Arden, Delaney or Hartley with our twin boys (Wes & Foster)?

Hi there!
We’re due with our third baby in [name_u]August[/name_u]. We currently have 1yo twin boys named [name_m]Wes[/name_m] ([name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is his full name) and [name_m]Foster[/name_m]. We don’t know if it will be a boy or girl, but we were struggling with girl names for awhile. I posted here once before but our list has changed a lot. Which of these names do you think works best for our family? Thanks for your help!

Arden (we’d do [name_u]Arden[/name_u] with [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] as the middle name)
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]Hartley[/name_u]

I vote for [name_u]Arden[/name_u].

1 Like

Arden [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] is beautiful

1 Like

Another vote for [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f]!

1 Like

I have a soft spot for [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]. I met a girl by this name once and she was spunky and cool. Her name seemed to amplify her good qualities!

2 Likes

Another vote for [name_u]Arden[/name_u]! It’s beautiful & spunky, and [name_m]Wes[/name_m], [name_m]Foster[/name_m], + [name_u]Arden[/name_u] sound like siblings!!

1 Like

Arden! [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] and [name_u]Hartley[/name_u] both share the -ey endings with [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] so I like the fact that [name_u]Arden[/name_u] is more distinct.

1 Like

I adore the name [name_u]Hartley[/name_u]! So sweet!!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Arden[/name_u] and I think she would be perfect here!

1 Like

Love [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] would fit in perfectly.

1 Like

Oh I love all your options! They all have such gorgeous nickname possibilities too: [name_u]Ari[/name_u], [name_u]Del[/name_u], [name_u]Laney[/name_u], [name_u]Lane[/name_u], [name_m]Hart[/name_m].

Delaney was my first instinct as it feels the most feminine. However [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] is simply divine.

1 Like

Definitely [name_u]Arden[/name_u]

1 Like

love [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] is better with your sons, but I like [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] more. Still, both are amazing choices! Congratulations and best of luck!!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Arden[/name_u] best, followed by [name_u]Hartley[/name_u]!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback, everyone! This has really helped us make our decision. Most of you like [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f], and that’s what I was leaning toward, as well! I also never thought of the nn “[name_u]Ari[/name_u]” for [name_u]Arden[/name_u], which is really cute. Thanks again for your support!

6 Likes

Arden Elyse is a beautiful name!!
Delaney sounds lovely with your oldest boys’ names too. Delaney Arden would be very interesting.
I actually prefer Hartley for a boy. Hartley would be very spunky and handsome for a third boy! :heart:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f]! And it totally works with [name_m]Wes[/name_m] and [name_m]Foster[/name_m].

1 Like

Arden [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] is beautiful !!

1 Like