Baby Berries due October - December 2022

Taking the plunge and starting off this thread! Excited to see some faces join soon hopefully :heart:

Baby Berries due October - December 2022
Due Date List

October 14 @pittieparty :blue_heart:

October 15 @georgiegeorgie :yellow_heart:

October 21 @RosiePosey

October 26 @sabrielschild :heartpulse:

October 30 @eireann :heartpulse:

December 2 @justlikeflorida :blue_heart:

December 27 @Rosebeth :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Yay! I have 2 girls, 9 and 4. MMC in [name_u]December[/name_u], and EDD 10/14. Here’s hoping these lil guys stick! :pray:

2 Likes

Going to optimistically join this thread :blush:

STM, have a 3.5 year old daughter. MMC also in [name_u]March[/name_u] last year and two chemicals since then.

EDD for this bean will be somewhere around 27 [name_u]October[/name_u] :crossed_fingers::heart:

4 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] to see you here @sabrielschild ! Feeling hopeful for our [name_u]October[/name_u] babes. How have you been feeling?

1 Like

Congratulations to you all! I’m sorry to hear of your previous losses but I’m wishing everyone in this thread happy, healthy pregnancies and babies :baby:

4 Likes

@georgiegeorgie I’ve been feeling totally fine apart from being able to smell absolutely everything! I had a blissfully symptom free two week wait and hopefully I’ve got a few more weeks before I start feeling nauseous (it was about 6 weeks with my first pregnancy). I’m on progesterone supplementation which I have to take until 13 weeks and those can make me a little crampy, but otherwise all good. How’re you doing? :blush:

I’m the same with smells! Everything is so strong right now. I’ve had sore boobs, and i’m pretty much starving all the time, plus kinda crampy tightenings as well.
I think my nausea kicked in around week 6 too last time so I’m gearing up for it.
Is the progesterone something your GP prescribed? I’ve not heard of it.

Yes, the fertility nurse prescribed it because of early losses and because I had first trimester bleeding with my daughter. I think it helps keep the womb lining nice and thick, from what I understand? I’ve also been offered an early reassurance scan for the same reasons, so hopefully can get that organised in the next few weeks :blush:

1 Like

I think I can join this? I think. I have had faint positives since yesterday, my period is roughly 6 days late but have been all over the place since my son was born (who is 2 today). I would be due early November but this whole thing feels surreal. I wasn’t TTC, I was on birth control. But if it sticks then I’ll be welcoming #2 early November. My partner doesn’t know yet, I am doing another test first thing tomorrow and then telling him if it comes back positive. I smoke, so I had a smoke last night and dry heaved and then panic tested as that’s how my sisters found out! My period being late isn’t a new thing for me and I had a negative test when I was a day late.

I think I’m trying to kid myself here because I’ve taken 4 dip tests and one stick test and they’ve all been positive but hey! :grimacing:

Just an update, I took another test to tell me how many weeks and I’m due around Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

Congrats!!! A Halloween baby is so exciting!!

I was supposed to have my first US today, but my oldest daughter and I got a cold from the youngest, and I had to postpone until next week. In some ways, I’d rather NOT know what’s going on in there because the thought of another MMC just freaks me out. I’m feeling alternately not pregnant at all and sort of barfy and swollen.

How is everyone else doing? How are your symptoms?

Thanks! I’m excited but nervous.

We don’t get our first US until 12 weeks here, and I’m roughly 5w3d or thereabouts so I won’t get one until early [name_f]April[/name_f]. Such a long wait!

Symptoms are good here, except for an uncomfortably full feeling and nausea when I eat the smallest amounts, and exhaustion. Sickness hit me like a truck with my first at around 8 weeks so I’m dreading it lol.

Good luck with your US next week!

1 Like

I’m about 5+5 I think. Feeling way more tired than usual, especially in the mornings. Feeling sort of motion sick on and off, but not continuously (yet) and breasts are a bit sore. I have my booking appointment next [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] which will just be over the phone, but hopefully the midwife will refer me for an early scan then. Hoping to get a scan at about 8 weeks (similar to you, @pittieparty, very scared of another mmc).

I’ve never wished sickness and tiredness on myself as much as I am right now! Hoping symptoms mean everything is progressing as it should :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yes, I know what you mean @sabrielschild ! I thought the TWW symptom spotting was bad, but this is so much worse! I had a couple days where my symptoms went away completely, and I was like panicking. Here’s to that 8-week scan :pray:

1 Like

just popping in to say congratulations!! :heartpulse: Oct 25 is a great birthday :wink: (also so cool that we’re due close-ish together!)

1 Like

Congrats to @eireann and welcome to the thread! Excited to see this fill up in the coming weeks.

I’ve been beyond exhausted the last week, finding it hard to motivate myself to do any household things and have so much coming up in the next 6 weeks (we have lots of [name_u]March[/name_u] birthdays.) so that’s making me feel a little overwhelmed at how i’m going to get through it all.
I was sick for the time yesterday but was quite relieved, as I’d not really had any nausea yet. Unfortunately it came on like a wave very quickly and I was out and about, so not ideal!

I’ve sent off the form for my midwife booking appt but still to hear back from anyone. I’m roughly 7 weeks I think.

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband has covid (we’ve avoided it for two years, was bound to happen eventually) so this week I’ve been playing a game of [name_u]Early[/name_u] Pregnancy or Covid Symptom? :woman_facepalming:

We’ve decided he will isolate himself within the house and so far me and my 3yo are both still negative. But I. Am. Exhausted! I’m not used to doing absolutely everything myself (childcare, housework, pet care, work) and on top of being 6 weeks pregnant I am verrrrrry tired :sleeping: I’ve said it before, single parents are absolutely incredible.

How’s everyone else doing this week? :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Ahh that’s so tough. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you are coping ok.
The nights my husband works late (very rarely) I always think how do single parents do it, incredible!

I have my midwife appt booked for next week, but just a telephone appt. Hopefully they will book me for my scan then. I’ve been tempted to get a private scan done, as my anxiety about this pregnancy has been really high the past few days.
I’ve never had one before like this so not sure what to expect.
Apart from that my nausea has gone way down, but i’ve been constantly snacking so I think that’s helping.

1 Like

I hope you’re coping ok. How awful!

I’m doing ok, my midwife appointment is booked for the 24th of [name_u]March[/name_u] when I’ll be 8+5 and I’m hoping for my scan date to be given then so I have something to look forward to! I have on and off nausea, constantly tired, insane bloating and sore boobs. Last time I think sickness hit me like a truck around 7/8 weeks so I’m eating lots while I still can!

1 Like

So exciting! I’m due [name_u]October[/name_u] 21st after a MC last year in [name_u]September[/name_u]. Excited and nervous about this pregnancy. Hoping to be able to relax a bit more once I hit that 12 week mark :blush:

4 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] had first US, and everything is measuring right on target for 8w+5. DD now officially 10/14. I am so relieved to have seen that little flickering heart❤️

3 Likes