Aurora is here☀️

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Lively made her grand entrance earth-side on [name_u]November[/name_u] 7th at 7:45am weighing in at 7lbs 1oz and 19 inches tall. We are so in love with her and can’t believe she’s ours💗

46 Likes

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl!!
Also, loving your photo of a particular Disney [name_f]Princess[/name_f], how fitting! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you!! I love sleeping beauty, even though we didn’t name her after that I still love the association🥰.

I love the name [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but I can’t use it because a family member’s last name is pronounced the same. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is so cute & flows so well! I assume Lively is the surname.

1 Like

Yes Lively is our surname☺️.

1 Like

Cute! Congratulations

1 Like

What a pretty name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Aww, what a beautiful name! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to your daughter and congratulations to you!

1 Like

Congratulations! That is a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful.

1 Like

November 4th! Didn’t you say you’d been seeing the number 4 everywhere? Congratulations mama & welcome to the world little [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! :dizzy:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Aurora [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Lively is such a beautiful name gushing over this one really effortless and romantic.

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has such a beautiful name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: All the best for little [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful :sunny: Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, that’s a beautiful name! I have to admit that you were one of the people who I just really wanted them to have their baby so I could hear about the baby and put baby to name.

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a lovely name.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name :heart:

1 Like

Gorgeous name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name :grinning:

1 Like