Baby Girl arrived!

[name_m]Welcome[/name_m] to the world, Estel|e Cordeli@. :innocent: her surprise arrival on [name_f]April[/name_f] 1 will forever be the best prank ever pulled on her dad and I!
Her dad and i were stuck on 2 other names (Cecily and [name_f]Violet[/name_f], both beautiful) for awhile, and once we brought in some new blood we found the right one!
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is my grandmotherā€™s middle name.
Thank you NB community for all of your input and assistance in selecting her name!

63 Likes

Congratulations! Such a stunning name - all the best to you and your family x

1 Like

Est3lle is super sophisticated, and her full name is just lovely. Many congratulations! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Huge congratulations!! Such a stunning name! :white_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Oh I adore that, such a beautiful name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Huge congratulations!

She has such a beautiful name :sparkles::ocean:

Wishing you all the best with your new addition and a speedy recovery following the birth.

1 Like

Congratulations!! :tada::tada::tada: [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name :heart:

1 Like

Her name is just so lovely - so sophisticated and classy!! Wishing your family tons of health and happiness :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations for the arrival of your baby and your stunning choice! Her name has a magical meaning and a beautiful story behind it.

I wish you a peaceful recovery.
Good luck with everything! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Her name is so beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! That name is beautiful! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
I love [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], but itā€™s so hard to find middles that work with it - [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] works perfectly!

1 Like

congratulations!! what a gorgeous name xx

1 Like

Yay! The first arrival from our due date group! So exciting! :tada::tada::tada: Congratulations on your little girl!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

congratulations!! šŸ«¶šŸ» fellow april fools baby here :sunflower:

1 Like

Are we really?! Cool!!!

1 Like

Yep! You were the first due and sheā€™s the first to arrive! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has the most beautiful name.

1 Like

How do you like having the birthdayā€¦i hope baby girl likes hers! :sweat_smile:

i do very much enjoy it! i just like the way the date looks, but it doesnā€™t bug me too much. the only time it did was when i was five and i was in london and i told someone it was my birthday and they didnā€™t believe me. i think thatā€™s the only time!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:
I hope she has a sense of humor about it. She came spontaneously and L&D was fast and furious so she canā€™t blame us for choosing her birthday!

1 Like