Babies Due October-December 2020

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! So excited to start this thread :slight_smile:

My name is [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] and I have a 6 year old ([name_m]Konrad[/name_m]) and a 3 year old ([name_f]Louisa[/name_f]). After two years of secondary infertility we got pregnant last summer but miscarried at 11 weeks ([name_m]Hugo[/name_m]). We are pregnant again and I just had my 8 week ultrasound. Still nervous (being pregnant after miscarriage is mentally TOUGH!) but feeling optimistic. Due October 6!

Looking forward to meeting more Oct-Dec mamas!

2 Likes

@meyera4 Not pregnant but just wanted to say that I’m so happy to hear that things are going well and to see this thread created. Good luck and best wishes going forward!

3 Likes

@lilimorgana thank you! I appreciate your support! So far so good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, @meyera4! I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of beautifully named [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], but glad that everything is going well with your current pregnancy.

Best of luck to you and everyone who will join you in this thread!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! It seems like I’m going to have an [name_f]October[/name_f] baby as well! I’m due on [name_f]October[/name_f] 22. I’m cautiously optimistic since I’ve had a lot of MC’s, but everything looks good so far. We saw the little one on ultrasound earlier this week. I also have one DD who is turning three later this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is one group I’m so excited to be a part of! [name_f]October[/name_f] 13, 2020 due date here. I wish us all continued health and smooth pregnancies!

1 Like

@katinka thank you so much! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @daphodil and @ashbee!! So excited to be sharing this thread/experience with you!

1 Like

Hubby and I are due with baby #2 on [name_f]October[/name_f] 5. We wanted to have babies close in age and I am excited to be pregnant again. Not so excited for the relentless morning sickness but I digress…

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @maren2019! And congratulations! I am in week 13 now and my sickness is subsiding a bit - I hope yours is too!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m].

I’m due 20th [name_u]November[/name_u] with #1. Think we have names picked already ” but keeping an eye open in case we come across any others that might jump to the top of our list.

1 Like

confgrats @sarahjane and welcome! I thibk we have our name set, too!

We did the NIPT genetic testing and thankful that everything came back negative. Also excited to say we’re having a BOY! ”

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] (4) was not happy haha but [name_m]Konrad[/name_m] (6) and my husband are pumped! I’ll be honest, I was really hoping for a girl (mostly because I was in love with our girl name - [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]) - but I’m excited about our little boy! We are pretty set on [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] but can’t decide on a middle; I like to use family names on the middle but hubby and I can’t agree.

[name_m]How[/name_m] is everyone doing? We’re in the US ([name_u]Indiana[/name_u]) and we’re under a “stay home” warning, kids are doing at-home learning and husband and I are working from home.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Figured I should join this thread. We’re due with our third baby on Halloween, though since I’ll have to have a c-section, the actual due date will probably be a week before. We already have a daughter (7) and a son (5) and were thinking about going team green with this pregnancy (we found out ahead of time with the other two) but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to wait that long. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@meyera4 love the name [name_m]Oskar[/name_m]! We’re thinking team green as well @pansy.

We have [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] ([name_m]Ivan[/name_m] was my granddads name who sadly passed away. The due date is really close to his birthday as well) and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] (will be 6th generation of [name_f]Ann[/name_f] on my side) shortlisted for Bubs. [name_f]May[/name_f] well change between now and [name_f]October[/name_f] though :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! Thought I would join this thread, too.

We’re expecting baby #2 on [name_f]October[/name_f] 14!

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @pansy and @fictionalism! So glad to be adding more people to this group!

@sarahjane those are some changes great names!! I would have been on board to be team green but dh wasn’t having it haha!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone, I’m so happy to be able to join this group! We’re also due 13 [name_f]October[/name_f] @ashbee
[name_u]Love[/name_u] the names picked out already @mereya4 & @sarahjane_
Congratulations on your pregnancies, I hope everyone is staying safe and well xx

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @courtnenayjay and congratulations!!

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! I was super involved with the Babies Due Oct-Dec 2015 group back when I was pregnant with my first child. I just found out a few weeks ago that I’m pregnant with baby #2 so I wanted to add myself to this current group! According to my last period my due date will be around 12/27. I don’t go to the doctor until 5/26 due to all this covid and it feels like forever away! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone in this group is doing good so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[name_m]How[/name_m] are you all? I’m in week 15 now and feeling great. This pregnancy is quite similar to my first one and on my last ultrasound the midwife said it looks like we’re having another baby girl! We’re not trusting it 100% yet, but if the midwife is correct the big sister to-be will be ecstatic :blush:

3 Likes

hi mamas! i am so beyond ecstatic to be here and to be sharing my journey with you all. my name is marina rae, i am 19 years old and living with my boyfriend micah in new york. i am a freshman at nyu and am on my way to becoming a field surgeon in the army. the fact that i will be gone a lot for my job later on and am busy with school now definitely mean that i have a lot of work ahead of me but both micah and i are in this 100% and can’t wait to give endless love to our little angel. at this point we’re unsure of the baby’s gender but we are about two months in and the due date is in late november. i am beyond lucky to have you all here with me throughout the journey and i wish each and every one of you the best of luck :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes