Babies Due January-March, 2020

Hello, fellow (presumably) expectant momberries! My SO and I got a surprise BFP a few days ago, giving us a tentative due date of [name_u]January[/name_u] 11th, 2020! I couldn’t find a thread for 2020 babies, so I decided I would kick it off. We are absolutely thrilled, but not telling anyone for probably another month (we haven’t even had our doc appointment yet), so I am happy to be able to share my excitement here on nameberry! Congrats to all who find themselves expecting between [name_u]January[/name_u] and [name_u]March[/name_u] of 2020! :smiley:

Group Due Dates:

Yuma- 01/10/2020
Mommyprice- 01/21/2020
Birdiex- 01/11/2020
Beccalm- 01/16/2020?
Bretak-
Ashrowla01- 01/14/2020
Meyera4- 02/02/2020
Kbee- 01/10/2020
Lightasafeather- 01/01/2020
Sullybunch- 01/07/2020
Namergirl3- 02/08/2020
Primbutcher- 02/11/2020
Babynamesfactory- 03/01/2020
Oh my darling- 02/03/2020
Raptreverie-
Stcrgazjn- 03/22/2020
Apriltulips- 01/15/2020
Awkwardinpink- 01/23/2020
Vec1013- 03/14/2020

Wow @yuma, huge congratulations! Wishing you all the very best in the months ahead. Crazy that we’re onto the 2020 babies already!

@katinka thank you!! It is crazy, isn’t?! Looking forward to seeing other berries join me soon :smiley:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! First off, congratulations!! I hope I can join in a few days time (providing I get a BFP!). This is our first cycle since he had a vasectomy reversal in [name_u]March[/name_u] this year, but I’m trying to be optimistic. If I am pregnant, my due date will be [name_u]January[/name_u] 21st 2020! [name_m]Prior[/name_m] to his vasectomy in late 2017, we had 5 children together (names/dates can be seen in my signature). Hoping you have a sticky bean, and have an uncomplicated pregnancy! :slight_smile:

@mommyprice [name_m]How[/name_m] exciting, fingers crossed for you !! And thanks :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

I’m joining you too. Got a bfp yesterday, excited and nervous for no.5. It’s been 4 years so I feel like I’ve forgotten everything!

[name_m]How[/name_m] are you feeling?

I’m mostly tired, only been a tiny bit nauseous a couple of times, very bloated, thirsty and crazy dreams (which has always been a major one for me in pregnancy)

Wow, @beccalm, wonderful news! Congrats on #5! This time around I haven’t had many symptoms yet- just fatigue and vivid/odd dreams! I was super sick when carrying DS pretty much the whole pregnancy through, so I’m wondering if it will be better this time around and I won’t be so nauseous!

I’m officially joining! Got my BFP today, and it was very clear :slight_smile: Tentatively due [name_u]January[/name_u] 21st 2020! We had two day implantation… something that happened when we had our twins before, lol! So, going on [name_u]June[/name_u] 10th to see how many are in there :wink: Hoping for one, as this will be baby #6 for us :slight_smile: But… if we’re meant to have baby #7, then it was meant to be!

@mommyprice ah, congrats! [name_m]How[/name_m] crazy (but cool) would it be to have a second set of twins?!

Fab! Congrats to you too on #6 maybe #7! [name_m]How[/name_m] exciting! I joked to dh earlier about the higher chance of twins as I’m a bit older now. It would certainly be interesting!

I think my due date is 16th [name_u]Jan[/name_u]. Trying not to think too much about lack of nausea so far. I felt quite ill this early with the last two pregnancies but I was breastfeeding both those times so I suppose it’s possible I felt worse because of that extra demand on the body?

@beccalm I am still breastfeeding too and haven’t really had nausea. I wouldn’t worry about the lack of nausea, many people don’t experience nausea at all, some it hits right at the 6 week mark. Although I, like you, was sick this early on with my last as well. Can’t lie, I’ve been using HCG test strips to make sure my line keeps getting darker :'D but honestly I am not too worried, just a little comforting to see. Best thing you can do is keep stress at a minimum. This sounds a little dark but if things don’t develop normally it would be out of our hands, unfortunately. [name_f]Every[/name_f] pregnancy is different, but I bet we will both be sick soon, so we should enjoy being nausea-free while it lasts :slight_smile:

Congratulations!
We have a 3 month old who is in nicu due to being born early, we have no coming home date just yet but hopefully won’t be too long! We just found out we’re pregnant and due 11th [name_u]January[/name_u]! Our little one was born 26th [name_u]January[/name_u], so will mean we have 2 under 1! Very nervous and worried but excited and see it as a very big blessing :slight_smile:

Oh my @birdiex what a surprise! Quite the fast tracked journey into double parenthood! You and I have the same due date :smiley: my DS was born Dec. 21st of 2017 so we will have almost exactly a 2 year age gap!

You’re right, I’ll try not to stress too much! I’m enjoying some good big meals while I can! I sneezed again today which is another of my early pregnancy signs :blush:

Ooo wow congrats! It’ll be so lovely to have them close. They’ll be great playmates :blush:

Hello everyone and congratulations on your BFP’s!!

Good luck with your son’s remaining NICU stay, @birdiex. I know how tough that is and fingers crossed he can come home soon. ”

I tested positive today after missing my period. I’d say I am 4-5 weeks along. I have a doctor’s appointment on [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] to get an ultrasound referral. I had a two day implantation as well, @beccalm! We have twins in the family, so this has got me a little excited haha.

I’m still breastfeeding my daughter as well, and unfortunately am at high risk of miscarrying, so my fingers are crossed for a sticking baby!

@bretak welcome!! Fingers crossed your baby is sticky.

5 weeks and 5 days today, we had an appointment to confirm our pregnancy last week, and next Friday we will have our first prenatal checkup!
Kind of random, but has anyone here had experience with the willow pump, freemie or similar ? I think I am going to go for a cordless pump this time around

I’ve not even heard of cordless pumps but I’ve not done loads of pumping, only the bare minimum!

[name_m]How[/name_m] are you feeling? I’ve had a lot of cramping and some back ache. Still only slight nausea. Already got heartburn/acid issues which seems mega early!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to add myself to the group. According to my app we’ll be due around [name_u]January[/name_u] 14th if all goes well, but we have a dating & viability scan scheduled so we should know more next week.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! [name_m]Just[/name_m] got my BFP a few days ago so I’m excited (but still a little timid) to join this group! Some background on me: I have a 5 year old, [name_m]Konrad[/name_m], and a three year old, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. Two years ago we started “trying” as in not preventing and unlike my other two kids, it didn’t happen the first time. We decided not to take any steps in fertility and instead just wait it out (uh, can you say DIFFICULT?) and now after two years I finally got a bfp! I know it’s still early so I’m feeling cautious but I’m happy to be here.

My tentative due date is [name_f]February[/name_f] 2 (two days before my husbands birthday!) wishing for healthy pregnancies and babies for everyone!