Baby fever - hypothetical siblings

Hello Berries!

I recently wrote a post about girls names I was crushing on: Crushing on girls names again

Now I’m thinking about hypothetical brothers too. We have a boy, Bastien Alexander. What would you name a brother or a sister to Bastien given this list? What would be the best two children and three children options in your opinion?

Girls:

Eve - our top pick if Basten had been a girl
Cleo - a lost favorite we discovered again recently
Clara - a new love
Estelle - it was an option during the last pregnancy as well, but my husband is on the fence about this one (he loves it sometimes and he doesn’t at other times)

Boys:

Mathias - a long time love, Bastien was almost a Mathias
Arthur - we both always loved the name, but it was never on our short list. It’s been growing on me recently

(we previously had Tristan and Hugo in our list, but Tristan has been taken by someone close to us and my husband doesn’t like Hugo enough anymore - sadly).

TIA!

[name_m]Bastien[/name_m] and [name_u]Cleo[/name_u]
[name_m]Bastien[/name_m] and [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]

(With [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], I think [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_u]Julien[/name_u], [name_u]Clarence[/name_u], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] would be cool!)

1 Like

Eve and Clara are both cool classic and sophisticated so feel like a great stylistic fit for Bastien, but I adore Cleo’s flair!

Both of your boy name options work well, but Bastien and Mathias would be perfection! Super handsome with pan-European charm.

I second the sibling sets suggested by @Greyblue!

3 Likes

I would personally do Bastien, Arthur and Clara :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Berries!

@Greyblue and @katinka, I agree with you about [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] & [name_m]Mathias[/name_m] - a dreamy sibset!

@Greyblue I LOVE [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_u]Cleo[/name_u]. There is something light and joyful about this sibset.

@katinka [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] may be my favorite combination right now :yellow_heart: They are just perfect together

@may.rose [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is vintage and chic, I love it! I think [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] & [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] also work well with [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] for the same reasons :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes