Baby Berries due July - September 2021

Hey Berries!

Thought I’d post this for some good vibes! Here’s hoping lots of us in the TTC thread get to move over here soon! :grin::crossed_fingers:

If you’re new to Nameberry or haven’t been in the TTC thread, you’re still most welcome to join and share your pregnancy journey!

Good luck to all the 2021 mummas (to-be)! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Making this the post for member 40 week mark/EDD/due month:

@jenileigh July 10, girl born July 14!
@Eliza_beth3 July 13
@Sm202038 July 19
@hyacinthbucket July 24
@jenni_lynn91 August 4
@WildroseofJuillet August 18
@pennysola August 25
@jess061115 August 28
@Willowmazee Sep 4
@morgantaylore September 21
@PrincessShannon Sep 29 TWINS!
@jky86 September 30

Angel baby:
@_thelittlefairywren August 20 (loss January 2021) :heart::heart:
@JessieMxo August 18 (loss February 2021) named her Annie :heart:
@sabrielschild, mid-Sep (blighted ovum, discovered at 12 week scan March 2021) :heart:

Posted Nov 4:
Really hoping I’ll be able to move in here, but not just yet. Give it a couple weeks or a couple months…

ETA Nov 15:

July 24. Nervous but optimistic.

9 Likes

Yayy little [name_u]July[/name_u] babies!! So exciting :grin::grin::raised_hands:

4 Likes

@hyacinthbucket Congratulations and best wishes!!

3 Likes

@hyacinthbucket Omg [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]!!! :scream::scream::heart::heart: This is amazing news to open Nameberry to! Congratulations, my friend!! I could cry with happiness for you. I hope everything goes well for you! Xx :partying_face::star_struck::grin:

4 Likes

I just got engaged and was planning a wedding but now that’s on hold
Due [name_u]July[/name_u] 10th I think
Waiting to go to the doctors so I can tell my fam.

8 Likes

Congratulations! :blush:

1 Like

@jenileigh What a stunning photo! Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@hyacinthbucket Great idea making a list of expected due dates! :blush:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you, I’m [name_f]Lilian[/name_f], expecting 40 weeks [name_u]July[/name_u] 24. I’m 28 (will be 29 before babe’s arrival), I live in Michigan, USA. I have a partner and 2 kiddos (SAHM): a 3 year-old biological son (H will be just shy of 4) and a now 7-month-old adopted son (A will be 15.5 months if babe is 40 weeks). This one will be our last provided the pregnancy sticks. I have Hashimoto’s but am otherwise low-risk. We plan to be team green and were also with our first (and did not select sex preference during adoption process for our second). We will call them by code name Bao. I’m planning my second homebirth, with my same midwife as last time.

@jenileigh, congrats on your engagement and your bub!! I’m happy to have you here […and then there were 2…] Is this your first baby then (don’t want to assume)? How are you on symptoms so far?

2 Likes

This is my second. [name_f]My[/name_f] son is five ( :sob: ) I also have a step(ish)-son [name_m]Trey[/name_m] whose ten! So they will all be five years apart! This is my third pregnancy. [name_f]My[/name_f] first was a blighted ovum.

[name_m]Silas[/name_m]’ pregnancy I felt on top of the world. So good, I loved being pregnant I even considered being a surrogate after. No morning sickness or nothing.

This pregnancy I’ve just all around felt unwell. No morning sickness but I feel tired dizzy Hungry achy and weak all day everyday. Along with my other two pregnancies my boobs KILL. I’ve been chugging water and trying to eat healthy and nothing taste good. I’m hoping the tiredness fades. I think it’s partly due to me having two jobs now. So once that goes away I hope my positive attitude will come back.
I’m also SHOWING already. Super bloated. I know it’s impossible to really see anything but I swear the second I found out I blew up like a balloon. I can’t wait to go to the doctors to confirm there’s only one :sweat_smile:

@hyancinthbucket how’s your symptoms? Are you showing or am I crazy?! Lol with [name_m]Silas[/name_m] I wanted to wait to find out the gender and then one day that switched and I booked an expensive early gender scan and cried when I found out it was a boy lol. I was dead set it was a girl. Now I would be so happy to get another boy and I’m nervous if it’s a girl. But the beginning of the pregnancy being so different I feel like it may be a girl?
I commend you on your willpower! And home birth. That’s so special.

I’m 27 (almost 28) and we just moved to [name_m]Vermont[/name_m]! We have quite a bit in common.

I’m planning on an Irish twin after this one , so I have kids close in age… unless this is actual twins. Then pray for me lol

Send me name ideas if y’all have any
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

What fun! If I were in your shoes I’d also be wishing for another boy. Having 10 and 5 year old brothers sounds awesome! I’ll think in the next couple of days about ideas for siblings for [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_m]Trey[/name_m] and get back to you! How often do you guys care for [name_m]Trey[/name_m]?

I’m sorry you’re feeling so bleh… I hope 2nd trimester will treat you better, but that feels like forever away, doesn’t it? How long will you have to be doing two jobs at once? That sounds so tiring, it’s really no wonder you’re feeling run down.

I had truly awful morning sickness last time during my pregnancy with H – near constant nausea and vomiting several times a day throughout the first half of pregnancy. I finally started feeling moderately better around 24 weeks and then stopped throwing up thankfully around 27 weeks. But I had an absolutely wonderful pregnancy and birth apart from that. I felt on top of the world and slept great the whole time. Felt energized and powerful. If I can be so lucky a second time, I’ll take it… even with all the awfulness in the beginning.

I AM “showing.” I’m not slender by any stretch but I generally carry all my extra weight spread out across my whole body, with a little extra padding on my adorable big round butt and thighs (I’m super pear shaped). I have a generally pretty flat stomach all things considered, but last week I definitely developed a belly quite suddenly. Looking at my belly bump pics from last time, I look like I did at like 4 months or so last time.

Well, being a couple weeks behind you, I’m not experiencing much yet. I started to type that I wasn’t experiencing anything but then I have a laundry list of symptoms, just nothing major I guess. I have this pesky clogged duct that keeps coming and going (I’m still breastfeeding) and my boobs are definitely fuller. I’ve been able to nap (it’s super annoying but I can only nap during the day when I’m pregnant apparently), and I’ve been so thankful for the repose during the middle of the day when my kids nap (I didn’t mention above, but I’m thankful to be a SAHM at the moment). I’ve been super tired in general for weeks now (basically since conception). I have a cold (postnasal drip and congestion), whereas I get sick extremely rarely. I’m making copious amounts of G-type cervical mucus… that was the first sign that really had me take notice while I was waiting to test. [name_f]My[/name_f] skin had broken out really badly a week after my fertile window but now it is completely clear and radiant. I feel glow-y already. I’m hypersensitive to the cold, and also even more sensitive to smells than I usually am.
Thankfully not nauseated yet. There was a night last week when I had a passing spell of nausea but it didn’t stick around, and one meal where I had a slight aversion to one of my favorite foods (eggs). [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is a chef and he has thankfully been making me such good food. I’ve been trying to frontload so many of the super healthy foods that I couldn’t stomach for a couple months there last time: liver and organ meats, mackerel, salmon, mussels, kale, chard, broccoli rabe… just so much healthy food to build baby organs over the next few weeks! I’m hoping I’ll be able to KEEP eating like this, but I started getting nauseated around 5.5 weeks last time so I’m looking at my watch (I’m 4w3d)… bracing for it. I’m also chugging the water. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t get enough water these days.

When is your appt? I had a quick doctor’s appt this morning to draw blood for my thyroid panel (I have Hashimoto’s so we just have to keep a close eye on it). [name_f]My[/name_f] midwife will come for our first prenatal visit on [name_u]December[/name_u] 8 (I’ll be 7.5 weeks).

Do you think you’ll find out the sex again this time? If you do, will you do an early test or wait for ultrasound?

I love [name_m]Vermont[/name_m]. I lived in [name_m]Boston[/name_m] for 6 years and my husband and I were those annoying people who go up to [name_m]Vermont[/name_m] for the leaf-peeping in the fall. Now we can stay in our own state for gorgeous foliage, though.

…I’m secretly-not-secretly hoping for twins, but it really isn’t likely and I won’t know forever so I’m not holding my breath. Assuming it is a singleton in there. I’ve been talking to them already… with my first I felt SO awkward talking to my belly so I really waited until I knew the ears were developed. Now when I go to sleep at night I talk to this little one (we’ll call them by code name baby [name_u]Bao[/name_u]). And I took a hike today with my dog after my doctor’s appt and at the top of a big hill I paused for a moment to look around, put my hand on my belly and just let [name_u]Bao[/name_u] know that I’m super excited about them.

Oh, and do you go by [name_f]Jeni[/name_f]?

Yes you can call me [name_f]Jeni[/name_f]!
So glad to chit chat with you Sence I haven’t told anyone besides my sister in law, because she just had a baby! And she was begging me the entire time to get pregnant. I took three tests a couple days apart and the last one was positive. I was shocked because I took two that said negative but once my period didn’t come I was like I’ll give it another go. I usually am perfectly regular.
I don’t think leaf peeping is annoying lol I’m from upstate [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] so you think I’d be used to seeing all the beautiful foliage in the adirondacks but [name_m]Vermont[/name_m] definitely is so magical. I’m waiting for the snow. I’m a photographer on the side I guess that would be my third gig lol but I’m in between seasons right now where all the leaves are gone and the snowy mountains are stalling. So I’m in a funk as far as those special hikes and moments. Also we’re super active and have a hound dog who loves to hike but going up stairs has got me WINDED. I don’t remember being this sluggish last time.
[name_f]My[/name_f] two jobs will last probably until I give birth. Then after I will be jobless. I’ve been a full time nanny since silas was born. And I just started being an in-house substitute teacher at his school. The kids I nanny for was the reason we moved to [name_m]Vermont[/name_m] and next year I think they will be moving to where I’m from in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] lol. And then I can’t be a teacher with a newborn. So I hope to save and look forward to the time with the new baby. When [name_m]Silas[/name_m] was born I took him to work with me and while I was very fortunate to do that I felt like his schedule was built around other kids and there families and routines. It made [name_m]Silas[/name_m] a pretty easy going kid but I always wish I had that time back with him.

I will deff find out the gender this time I probably won’t do the early scan lol I’ll just wait I’m also having trouble finding women’s care in my area. The closest one isn’t the best and I had iffy experiences with all my doctors I’ve ever seen for this kind of thing so I really want to make my team a priority. And I think that means going an hour out for appointments and birth. I’m so nervous about covid and I wonder if we will be going to the doctors as frequently or if it will be only come if it’s necessary. [name_m]Vermont[/name_m] is in panic mode lately. Right before the holidays. It’s sad.
I also don’t have an appointment yet because when I called to schedule “their systems were down” they said someone will PROBABLY call me back but if they don’t… try at the end of [name_u]November[/name_u] :woman_facepalming:t3: Trying to be patient.

I’m gonna try to channel your positive energy the rest of this week and talk to my baby more. I feel like I’ve been wrapped up in what I’ve been stressed about and need to find more special moments.

We see trey every other weekend. And more over the summer. He in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] and with covid and everything it’s made the distance seem that much farther. He’s the greatest big brother. Three boys would be dreamy. He has twin younger sisters At his moms so maybe that’ll bring us the twinning energy lol anything is possible.

2 Likes

@jenileigh I’ve told a couple very close friends who knew we were about to try, but otherwise just my doc and midwife. It definitely feels good to have a duedate buddy to chat with.

Yes, the hills on my hike yesterday had me winded, too. I’m just so easily fatigued.

I was a nanny and babysitter for several years while working my way through school. It is such an intense job. I considered nannying when H was tiny, too, but I thankfully didn’t NEED to work and postpartum and the transition to motherhood was hard enough already that the notion didn’t last long. I can definitely see why you might crave that special time with him, though. I hope you’re able to savor some of it this time around when things will be a bit different. With this one being our last birth, I am also feeling a special bittersweetness about the whole thing already.

I hope you are able to get an appt on the books soon. That sounds really frustrating. All you want is an appt time! The COVID questions are hard. [name_f]My[/name_f] PCP is a solo practice without even a receptionist, so I feel safe going there. He has a newborn at home so I know he is also constantly COVID testing himself. [name_f]My[/name_f] midwife is only seeing her clients and her apprentice. Her husband is retired. They live in the middle of nowhere, and she is only seeing friends by zoom. So, I feel confident that everybody is being as careful as they can. I know I will have the same number of appointments as last time, but I’m not sure how large practices with lots of people on rotation and nurses and receptionists in and out might be different.

The distance during COVID with [name_m]Trey[/name_m] sounds hard. [name_f]May[/name_f] he bring the twinning energy! I’d welcome it!

I only popped in out of nostalgia, since I was posting in the [name_u]July[/name_u] - [name_u]September[/name_u] 2020 thread last year. So happy to see such good vibes - sending more your way.

Congratulations, and good luck ladies!! :heart_eyes:

I felt this way too - my second pregnancy experience was so, so different from my first, we thought for sure there was a girl in there. We were wrong!

2 Likes

I did similarly 2018 after being in the [name_u]July[/name_u]-[name_m]Sep[/name_m] 2017 group. I’m glad to be back. Thanks for all the good vibes!

3 Likes

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! We haven’t told anyone but we are TTC now. I noticed I have some things in common with @jenileigh

We live in [name_m]Vermont[/name_m] too and have two children. Which area of VT if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

Nice to meet you and best of luck. Sending fertile vibes your way.
We live in wells!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Nice to meet you too :blush: oh wow! I had to look it up- we are right across the state from you near [name_m]Chester[/name_m].

1 Like

@WildroseofJuillet [name_m]Hi[/name_m]! You can join us in the TTC 2020 thread if you like! :grin: Good luck and babydust to you! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will join you over there. Oh by the way I love your username :grin:

1 Like