Baby 3

We have two boys [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] & [name_m]Brody[/name_m].

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] #3 (girl) will be Rayah or [name_f]Lainey[/name_f]- help! What do you like better??

4 Likes

I like [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] better, perfect sister name for [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] & [name_m]Brody[/name_m]!

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] is so cute, and it works great with [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] and [name_m]Brody[/name_m]!

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] by a mile

Lainey is one of my fav names. :heartpulse: Kind of intrigued with the sound of Rayah though. Personally, not crazy about how it looks on paper!

[name_f]Lainy[/name_f] goes better.

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]

Another vote for [name_f]Lainey[/name_f]!

I love Rayah but would spell it Reya, [name_f]Raya[/name_f] or Rhea…

1 Like

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] matches perfectly with your boys’ names!

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] for sure! People (kids especially) would probably think she’s named after the new Disney movie [name_f]Raya[/name_f] and the Last Dragon, which doesn’t make it unusable but something to consider!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lainey[/name_f]! Personally I like it best as a nickname for [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] or [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] (in this case I like [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] with your sons) but [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] on its own is so adorable!!

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] is lovely!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Lainey[/name_f]

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] is adorable, & totally fits the vibe of [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] & [name_m]Brody[/name_m]. Rayah just seems a bit more complicated than necessary. Is it ‘Ray-uh’ or ‘Rye-uh’? Why is there an ‘h’? I think just [name_f]Raya[/name_f] looks much nicer, but will still possibly be misspelled & misspronounced.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Lainey[/name_f]!

i adore lainey as a sister to cooper & brody!

I love [name_f]Lainey[/name_f], and I think it fits in perfectly with your sibset, so that gets my vote! Rayah is really pretty too though!

I love [name_f]Lainey[/name_f]!

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] goes best with her siblings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: