Baby fever - hypothetical siblings

Hello Berries!

I recently wrote a post about girls names I was crushing on: Crushing on girls names again

Now I’m thinking about hypothetical brothers too. We have a boy, [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. What would you name a brother or a sister to [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] given this list? What would be the best two children and three children options in your opinion?

Girls:

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] - our top pick if Basten had been a girl
[name_u]Cleo[/name_u] - a lost favorite we discovered again recently
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] - a new love
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] - it was an option during the last pregnancy as well, but my husband is on the fence about this one (he loves it sometimes and he doesn’t at other times)

Boys:

[name_m]Mathias[/name_m] - a long time love, [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] was almost a [name_m]Mathias[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] - we both always loved the name, but it was never on our short list. It’s been growing on me recently

(we previously had [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] in our list, but [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] has been taken by someone close to us and my husband doesn’t like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] enough anymore - sadly).

TIA!

[name_m]Bastien[/name_m] and [name_u]Cleo[/name_u]
[name_m]Bastien[/name_m] and [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]

(With [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], I think [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_u]Julien[/name_u], [name_u]Clarence[/name_u], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] would be cool!)

1 Like

Eve and Clara are both cool classic and sophisticated so feel like a great stylistic fit for Bastien, but I adore Cleo’s flair!

Both of your boy name options work well, but Bastien and Mathias would be perfection! Super handsome with pan-European charm.

I second the sibling sets suggested by @Greyblue!

2 Likes

I would personally do [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Berries!

@Greyblue and @katinka, I agree with you about [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] & [name_m]Mathias[/name_m] - a dreamy sibset!

@Greyblue I LOVE [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_u]Cleo[/name_u]. There is something light and joyful about this sibset.

@katinka [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] may be my favorite combination right now :yellow_heart: They are just perfect together

@MG1257 [name_m]Bastien[/name_m], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is vintage and chic, I love it! I think [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] & [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] also work well with [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] for the same reasons :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes