Arrow still needs a middle name. Hopefully this is my last thread on this!

See the results of this poll: Which middle name best flows with Arrow?

Respondents: 88 (This poll is closed)

• Arrow Sierra : 7 (8%)
  • Arrow Love : 7 (8%)
  • Arrow Hope : 2 (2%)
  • Arrow Jane : 20 (23%)
  • Arrow Noelle : 20 (23%)
  • Arrow Zena : 1 (1%)
  • Arrow Kiara : 5 (6%)
  • Arrow Milena: 26 (30%)

I love [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name]

I like [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] the best!

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is my favorite, also!

I vote for [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name] or [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Sienna[/name], they both flow well.

:slight_smile: [name]Cris[/name]

I agree! Very pretty.

I like [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Kiara[/name] and [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name]

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name]

I like [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Love[/name] or [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

Interesting… I think I need to wait for some more input…maybe add a poll.

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] or [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Jane[/name]!

I think [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Jane[/name], and [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Hope[/name] are great options

While [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Love[/name] is cute (cutesy?), I think it’s way too “[name]Cupid[/name]”

These aren’t my kind of names, so I decided to just clear my mind and chose the one I found prettiest, [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Love[/name]. If you are going to give your daughter a unique name, why stop half-way with [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Jane[/name]? [name]Love[/name] adds the needed amount of softness to the name [name]Arrow[/name], and is cuter than [name]Jane[/name].

I like [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Kiara[/name] followed by [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name] and [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I voted for [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Love[/name], but I actually like [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Lilja[/name] the best…it just wasn’t an option lol

Yeah, I nixed [name]Lilja[/name] 'cause I just can’t help but say it as [name]Lil[/name]-jah when it’s s’pose to be [name]Lil[/name]-yah. Thanks for voting though. :slight_smile:

sorry but why would you want to name your daughter [name]Arrow[/name]. she will get teased

@ ava - I have my reasons. I have done research & found other references to girls named [name]Arrow[/name]. It just might become a popular girl’s name; you never know! :slight_smile: And I don’t think kids these days get teased on their names anymore unless it’s [name]Bertha[/name] maybe.

While [name]Arrow[/name] isn’t at all my style, I somewhat understand the appeal. The only thing I would ask is if you’ve thought about the potential “[name]Arrow[/name] head” teasing and how difficult that might be for a teenage girl?

Ooo, [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name] is lovely. My other favorites are [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Sierra[/name] and [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Jane[/name].