C to get together too so rn it just comes down to what my friend wants to do with her character C and if she wants to go with that ship or a different one (C, Z, T, and TL are all some of my friendā€™s charecters which is why im using code names and not going into their backstories)

1 Like

Also your characters sound like a ton of fun i am going to look for that scene in a sec

1 Like
Esme

1 - Esme doesnā€™t really do a lot of dumb things, but she did curse out this one guy for making inappropriate jokes. Now sheā€™s a Christian, and a quiet good girl usually, which is why this is so unexpected. Now if Jules were to do it thatā€™d be a whole other storyā€¦ (Jules is Esmeā€™s fiery and passionate friend.)
2 - Iā€™ve done some pretty terrible things to some characters, but I think the worst thing Iā€™ve done to Esme is suddenly killed off one of her friends to cancer.
3 - I truly to love all of my characters, but from this story probably Esme, Chloe, & Helena. Esme is smart and passionate while still kind and thoughtful, Chloe is bubbly and friendly with the biggest heart, and Helena is the girl who will always listen to you and will help you solve your problems.
4 - Esmeā€™s pretty much above doing super dumb things (sheā€™s 16 after all), but she does laugh a lot and sometimes gets her long curly hair stuck in places. A notable one was the car vent.
5 - Again, sheā€™s generally a good and intelligent girl, but she does fight her younger brother Aidan a lotā€¦
6 - Esme is very close with her siblings (even Aidan), but sheā€™s SUPER close with her friends, Maddie, Lucy, Chloe, Jules, Helena, and Josie until her passing.
7 - For some reason her fears are very realistic. She fears death, especially getting killed, and after it happened to one of her friends, sheā€™s afraid of rape and teenage pregnancy.
8 - Esme loves spending time with her friends and family. Itā€™s her favorite thing to do. But apart from that, she enjoys music and is a very talented flute player, and sheā€™s a wonderful writer as well.
9 - Literally anything that has to do with math. She also dislikes jelly beans.
10 - She doesnā€™t have many regrets, per se, but she does feel a lot of guilt that sheā€™s not able to share the rest of her life with Josie, even though Josieā€™s death is not her fault. She also deeply regrets cursing the boy out (even though he totally deserved it).

1- Jistu goes on a murdering rampage and turns evil, all while his twin sister is unconscious and has shattered sanity.
2- Tell [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] that her parents died before she turned a day old she thinks that her parents died when she was 2 or 3
3- [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] is my first because she was the first character I made that I thought was like me in a way, [name_f]Sequoia[/name_f] is my second because she shows her sadness then gets back to what shes doing, and then thereā€™s Nex whoā€™s my 3rd because he always finds some way to keep himself going no matter how hard it gets.
4- One time Jistu just told someone ā€œIf I were to turn evil, what do you think would happen to my sister?ā€
5- One time [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] kissed Jistu, just to see what would happen.
6- Yes, [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] loves Jistu, [name_m]August[/name_m], and Nex/Lennox. She kisses Jistu but then sees that thereā€™s nothing there and than he turns evil so [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] starts to hate him, [name_m]August[/name_m] and [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] have a moment in book 5 but then [name_m]August[/name_m] no longer has a crush on [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] soā€¦ that ends, and in the end [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] and Nex end up together so its a win win.
7- [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] fears disapproval.
8- [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] likes to feel like she belongs.
9- Nex dislikes not having access to human things.
10- [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] regrets not having a chance to tell her birth parents that she loves them.

1 Like

I know no one cares, but this is her after sheā€™s gone mostly insane, she used to be way nicer than this.

1: Being a Wings of [name_m]Fire[/name_m] OC, Glitter has fought other dragons in the past, although not an unusual amount. Sheā€™s a very good manipulator and has gotten others to do violent things for her, but she doesnā€™t do much of the dirty work herself. She actually likes to avoid violence when possible, because she thinks itā€™s messy and she does also have a conscience, itā€™s just very quiet and easy to ignore. Her preferred way of murder is poisonā€“much nicer and without any blood to clean up.

2: Probably the way Iā€™ve been slowly grinding away at her sanity until it dissolves.

3: In this story, itā€™s Glitter, then Selenite, then probably either Snowstorm or Snowcloud (theyā€™re twins, and yes, itā€™s confusing. A good way to make an IceWing name is by sticking the word ā€˜snowā€™ onto any other word or combination of words in any order).

Would you like a *massive* infodump about the IceWing royal family? Probably, you wouldn't, but here it is all the same.

