Babies Due October-December 2023

4 weeks 5 days with Baby 4, due October 28th, 2023! We are so excited.
(Baby Shiloh went to be with God at 7 weeks)

Editing to add due dates! Correct me if I have anyone wrong. We can add genders as people find out, too.

@SoDallas31 Nov. 2, boy :blue_heart:
@handlion Nov. 28
@SoJoCo mid-Dec.
@her05 Dec. 21
@elleplume Dec. 24

14 Likes

Congratulations @auroradawn! So exciting for you all :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

sending good vibes and baby dust to the parents-to-be… congratulations to you aurora, and you, liam!

2 Likes

Congratulations @auroradawn! :white_heart: Great to see another babyberries thread started (and the last for 2023)!

1 Like

Congratulations @auroradawn!

1 Like

I called my midwife yesterday to tell her the news and set up my 12-week appointment. We made it later rather than earlier since my other babies have always played hide-and-seek with the Doppler, ha!
Meanwhile I’m rather welcoming the fatigue and icky feeling of today, which may or may not actually have more to do with the stomach bug the whole family just survived :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, since it’s making the pregnancy seem more real. That good stuff has set in around 6 weeks in previous pregnancies.

3 Likes

5 weeks 3 days for me. Feeling very wary given our history and this is an IVF pregnancy. [name_m]Just[/name_m] praying for a good outcome. First ultrasound on the 24th, all the bloods have been great. First beta was 600, second was 2820. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@SoDallas31 [name_u]Welcome[/name_u]! I hope all goes well!

1 Like

7 weeks today and having some spotting and light cramping :grimacing: Keeping my midwife posted–she says that’s not abnormal at this point, take it easy and hopefully it resolves. [name_m]Can[/name_m] go in for an ultrasound if things get more scary. Praying my little ice carving buddy is ok :heart:

Sorry to hear you’re having some cramping and spotting. :heartpulse:
I think if it goes on more than a couple of days I would ask for a reassurance scan.
That way you have some peace of mind. .

1 Like

My congestion and night sweats are so bad that I’m having trouble sleeping. I’m only getting a couple of hours at a time, which is hard for someone who needs a lot of sleep to function. No remedies are helping and I want to cry, but that’ll it make it worse, ah… all the hormones. :cry:
So thankful for this pregnancy, just really need to figure out this whole issue.

1 Like

Sad news. It is ending, I’m having painful cramping and heavy bleeding with clots. I let my midwife know, and she says to keep an eye on my temperature and get plenty of Vitamin C.

I will be bowing out of this thread :broken_heart: Keep the light burning, @SoDallas31!

4 Likes

@auroradawn :pleading_face: sorry to hear. I hope it’s just silly body BS but know you are loved by all your close ones and you’ve a community hear to vent to

1 Like

I’m so very sorry to hear this. Thinking of you during this hard time. :heartpulse: We’re here for you.

1 Like

Had my scan last [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] at 7+5, baby was there and heartbeat was 157bpm. We’ve graduated from the IVF Clinic and now waiting to meet with our new nurse or ob/gyn at the local hospital. Still terrified, but trying to be hopeful.

3 Likes

Had to leave work and visit the Women’s Assessment Unit today, had some bleeding, they did an ultrasound and found a strong heartbeat 164bpm. They said they could see a small pocket of blood, but weren’t concerned. Not sure if its due to my medication. 8 weeks 4 days today. What a journey! :grimacing:

4 Likes

I just got a positive test :sob: only 10dpo but due date would be 24th of Dec… my whole family has gastro right now, we’re getting married this weekend and I’m a mess!!

6 Likes

Popping in to say congratulations @elleplume! I feel like it was literally yesterday I was wishing you luck in the TTC 2021 thread… doesn’t time fly?! Good luck with your wedding, I’m sure it will be beautiful, and I hope you all feel better soon :heart:

1 Like

It really does fly! I’m just lying here unable to sleep, quietly crying, thinking about how much I need to soak up the next 9 months with my baby girl. Of course there are many more hurdles/statistics to get past first. But as soon as this first trimester is done, it’s going to be all about her for a while. Evidently this little bean didn’t want to miss out on the wedding either :sob: thank you for your well wishes @Archer27 and all the best with the rest of your pregnancy!

2 Likes

Aww @elleplume congrats and I hope you feel better very soon!
If it makes you feel any better, my first was 21 months when his baby brother arrived and it was nothing but good. He was very sweet with the baby and has always been the type of kid who does better with a playmate/audience. In my experience, if the older sibling is excited about “their” baby, there usually aren’t many issues.

3 Likes