Baby #8 is here!!

On [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] [name_f]October[/name_f] 19th we welcomed our 8th child and 5th daughter, [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f].

She joins siblings [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u].

This was by far the most difficult name decision we’ve made yet, but we kept coming back to the lovely simplicity of the name [name_f]Verity[/name_f], from the Latin word for “truth”.

We couldn’t totally get away from botanical roots, however. We chose the middle name [name_f]Willow[/name_f], because it brought to mind the tree planted by the water in Psalm 1, when paired with her first name.

She is beautiful and healthy, and we are over-the-moon in love!

Congratulations!

[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is lovely. Congratulations!!

What a beautiful name! Congrats!

Thank you!!

Congratulations! I added one of your posts to my favourites and have kept checking back to see what you chose, because your other children’s names’ are so beautiful! [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is simply gorgeous and fits in with her siblings wonderfully :slight_smile:

Aww… thanks! I guess I should go back and update a couple of threads.

Congratulations! What a beautiful choice, welcome [name_f]Verity[/name_f].

You’re welcome!

[name_m]How[/name_m] lovely! Congratulations!

I’ve been watching for your post! All of your children’s names are so memorable! [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is a perfect addition to your group!

What an amazing sibset full of character. Familiar yet not overused choices. They all flow together beautifully <3 You must have a heart full!

Congrats, and may little Verity Willow bring the world a wonderful context of the truth of Psalm 1!

Congratulations what a gorgeous name she has!

Congratulations!! What an absolutely gorgeous Name and with such thoughtful meaning behind your choices, linking them both to Psalm 1!! What a beautiful gift to your Daughter to have a special Bible Verse just for her! We did something similar and our Daughters really love their Birth Verses!!

Congratulations! 8 is great! Her name is beautiful.

Thank you, everyone!

Thank you, everyone!

I finally figured out how to upload a photo to the forums!

Congrats, she is beautiful!
I love your kids names. I’m an uncommon Biblical name fan too. :slight_smile:

Thank you! You have a few of my favorites in your signature. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Beautiful addition to an already beautiful set!!! I especially enjoy all the girls’ names!!! :slight_smile: