Baby due soon! Can't decide

Hello Nameberry community. I’ve never been so stuck. I can’t decide between two names and have come up with some iterations based on our favourites :slight_smile. We all have two middle names and will stick with this, giving us the opportunity to include the other as the middle name. Our top 2 are Naia and Cilka. Our top 3 are Naia, Cilka and Delilah. Problem is, they are all ‘A’ ending names and I’m evenly split (in love with) both Naia and Cilka. I have a soft spot for Naia Anöuk Delilah and Cilka Naia Anöuk. Also love names like Delphi, Della, Dulcie, Alba, Röux, Clementine, Chloé, Lara, Leela, Cora, Kaia, Hazel, Daphne, Sloan, Luna, Lula, Lilah, Lola, Lilou, Lita, Lara, Carla, Clara, Camilla, Cordelia, Poppy, Saskia, Velvet.

1. Naia Anöuk Delilah
  2. Cilka Naia Anöuk
  3. Naia Cilka Anöuk
  4. Delilah Cilka Anöuk
  5. Cilka Anöuk Delilah

Let me know which number (1-5) stands out! Thoughts, first impressions etc are also welcome.

1 Like

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] anöuk [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is gorgeous! Also how do you pronounce [name_f]Cilka[/name_f]? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Naia Cilka Anouk is spectacular :star_struck:

In general I love the idea of any combo that allows you to have both names (unless you’re considering it for a future sibling, Naia and Cilka would be darling!)

From other names you mentioned:
Naia Lilou Cilka
Naia Cilka Dulcie

1 Like

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Cilka[/name_f] is pronounced Silk-a. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this combo too. I have 10 year old twins already, Inca and [name_u]Pax[/name_u]. But yes, if they were twins, one would be [name_f]Naia[/name_f] and the other [name_f]Cilka[/name_f]. Lol. This is definitely the last baby, though.

1 Like

Definitely use both then. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

LOVE this combo. I should add that Anöuk is [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] as my husband has [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] lineage and means [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Cilka[/name_f] Anöuk!

1 Like

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Cilka[/name_f] Anöuk is so beautiful

2 Likes

Number three is my favourite. [name_f]Naia[/name_f] is very pretty.

I also like, [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Lara[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] from your list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is beautiful!!

[name_f]Cilka[/name_f] [name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] is lovely too!!

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Cilka[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cilka[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] Anöuk [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is so sweet and adorable! Absolutely wonderful. It stands out the most, in my opinion. I love that it is unique and fresh, but international and easy to pronounce.

1 Like

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] Anöuk [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] would be my top choice, with [name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Cilka[/name_f] Anöuk being my second choice.

Also

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] Anöuk [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] would also be beautiful.

1 Like

[name_f]Cilka[/name_f] is my favourite first name. [name_f]Cilka[/name_f] [name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] my favourite of your combos.

1 Like

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]!

(I prefer [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] over Anöuk btw, and I am [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] and know several Anouks but no one with the spelling Anöuk)

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] first impression is that #1 is my favorite of the bunch

1 Like

1 gets my vote!

1 Like

Thanks! This is helpful! I like the look of Anöuk and thought it was an acceptable variation though still pronounced Ah-nook. I’ve seen it written…does anyone know more?