Snowcloud is the former queen of the IceWings, and sheā€™s the youngest of five children, all boys, which is how she got to be the queen (because there were literally no other options). Her brothers, in order of age, are Gyrfalcon (Glitterā€™s father), Fulmar (Princess Blindingwhiteā€™s father), Quartzite (who ran off with a NightWing/SandWing and had a daughter named Opalcloud who has no claim to the IceWing throne), and Snowstorm, Snowcloudā€™s twin. Snowstorm and his husband Foggy have a son named Overcast (biologically, via magic), and they also have a daughter named Avalanche, but they didnā€™t know about it until she was around 8 in human years because the dragon who magically created the eggs stole her egg and then promptly died. Avalancheā€™s egg was found and adopted by [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Truthseeker of the NightWings (whoā€™s actually a HiveWing, I think, but thatā€™s not relevant right now), and when she was 8-ish, she asked Truthseeker, an animus, to discover the identities of her birth parents, which is how she learned she was an IceWing princess. Avalanche began visiting the [name_m]Ice[/name_m] [name_f]Palace[/name_f] to get to know her parents, who were overjoyed to know about her, and after about a year of increasingly frequent visits, she moved there, and Snowstorm and Foggy regained custody of her (Truthseeker was for the most part chill with this, and happy for Avalanche). After Avalanche had lived at the palace for a good deal of time, [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Snowcloud decided to make her her successor (this is a thing queens started doing in case they died without being challengedā€“challenges are still the way you generally become queen, but no one wants another SandWing War of Succession). Glitter (remember her?) was very happy about this, because she knew she couldnā€™t become Snowcloudā€™s successor because Snowcloud didnā€™t trust her (and for good reason), but she figured Avalanche would be pretty easy to manipulate. Glitterā€™s parents died when she was pretty young, like human 6 or so, and she grew up pretty much wild, developing impressive manipulation skills and using a lot of animus magic in order to survive as an eligible princess in the IceWing court. When Avalanche was appointed successor, Glitter knew she had to make her move fast, or else Blindingwhite would probably challenge the queen, but not too fast, or else sheā€™d seem suspicious. She did get her timing right, though, because she poisoned Snowcloud without a hitch, and the young, overwhelmed Avalanche played right into her hands by appointing her [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Regent. Iā€™m so sorry, if you bothered to read to the end of this monstrosity, I am extremely impressed.

4: This is kind of the opposite of chaotic (most of Glitterā€™s chaos involves subtle murder, pansexuality, or both), but a random thing about her is that she loves birds and birdwatches a lot. Her favorites are snowy owls, and it calms her down. She also has a deep, heartfelt appreciation for penguins.

5: Glitter is actually pretty smart and not very reckless, so she doesnā€™t do a lot of stupid things, but she did once spend a large amount of money on a sĆ©ance to try and contact her dad, even though it was totally a scam and she kind of knew it.

6: Definitely Selenite. Sheā€™s also fond of her little cousin Avalanche and Avalancheā€™s father Snowstorm, whoā€™s one of her most steadfast allies among the court.

7: Glitter fears herself, a lot of the timeā€“sheā€™s never liked how close she is to the side of villainy. On the other hand, she fears losing her power more than anything, and her nigh-unlimited animus magic is the prime contributing factor to her having the tendencies that frighten her. In other words, sheā€™s a mess.

8: She loves chocolate, although not as much as Selenite does, and she often uses her money and social status to buy it even when the RainWing traders havenā€™t been in the area for a while. Less healthily, it also makes her happy to be in control of any given situation, and/or to be in a position of power.

9: She really doesnā€™t like it when things are out of her control, and sheā€™ll do any number of questionable things to rectify that. On a lighter note, she hates seal meat.

10: Interestingly, Glitterā€™s regrets actually decrease as her character arc continues. Earlier on, she felt a lot more guilt surrounding things she did, which stopped happening as much as her sense of superiority grew and her mental health deteriorated. Her biggest regret at the end of the story is how controlling she was towards Selenite, and she wishes she hadnā€™t allowed her manipulation to touch the one person she cared about.

Sorry I was working on that for so long!

