Any thoughts on two middle names???

I’m currious to hear what you all think of using two middle names. (For example: [name]Corinna[/name] [name]Diane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] M____.). Is it practical? Does it make things more confusing for your child? [name]How[/name] does it work with paperwork and stuff where you’re supposed to give your middle name? [name]Do[/name] any of you have two middle names? I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject!!! THANKS! :slight_smile:

I personally think that two middles are great!

Until more people reply, I found some past threads you may find interesting, all about double middles:

For some reason, I can’t copy the second thread, but if you type “double middles” (no quotes, though) into the message board search box, you should come upon the thread titled “What’s Your Take on a Double Middle Name?”

And here’s a blog about the topic: https://nameberry.com/blog/2009/09/23/middle-names-are-two-better-than-one/ The comments should be helpful to you, too.

Good luck!

[name]Jill[/name], thanks so much for the info. I will definitely check out the past threads and the blog you mentioned. Thanks so much for your help!!

I have two middle names and I love having both of them:) Because of this I would give my children two mns too, also because there are just too many names I love only to give each one two.

I hope you find some more helpful information on this through the links [name]Jill[/name] provided to other places on the site where this has been discussed before. Take this post as a vote for two though!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Both[/name] my brother and I have two middle names and it’s never been an issue! On documents where there’s only room for one I just put the first and no one’s ever given me a problem.

You’re so welcome! Good luck! :slight_smile: