Baby Berries due July-September 2023

I thought I may as well start this group, and keep my fingers crossed that I get to stay in it! I’m not sure if there’s anyone else who would fall in this time range yet? I don’t remember anyone posting about a July or August due date but my memory is terrible. If not, I hope some of you from the TTC group get to cross over here soon!

I myself am only a little over 2 weeks post ovulation, so it’s very early days… hopefully I’m not jinxing it. I got my first positive yesterday and then went out and got a digital this afternoon to make myself feel a bit better. Apparently by this point there’s already a 70-80% chance of it sticking so I’m hopeful statistics, if not luck, will be on our side.

On the flip side I have been having some moderate but persistent cramps since around 10 days past ovulation. Not sure if this is normal or not - everything I’ve read about early pregnancy cramping is about implantation, but obviously by this point it’s too late for that to be the cause?

Anyway. Best of luck to everyone and hope to see more of you here soon!

ETA: our due date list!

@Dechen July :green_heart:
@ginnydean98 July 14 :green_heart:
@Leorising August :green_heart:
@shalexis August 🩷
@sweetpeacelove August 11 :blue_heart:
@Archer27 September 1 🩷

15 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] popping in to say that I had mild cramping with my first pregnancy for the first…month or so? I was a little concerned at the time, but everything turned out normal. It did not happen with my subsequent pregnancies.

3 Likes

Not pregnant but I had mild cramping with my second pregnancy for the first couple of weeks. It makes sense to me since your body is stretching and growing in weird ways.

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to say also that I had period-like cramping with all four of my children. I always felt in the beginning like my period could start at any time (and this continued throughout, once things started stretching, the period feeling subsided but the cramps remained). Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy! @Archer27

1 Like

Congratulations!!

I had the exact same experience. All was totally fine and I never had it again.

Wishing you and all the others who will join this thread health, happiness and a beautiful bundle of joy in 2023! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Congratulations! Thanks for starting the group. I’ll join you. I’ve been contemplating starting this group as well, but I’ve been too nervous following an early loss 2 months ago. I’m currently about 7 weeks and still nervous. I go for my first ultrasound next week and hopefully all will turn out well.

I’ve had some occasional cramps here and there. I think it’s just our bodies stretching and getting used to a little bean in there. I also started to feel a little queasy, which is reassuring. I didn’t have any symptoms 7 years ago with my daughter so I was kinda surprised to feel anything.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Archer27! I’ve been hoping to see some happy news from you, so I’m delighted you’ve got your BFP. :heart_eyes:

And congrats to you too @sweetpeacelove!

1 Like

I’ve had some bleeding for about two weeks. Nothing TOO bad, but alarming. Currently about 8 weeks. Tons of the other symptoms like keen sense of smell that leads to vomiting and nausea before and after every meal. Oh the joys!

1 Like

I had some bad cramping too around 4-5 weeks. I thought it was my cycle coming and stress creating a false alarm. Bleeding around 5-6. Shocked to see a positive test!

1 Like

I had my first ultrasound this week and there was a heartbeat! I’m officially 8 weeks today with a due date of [name_u]August[/name_u] 11. No huge symptoms other than being exhausted and an occasional feeling nausea. It’s starting to feel a bit more real and exciting. And hearing and seeing the heartbeat really makes me feel slightly less anxious.

3 Likes

I’m due in July; currently 13 weeks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i just found out today that i’m 15wks 4 days pregnant with a due date approx july 14!

i have no clue how i missed this, i guess with holidays and my sister’s wedding and work and everything i just never noticed? but my bf and i realized that we need to kick our butts into gear considering how late we were to the baby party and find some names!

congrats to all the other moms and dads in this thread!

3 Likes

Congrats! I feel like 15 weeks isn’t too far a long, but it sure is moving along quickly. You still have plenty of time for names. I only have a girl first name, but no definitive middle. And I’m lost for boy names lol.

I’ll be 12 weeks tomorrow. I just had my 2nd ultrasound and baby was rolling all over the place. I got blood drawn for the NIPT test and should get the results back in 2 weeks or so. I didn’t have that done with my daughter so I’m excited to learn the gender extra early this time.

1 Like

We got the result of our NIPT and everything looks good. We also found out we’re having a BOY :blue_heart:! I have a 7 year old daughter. We plan on surprising family with the gender news when we go on vacation together in [name_u]March[/name_u]. How is everyone else doing?

2 Likes

Congratulations on your beautiful boy @sweetpeacelove! So exciting! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I can’t believe we’re already at the stage for people finding out!

I am having my first ultrasound on [name_f]Monday[/name_f], but I have to do a glucose tolerance test immediately before :persevere: And I can’t eat for 12 hours beforehand, so I expect that is going to be fun for everyone around me :grimacing::rofl: But then we get the scan after, so it’s kind of like a reward! I don’t think I’ll truly believe there’s a baby in there until I see it for myself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Currently 11 weeks with my rainbow twin babies. :rainbow: I have so many worries about health issues but trying to push them aside. Due date is 1st September 2023. Staying Team Green on this one!

Lately I have experienced mild cramps as well but there was nothing special that would make me think there’s more than 1 baby. Me and SO never heard of any twins in our family either. The cramps made me feel almost like I had a period… but everything turned out to be fine on last scan. So I say, don’t worry about it!

3 Likes

Just a small update - 12 week ultrasound went great, baby was jumping and spinning around which was completely surreal to see. I didn’t know they could move like that at this stage! They were 0.5mm too small for the nuchal translucency test, so we are going back next week to repeat that.

We still haven’t announced it to anyone apart from our respective parents, the necessary people at work and a few close friends. We’re rounding out 13 weeks now, and I am honestly feeling no desire to tell anyone else in the near future. I don’t know if anyone else here has felt the same way or if I’m being odd - everyone I else know did the announcement at around 12 weeks. But I just feel awkward even thinking about telling all our family and friends :sweat_smile: My poor mother is going to pull out her hair if I ask her to keep it quiet much longer. And I don’t 100% trust that SO’s mother is keeping it quiet… I don’t speak her language, so she may well be telling people in front of me :rofl:

Sneaking in to say close to 30 weeks myself and we’ve only told our immediate families up to this point.

1 Like

I haven’t been on here in forever, but glad to see that this thread is up and I see a few familiar faces from the TTC threads… congrats!

I’m due mid [name_u]August[/name_u], and it looks like we’re having a girl! We were going to wait until the anatomy scan to find out, but then we found out that my husband got a job across the country and that he’ll need to move before we have that scheduled, so we ended up going to a private ultrasound place so he could be there with me… It was pretty early when we went, so I’ll be more confident after the anatomy scan in a few weeks…

This will be #3 and last baby for us… I’m excited but man I would probably not have planned being pregnant right now if I’d known we’d be doing long distance for 2.5 months and then moving across the country. It’s going to be a CRAZY few months. I’m going to have to find a new provider at 30 weeks… I think I’ve got one lined up, but I’m going in completely blind and don’t know anything about her or the practice really. I have been soooo stressed and not sleeping much. I’m very fortunate that my pregnancy symptoms are minimal, I think I would completely lose it if I was super sick or suffering from anything else crazy right now!!

2 Likes

No nuchal translucency for us again, because the little gremlin refused get into the right position :smiling_face_with_tear: It did just about every pose except the one the sonographer needed. I was doing star jumps, running on the spot, anything to try to get it to play ball, but I think it was in there laughing at me. It did wave its hand at us after all that…but I am slightly suspicious that it might have been giving us the finger :sweat_smile: We are going back tomorrow to get it redone… I refuse to be bullied by a fetus!

@shalexis Congratulations and welcome back! A girl, that’s so exciting :heartpulse: Sorry to hear about the extra stress! Hopefully your symptoms stay smooth sailing and you can relax a least a little from now until August.