2 Likes
[name_f]Sydney[/name_f]

1 - Sydneyā€™s a fiery one, so itā€™s no secret she fights people all the time. She, like [name_f]Esme[/name_f], has cursed out the same exact guy before. She also wished death on someone once. However, he did deserve it, and no he didnā€™t die because [name_f]Sydney[/name_f] has no means to kill him (girlie is only 16).
2 - Letā€™s see.
Iā€™ve killed of her grandmother of kidney disease. Her grandmother was her best friend and the two of them knew everything about each other. [name_f]Sydney[/name_f] credits her involvement in music (flute) and youth orchestra to her grandmother, who also played the flute years ago.
Iā€™ve had her nearly got shot several times when she was running away from violence. So basically, during a rehearsal, this guy comes in (more about him later) and attempts to rape and kill her friend. The attack leaves them all running for their lives, and [name_f]Sydney[/name_f] and her friends narrowly escape getting killed (although, one girl did get grazed).
Iā€™ve also had her get hit by several guys.
3 - Listed above. However, I do feel like [name_f]Sydney[/name_f] and I are alike in many ways.
4 - Honestly nothing, but she did accidentally punch her older sister [name_f]Addie[/name_f] when she was trying to punch the wall and [name_f]Addie[/name_f] got in the way.
5 - Anything listed above. Sheā€™s also bombed a math test because she studied the wrong section and therefore now hates math.
6 - Despite accidentally hitting [name_f]Addie[/name_f], she and [name_f]Addie[/name_f] are super close. Sheā€™s also super close with her oldest sister [name_f]Morgan[/name_f].
7 - After everything thatā€™s happened to her, definitely death and getting killed, as well as any type of abuse and rape
8 - Playing volleyball and soccer
9 - Boys. This girl is a feminist to her core. However she loves her dad.
10 - She regrets not being able to protect her friend from teenage pregnancy.

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

1 - Literally nothing. This girl is a silent and patient sufferer.
2 - Two things:
Firstly, this girl has been raped, impregnated, and abandoned by a boy who she thought loved her. And the girl only just turned 17.
Also, sheā€™s been grazed by a bullet from said boy above, and also nearly hit by him.
3 - Again, listed under Esmeā€™s bio thing. But I do love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] for her patience and willingness to not use violence.
4 - Literally nothing.
5 - I would say dated above guy, but she had no idea. He was that hypocritical and false. So this goes to a fight she had with her older sister [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ā€œGemmaā€ about her situation when [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] was just trying to help, and revealed that something similar had happened to her (donā€™t worry, no pregnancy resulted).
6 - Despite above fight, Vivienneā€™s favorite people are definitely her older sister [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], and her younger brother [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ā€œTheoā€. [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Theo[/name_m] are literally her life.
7 - Getting pregnant again, her baby getting harmed, and not being able to finish school.
8 - Playing flute, hanging out with friends. She also has a particular affection for candy and [name_m]French[/name_m] pastries, which I guess makes sense because sheā€™s 2/3s Frenchā€¦
9 - All boys except her brother and father. [name_m]Even[/name_m] to the point where she refuses to paired with a boy at youth orchestra rehearsals.
10 - She regrets dating the guy, but thereā€™s nothing she couldā€™ve done about it. She also regrets fighting with [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] because she didnā€™t know that [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] understood her more than anyone else.

2 Likes

The character Iā€™ll be answering the questions for is Kaminari Tsuchiya, 21-year-old professional singer and dancer.

1. Kaminari isnā€™t an inherently violent person, but she grew up in a pretty unsafe town, Bakersfield, CA, and had to learn some degree of self-defense. Iā€™s say the most violent thing sheā€™d ever do is stab someone, either out of self-defense or in an act of extreme rage.

2. Ooh boy, hard to say. Kaminari is literally the expert at masking all her trauma with an IDGAF attitude and hardcore partying and substance abuse, but Iā€™d say the worst thing Iā€™ve done to her is subjecting her to repeated sexual abuse at the hands of her predatory manager, [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m] Tamborello (news flash: he ainā€™t a nice guy).

3. Hmmā€¦ Kaminari is by far my most developed character, which is because sheā€™s my most favorite, so Iā€™d call her my #1 character. As messed up as this sounds, Iā€™d say [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m] Tamborello is my second favorite character, as heā€™s a representation of the most predatory, heinous people that exist in Hollywood.

4. Another hard question, given how Kaminari has ADHD and doesnā€™t have good impulse control, so sheā€™s gotten up to a lot of crazy crap, usually under the influence of something. However, Iā€™d say the craziest thing sheā€™s done is host a drug deal involving meth alongside her ā€œgirlfriendā€, MJ, and her coworker, [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_m]Price[/name_m], under the order of Mr. Tamborello.

5. Kaminari isnā€™t very intelligent, so the prevalence of her stupidity both in action and in word is palpable. But, if I had to label one of her actions as the dumbest of all time, Iā€™d say it was the time she insulted an ex-prisoner to his face and paid for it in the form of a nasty black eye. And a few bruises. And a missing tooth.

6. Kaminariā€™s favorite person? Well, Kaminari knows a lot of people, but wouldnā€™t necessarily consider them good or even close friends, more like casual friends or just associates. Iā€™d say she has a small group of favorite people: her two childhood friends, [name_f]Ainsley[/name_f] [name_m]Hurley[/name_m] and [name_f]Berniece[/name_f] Bejarano, and her ā€œgirlfriendā€, [name_f]Margo[/name_f] ā€œMJā€ Hollenbeck.

7. Although sheā€™d never admit it, Kaminari fears the wrath of Mr. Tamborello on a daily basis, understanding full well what heā€™s capable of after nearly a decade of being under his thumb. Yet, she canā€™t bring herself to try escaping him because her whole career was founded upon his legal, financial, and emotional support of her. In many ways, heā€™s been more of a dad to her than her real father ever was. So, sheā€™ll remain in this gilded cage heā€™s crafted for her.

8. Kaminari likes a lot of things, but nothing beats her love of chili dogs.

9. Kaminari dislikes the flavor and color of [name_f]Cherry[/name_f] for very personal reasons.

10. Kaminari has plenty of regrets she doesnā€™t like to think about, most prevalent is her 13-year-old self ever signing the contract presented to her by Mr. Tamborello just before he brought her into Hollywood.

Overall, Kaminari is a character I really enjoy developing and writing!

This is for [name_f]Viper[/name_f] (her real name is [name_f]Mae[/name_f], but I will call her [name_f]Viper[/name_f], which is her codename, since I have another character named Mae) (also this was for the first very rough draft, so some things donā€™t quite make sense)

1. [name_f]Viper[/name_f] has killed multiple people, usually under Rapidā€™s (real name David) orders (Rapid is the leader of the rebellion she is part of). Typically uses poison, though I would assume she may have used something like a knife before, but that was never written into the book (not a gun, they donā€™t exist in this world). The worst instance of her killing someone is in a scene that I ended up taking out, a boy she killed was only 8 years old (I took it out because I wanted her to be likable, and killing a child seemed like a bit much)

2. I gave [name_f]Viper[/name_f] the irrational fear that Rapid, who she has been friends with for 6 years at this point, would hurt her sister, [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. So she lies, saying [name_f]Clara[/name_f] isnā€™t her sister, so he decides to kill [name_f]Clara[/name_f] as she knows their locations. I did let [name_f]Viper[/name_f] swap the poison with water and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] plays dead, Iā€™m not that badā€¦ Then I had the same thing happen again, before she finally admits [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is her sister. Short version: [name_f]Viper[/name_f] wrongly assumes Rapid would hurt her sister. Her sister plays dead twice, and she is very good at it, so it feels real. Meanwhile [name_f]Viper[/name_f] is terrified Rapid will find out that she lied.

Another one for this question, but for a different character in a different story. Her name is [name_f]Violet[/name_f], and I killed her before the book even started, and her perspective is from the afterlife. And then Laraā€™s sister (who is Violet) is dead, and I overwhelm her with grief.

1. [name_f]Viper[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (the other one I mentioned in the beginning), and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. [name_f]Viper[/name_f] because I see myself in her and my sister in [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (thatā€™s why she is so protective of [name_f]Clara[/name_f], like I am protective of my sister). [name_f]Mae[/name_f] because she is my way of coping with emotions, as she reflects me and my life story, basically my partially fiction autobiography, and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is me. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] because he is the only boy I have written as a main character that I have liked (I am a girl, and I find girls and non-binary characters easier to write). I am really happy with how [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] turned out, so he is one of my favorites.

2. Randomā€¦ Iā€™m going to use another character, as [name_f]Viper[/name_f] is very calculated, itā€™s her thing or something. [name_f]June[/name_f] has broken objects on multiple occasions in a sudden fit of rage, and then they go back to normal as if nothing happened.

3. [name_f]Viper[/name_f] didnā€™t tell anyone who her sister was, leading to her sister almost dying twice. (same as worst thing Iā€™ve ever done to her :rofl:)

4. Viperā€™s favorite person is her sister, [name_f]Clara[/name_f], who she loves and prioritizes over everything and anything.

5. Viperā€™s greatest fear is that her sister will get hurt. She doesnā€™t care much about herself. [name_m]Just[/name_m] her sister. Another big fear is feeling trapped (much like me).

6. [name_f]Viper[/name_f] likes the feeling of freedom (again like me). She also likes spending time with [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and her friend [name_m]Wave[/name_m] (real name is Will).

7. Not quite sure, I donā€™t really have anything for that yet.

8. Not telling Rapid about her sister. It causes a lot of unnecessary stress.

If anyone wants elaboration on anything let me know

1 Like